Application Readiness and Remediation Services
Due to fewer devices and limited complexity, internal IT teams for medium sized businesses can typically handle deployments in-house. However, other aspects of the migration require a different skills set that you may lack or not have the time to do such as application compatibility, vulnerability assessments, and issue remediation. Engage Lenovo services experts to complete compatibility testing for your entire application landscape, detect potential threats and remediate issues for a smooth transition to Windows 10.
- Lenovo’s comprehensive application readiness, remediation, and configuration solutions automate the testing process and issue resolution so your business can save time, costs, and resources with your transition to the new operating environment.
- Our Software Vulnerability Management Software completes an in-depth assessment of the possible threats in your landscape – we ensure these risks are mitigated.
To make the migration process for medium sized businesses more agile and cost-effective. Lenovo Services can help you with your in-house deployment by creating a provisioning package or providing you a business ready preload which will make it easier for you to deploy and customize your image, according to your needs.
Many medium sized businesses are looking to deploy Windows 10 in-house. Lenovo Services can make it easier for you by providing a business ready preload which only includes drivers and the operating system. This takes out an extra step that your IT team would have to take, to remove unwanted software before applying your own provisioning package. To save you even more time, Lenovo Services can create your custom provisioning package for you which you can then deploy in-house, making the whole custom imaging process much more agile.
Lenovo's InPlace Migration Solution enables you to easily scale your Windows 10 upgrade of 1 or 1,000's of PCs at the same time, regardless of their location. We can scale your migration across campuses and all types of remote buildings. And, avoid the hassle of migrating all of your data when upgrading to Windows 10; data never leaves the hard drive.
Takes the workload from understaffed IT support groups and automates your operating system migration with Lenovo InPlace Migration Services.
With IPM Services, you can:
- Save time and money by eliminating desk-side operating system migration activities
- Minimize employee downtime
- Free up your IT staff to focus on your growth initiatives