Master of mobility
Faster, smoother, more powerful
2nd Gen AMD Ryzen Pro APU and Vega graphics increase CPU frequency and improve GPU performance. With AMD power, your ThinkPad X395 runs more efficiently and enhances battery life and audio performance. And with AMD FreeSync™, available on the FHD display, stuttering and tearing are eliminated, and dynamic frame rates are optimized—you'll enjoy videos and gaming all the more.
Displays that dazzle
Choose from several display options, including an FHD IPS on-cell touchscreen for enhanced battery life, an FHD IPS non-touch screen, and an HD TN display. No matter which choice you make, the super-slim bezel design adds a sleek look to your ThinkPad X395.
Tested for battle, built for life
Like all ThinkPads laptops, the X395 is tested against 12 military-grade requirements and more than 200 quality checks to ensure they run in extreme conditions. From the Arctic wilderness to desert dust storms, from zero gravity to spills and drops, you can trust this laptop to handle whatever life throws your way.
Battery life that keeps up with you
When you’re on the go, you can’t be worried about finding electrical outlets. That’s why the ThinkPad X395 delivers up to 14.5 hours of battery life*. And if you’re running low, Rapid Charge technology provides 80% capacity in just an hour. So with a 60-minute layover, you can easily boost your battery up to more than 11.5 hours.
* Based on testing with MobileMark 2014 on the low-power FHD display panel. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors. Note that Rapid Charge requires use of a 65W power adapter.
A laptop that’s well connected
Whether you’re on the go or working at your desk, the X395 keeps you online with the optional LTE-A card*. This WWAN technology lets your laptop function like a smartphone—where there’s cellular service you can always jump online, even if there’s no WiFi available. And you can trust that your connection is secure.
* WWAN must be configured at time of purchase, as it cannot be added later.
What happens on your X395 stays on your X395
Unless you decide to share it. ThinkShutter is a physical cover that blocks the camera lens—ensuring you’re only seen when you want to be. Additionally, for a more secure, biometric login, you can choose the optional IR (infrared) camera and touch fingerprint reader that works with Windows Hello.Show MoreLess
Description Specifications Processor Up to 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen Pro APU Operating System Up to Windows 10 Pro Antiglare Display
- 13.3" HD TN (1366 x 768, 250 nit)
- 13.3" FHD IPS (1920 x 1080, 300 nit)
- 13.3" FHD IPS Touchscreen (1920 x 1080, 300 nit)
- 13.3" FHD IPS on-cell Touchscreen (1920 x 1080, 400 nit)
Memory Up to 16GB Battery
* Based on testing with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.
- Up to 14.5 hours* 48Wh
- Rapid Charge technology available with 65W AC
- 1TB PCIe SSD
- 256GB SATA SSD
Graphics Integrated AMD Radeon Vega Security
- Fast Identity Online (FIDO) authentication capabilities
- dTPM 2.0
- Optional: Match-on-Chip touch fingerprint reader
- ThinkShutter, webcam privacy cover
- Smart card reader
- Kensington lock slot
- Dolby Audio™ Premium
- Dual far-field noise cancelling microphones
- HD 720p with ThinkShutter privacy cover
- Optional: Hybrid Infrared (IR) with ThinkShutter
Dimensions (W x D x H) 311.9mm x 217.2mm x 16.9mm / 12.28" x 8.55"x 0.66" Weight Starting at 2.83lb / 1.28kg Color Black Connectivity
- WWAN: Optional: Integrated Global Mobile Broadband LTE-A
- WLAN: Intel® 9260 Wireless-AC 2 x 2 AX
- LAN: Available via dongle only
- Bluetooth® 5.0
Ports / Slots
- USB 3.1 (Gen 1)
- USB 3.1 (Gen 2)
- 2 x USB-C (Gen 2)
- Native Ethernet port
- MicroSD card reader
- Smart card reader
- Headphone / mic combo
- HDMI 2.0
- Spill resistant
- Top-load backlight with white LED lighting
- 65W (required for Rapid Charge)
Docking stations sold separately.Specifications may vary depending upon region.
- ThinkPad Basic/Pro/Ultra Dock
- USB-C Dock
- USB 3.0 Dock
- 1. Smart card reader
- 2. USB 3.1 (Gen 2, always on)
- 3. Kensington lock slot
- 4. USB-C AC power
- 5. USB-C
- 6. Native Ethernet port
- 7. USB 3.1 (Gen 1)
- 8. HDMI
- 9. Headphone/mic combo
- 10. MicroSD card reader
ThinkPad X395Top Accessories
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Lenovo offers a comprehensive portfolio of services to support and protect your ThinkPad investment—so you can focus on your business, not your IT.
Bypass phone menus and scripted troubleshooting to access advanced-level technicians with the expertise needed to quickly diagnose and solve problems.
Accidental Damage Protection (ADP)
Protect your investment from operational or structural damage caused by common accidents like drops, spills, or electrical surges. This fixed-cost, fixed-term protection plan minimizes unexpected repairs for predictable budgeting and provides significant savings relative to the cost of non-covered repairs.
Get a fixed-term, fixed-price service solution to match the lifecycle of your device and fit within your budget. Choose from a range of solutions, including next business day on-site, 9x5x4, and 24x7 response time windows. Purchasing an extension at the time of a system purchase saves 15-30% over the price of purchasing it post-warranty.
Master of mobility