Purpose-built Edge servers for secure IoT, Edge computing and storage.
Designed and built with the unique requirements for Edge servers in mind, it is versatile enough to stretch the limitations of server locations, providing a variety of connectivity and security options and easily managed with Lenovo XClarity Controller.
ThinkEdge SE450 is a rugged compact-sized Edge AI server with enhanced processing power, increased security, and manageability for harsh environments.Learn more
- Up to 1x 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Platinum processor, up to 36 cores, up to 225W TDP
- Microsoft, Red Hat, Ubuntu, CentOS, VMware
- 10x DDR4 memory slots; Maximum 1TB using 8x 128GB 3DS RDIMMs; Supports up to 2x Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory 200 Series modules (PMem)
- Designed with all the processing power to enable AI workloads at the Edge
- Compact and ruggedized form factor for space-constrained environments
- Enhanced physical security with physical tamper protection, hardware integrity with the latest TPM technology and full data protection with self-encrypted storage options
- Complete out-of-band management option from a local or remote wireless network
- Ruggedized edge server suitable for harsh environment with extended temperature range, high shock and vibration tolerance
ThinkSystem SE350 is a rugged compact-sized Edge solution with a focus on smart connectivity, security, and manageability for harsh environments.Learn more
- 1-socket Intel® Xeon® D-2100, up to 16 cores
- Microsoft Windows Server, SLES, Ubuntu, RHEL, VMware ESXi, vSAN
- Up to 256GB in 4x slots, using 64GB DIMMs; 2133/2400/2666MHz TruDDR4
- Compact form factor for space-constrained environments
- ThinkShield lifecycle security, physical tamper protection, and key encrypted storage
- Full remote manageability
- Easy connectivity with cellular LTE and Wi-Fi
- Suitable for harsh environment with extended temperature range, high shock and vibration tolerance
Lenovo has won more than 100 international awards for forward-thinking design.SEE THE OTHER REASONS
- *The prices mentioned are exclusive of all taxes & octroi
- Offers, prices, specifications and availability may change without notice. Lenovo is not responsible for photographic or typographic errors.
- Lenovo, ThinkPad, ThinkCentre and the Lenovo logo are trademarks of Lenovo. Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other company, product or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
- Reseller prices may vary. Lenovo does not set reseller prices.
- Review key information provided by Microsoft® that may apply to your system purchase, including details on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and potential upgrades/downgrades. Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third-party products or services.
- Regional Carry-in Warranty is only applicable in ASEAN countries and China. Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third party products or services.
- © 2018 Lenovo. All rights reserved.