ThinkPad X1 Tablet (2nd Gen)
Tablet. Laptop. Projector. You decide.
X1 Tablet (2nd Gen)Features
Built for business–tested for your lifestyle
Tested against 12 military-grade requirements and passing more than 200 quality checks, this 2-in-1 is engineered to survive the bumps and the bruises of life.
Help is just a keystroke away
With high-performance Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors, your IT team can remotely access your 2-in-1 to troubleshoot any problems remotely. Plus IT pros can easily roll out software upgrades, fixes, etc. to all X1 Tablets on the network. That’s innovation.
What if you really could have it all?
With the modular design on this unique 2-in-1, you get the benefits of three devices in one amazing system. Attach the Productivity Module to extend battery life and add extra ports. Use the Presenter Module to create a 60-inch display that’s always ready to show your presentation—no cables, no additional screen or monitor. Plus get an additional HDMI in/out port. Snap on the detachable keyboard for a laptop experience. Or simply use your device as a tablet and enjoy reading on a 12" display.
Up & running even if you’re not
Even when WiFi is out of range, this 2-in-1 has Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X7 LTE-A available—so you’ll always have connectivity and access to all your data and apps in the cloud.
Unleash your creativity
Take notes. Sketch your latest designs. Sign documents. Even make annotations. The stylus is included and Inking has full support in all of your Office 2016 apps too. There are no limits to where your imagination can take you.
Free from the tyranny of electrical outlets
When you add the Productivity Module to this 2-in-1, you can eke out a total of up to 15 hours of battery life on a single charge. That’s a flight from Toronto to Hong Kong, or from New York to Johannesburg. Either way, that’s a lot of time to not need an outlet.
Don’t let the size fool you
Even though it’s less than 1 kg / 2.2 lbs, the X1 Tablet delivers a full-sized laptop experience. Simply snap the keyboard into place—our legendary ThinkPad keyboard that includes the renowned red TrackPoint, of course. Adjust to one of three typing angles suited to your comfort. And then power through your day with the Intel® Core™ processor, while enjoying the 12-inch 2 K (2160 x 1440) display—even your spreadsheets will dazzle.
Like magic, really
Imagine walking up to your desk with your X1 Tablet and automatically connecting to your monitor and external keyboard and mouse. Or walk into a conference room and almost instantly, your presentation is up on the display, with the speakers fully connected. There's no fumbling for cables or wired connectivity with the ThinkPad WiGig dock. But if you do need to connect, the X1 Tablet uses fast, convenient USB-C ports.
Less Really Is More
The X1 Tablet is available with Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Signature Edition. No more trialware or unwanted apps. No more distractions—and easy provisioning for IT pros.
Go Classic, Modern, or Take a Bold Stance In-Between
Be it the traditional Black refined look of ThinkPad, or the modern appeal of Silver, choose the color that best suits your style. Or make a statement with brilliant Red. Color options appear on the keyboard underside, so your X1 Tablet shows your style anytime your laptop is closed.
We mean ALWAYS coveredX1 Tablet comes with a standard worldwide warranty, which means that you can get help in 160 countries around the world. We work around the world so your business can too.
- Tech Specs
X1 Tablet (2nd Gen)Tech Specs
Description Lenovo™ ThinkPad®X1 Tablet 2nd Gen Processor
- Intel® Core™ i7 7Y75 vProTM processor
- Intel® Core™ i5 7Y57 vProTM processor
- Intel® Core™ i5 7Y54 processor
- Intel® Core™ M3 7Y30 processor
- Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro.
- Windows 10 Home (64 bit)
Display 12" 2K (2150 x 1440) IPS Memory Up to 16 GB LPDDR3 Storage
- 128 GB SSD SATA M.2
- 256 GB SSD OPAL2 PCIe-NVMe M.2
- 256 GB SSD Intel® OPAL2 PCIe-NVMe M.2
- 512 GB SSD OPAL2 PCIe-NVMe M.2
- 1 TB SSD OPAL2 PCIe-NVMe M.2
Graphics Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 615 Camera
- Rear: 8 MP
- Front: 2 MP
- Up to 10 Hours*
- Up to 5 additional hours with Productivity Module*
- * Based on testing with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, & other factors.
- vPro™ Technology
- Touch fingerprint reader option
Audio 2 stereo speakers & dual-array(noise-cancelling) microphones I/O (Input/Output) Ports
- 1 USB-C Power Delivery (PD)
- 1 USB 3.0
- Mini DisplayPort™
- WWAN: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X7 LTE-A (4G) (Sierra Wireless EM7455), Sierra Wireless AirPrime EM7430
- WLAN: Intel® Dual-Band Wireless-AC 8265 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth® 4.2
- WiGig: Intel® Tri-Band Wireless-AC 18265 (WiGig + WiFi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth® 4.2)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- Tablet: 11.4" x 8.2" x 0.3" / 291.5 mm x 209.5 mm x 8.45 mm
- Tablet & Keyboard: 11.47" x 8.25" x 0.55" / 291.5 mm x 209.5 mm x 13.85 mm
- Tablet: Starting at 1.69 lbs / 767 g
- Tablet & Keyboard: Starting at 2.35 lbs / 1.07 kg
Specifications may vary depending upon region.