Your cart is currently empty.
Lenovo (Malaysia) Limited Removal Service Terms and Conditions” and “IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR YOUR ORDER
Terms and conditions
- The promotion (“Promotion”) is jointly organised by BIG Loyalty Sdn. Bhd. (formerly known as Think Big Digital Sdn. Bhd.) (“BIG”) and Lenovo Technology Sdn. Bhd. (“Lenovo”) (jointly referred to as “the Organisers”).
- This Promotion is open to existing BIG Members (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “BIG Loyalty”) and have a unique registration number known as the “BIG Member ID” issued by BIG at point of participation in the Promotion.
- This Promotion offers a total of 1,000,000 BIG Points which are subject to a first-come-first-served basis while BIG Points last.
- By participating in this Promotion, all participants (“Participants”) are deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the terms & conditions of this Promotion as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Organisers from time to time (as may be applicable) including the decisions of the Organisers in all matters related thereto (collectively “Terms and Conditions”).
- Information on how to participate in the Promotion shall form part of the conditions of entry in the Promotion. Registration for and/or participation in the Promotion is deemed as acceptance of the conditions of entry. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry.
- The Promotion details are as listed below:
- Promotion: Earn 5,500 BIG Points for every successful purchase on https://www.lenovo.com/my/en/mycampaign (“Dedicated Website”)
- Promotion Period: 1st January 2019 00.00 (GMT+8) – 30th June 2019, 23.59 (GMT +8) (inclusive) unless advised otherwise by the Organisers.
- Special Conditions:
To qualify and participate in this Promotion, Participants must fulfil the following requirements (“Promotion Requirements”):
- Must be a BIG Member
- Must successfully purchase ThinkPad T480s, ThinkPad T480, ThinkPad L380, ThinkPad L380 Yoga, ThinkPad L480 or ThinkPad L580 via the Dedicated Website during the Promotion Period and fill up the form https://www.lenovo.com/my/en/mycampaign/my_airasia after purchase of the selected products (“Successful Purchase”) to be entitled to earn 5,500 BIG Points for each product purchased.
- Successful Purchases do not include the following: -
- Purchases that are not made within the Promotion Period
- Unsuccessful purchases made within the Promotion Period
- Cancelled or refunded purchases made within the Promotion Period
- Purchases are not made via the Dedicated Website
- Participants must provide valid information and insert their BIG Member ID upon check out of the Dedicated Website.
- BIG Points will only be awarded if the billing name on Lenovo corresponds to the registered name on BIG Loyalty membership.
- Organisers shall have the right to withdraw the granted BIG Points from the Participants’ accounts at any time if they do not fulfill any criteria stated in this Terms and Conditions.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend or extend the duration of the Promotion at any time as they deem fit.
- Collection of BIG Points pursuant to this Promotion is not applicable to vendors, suppliers or bulk purchases.
- BIG Points will not be awarded for purchases made with any vouchers and/or bank promotions unless specified in the voucher terms and conditions.
- The Organisers reserve the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity of Successful Purchase and Participants at any point in time.
- The award of BIG Points will be credited to the Participant’s BIG member account within thirty (30) days (or any other period as the Organisers deem appropriate) of the Successful Purchase subject to the Organisers receiving all necessary information as deemed necessary.
- Any request by Participants to update their BIG Member ID or to be eligible for BIG Points after exiting the order confirmation page at the Dedicated Website will not be entertained.
- Only Participants who fulfil the Promotion terms and conditions will be eligible for the award of BIG Points. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the award of BIG Points from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
- BIG Points are not exchangeable and/or transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The usage of BIG Points is subject to the BIG Membership Terms and Conditions.
- The Organisers reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any Participant and/or to retract or forfeit the award of BIG Points from any Participant if they believe the Participant has (singularly or jointly with any other Participant) undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities to earn the BIG Points or undertaken in any activities harmful to this Promotion or to the Organisers.
- Participants may be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organisers, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organisers.
- The Organisers reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organisers shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organisers for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The Organisers, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained anywhere.
- The Organisers reserve the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants. The Organisers’ decision in relation to all aspects of the Promotion including the award of BIG Points to eligible Participants is deemed final, binding and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence, complaint or appeal whatsoever will be entertained.
- If the Participant has any enquiries, it may at any time contact Lenovo or the relevant local data privacy officer, access or correct such information, to limit the processing of personal data, or to register a complaint via telephone at +603 7710 9012 or via e-mail at email@example.com. The Participant represents and warrants that the consent of individuals whose information Participant has disclosed to the Organisers, its affiliates and the Organisers’ partners have been sufficiently obtained to allow the Organisers, its affiliates and the Organisers’ partners to process the same for purposes relating to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia. All claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with the Terms and conditions shall be heard exclusively by a court located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Order Cancellation and Adjustment
Lenovo eShop does NOT accept order cancellation or adjustment once the order is placed. Please confirm your order details before checking out
Lenovo eShop Return Policy
Hardware Products : You have up to seven (7) calendar days from the time you receive your item(s) to initiate exchange or return for Dead On Arrival, Missing, Wrong, Damaged, or Cosmetic (“ MWDC”) issues, or with 7 or more dead pixels. Lenovo will not make refunds, accept returns and allow exchanges for non-MWDC issues. Software Products: Software Products may not be returned at any time once an order is placed.
Lenovo offers a variety of payment options for purchases made on Lenovo eShop, including VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Direct Deposit
For credit card orders
- A MYR1 pre-authorization will be requested on your credit card for security verification, it will be cancelled and returned to your credit card immediately.
- We will authorize the order total amount on your credit card, this authorization will be expired in 7-15 days and we will re-authorize after the expiry. The first authorized credit will be returned to your credit card.
- Lenovo will charge you officially ONLY when your product has been shipped. If your order contained two or more items, payment may be charged separately.
For Direct Deposit orders
Please send your bank receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number (429XXXXXXX) after payment has been deposited to our bank account