- NDSL reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of this Website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as and when they are modified.By electronically accepting this Agreement, you confirm your acceptance and it would be accepted as would a written agreement with your signature.
- THIS AGREEMENT is between NDSL (which expression shall, unless repugnant to or inconsistent with the context, mean and include the successors and permitted assigns) of the One Part and you, the user of the Website as a website visitor or as a person intending to make a purchase or actually making a purchase through this Website.
- In no event shall NDSL be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, your access of this Website or any information contained at the Website or any linked websites. In particular, NDSL shall not be liable for special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, whether an action alleging such damages is brought in contract, negligence or tort. NDSL will not be responsible for any liability arising out of the conduct of its employees, associates, contractors and suppliers that may cause any financial or other loss to you.
- The ownership and proprietary rights in the Website and its contents are owned by Lenovo India Pvt. Ltd (“Lenovo”). No part of the Website, the designs or the terms and references within shall be copied or transmitted for commercial purposes. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall give or be deemed to grant, whether directly or by implication, you any right, title or interest in or to the ownership or use of the trademarks and intellectual property. Purchases of Products on this Website does not transfer any of the intellectual property related to the Products, their design or concepts to you.
- This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than NDSL and / or Lenovo. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Neither NDSL nor Lenovo control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. The inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators by NDSL and/or Lenovo.
- In no event shall NDSL be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, your access of this Website or any information contained at the Website or any linked websites.
- Any fraud, neglect, deliberate omission, wrongful act or default conducted by you will be subject to legal action and NDSL will not be responsible for your actions. Furthermore, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold NDSL harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including advocate’s fees, arising from and related to your access and use of the Website. NDSL shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from its failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement if such failure is the result of circumstances outside its control including but not limited to the outbreak of war, any governmental act, act of war, explosion, accident, civil commotion, riot, industrial dispute, strike, lockout, stoppages or restraint of labour from whatever cause, whether partial or general, weather conditions, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown, obstruction of any public or private road or highway or outbreak of any communicable disease or any other force majeure, fire, flood or any other act of God.
- NDSL is a channel for sales and as such aims to make information about products and services accurate. However, should there be any unintentional errors relating to the product, pricing, availability, shipping and product supply, NDSL will make good by correcting the amount (if incorrectly charged) and will have the right to make changes to the Website to correct the errors without any obligation to supply the Product or service at the previously published incorrect price or description.
- NDSL is solely a channel for sale of Products that are manufactured by Lenovo and NDSL is not responsible for any consequences that arise from use of these Products. The buyer or user of the Product needs to make their own judgment of the safety and risks associated with various Products that may be sold, and are solely responsible for the consequences of use of these Products.
- Upon purchase of the Product, you will be entitled to the warranty as provided with the Product. Lenovo will not be responsible or liable to comply with any warranties over and above or in addition to the warranties provided with the Product and/or under applicable laws.
- Shipping of Products will be done by the method indicated in the order. If, for any reason the products are sent using an alternate method, other than the one indicated in the order, you will not need to pay any additional charges for this.
- The product colour, actual size and accessories may vary from the visual representation on the Website.
- You will be required to pay for the products ordered through the Website up front through Credit card, Debit Card, Internet banking, Wallet or EMI Option available on the Websiteor on delivery of the Products(if available). Any order placed with NDSL, cannot be cancelled once it has been processed.
- It is clarified that Lenovo is not a party to this Agreement. Further, you are not a party to the agreement between Net NDSL and Lenovo. This Agreement does not accord, and you disclaim any rights to bring any action against Lenovo based on or relying on any terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- NDSL has the right to assign or transfer all or part of its rights or obligations under this Agreement without prior notification.
- This Agreement shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the Parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.
- In the event of any disputes, differences or controversies between the Parties hereto, out of or in connection with the provisions of this Agreement, or any action taken hereunder, the Parties hereto shall thoroughly explore all possibilities for an amicable settlement. In case an amicable settlement cannot be reached, such disputes, differences or controversies shall be referred to arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 including any amendment or re-enactment thereof. The proceedings of such arbitration shall be conducted in English language and the venue of such arbitration shall be Mumbai. The award of such arbitration shall be final and binding upon the Parties hereto.
- All notices, demands or other communications required or permitted to be given or made under or in connection with this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be sufficiently given or made (i) if delivered by hand, or (ii) sent by pre-paid registered post, addressed to Net Distribution Services Private Limited, at the following address
- Information Gathered by the NDSPL Through the Website.
- Personal Information. You are not ordinarily required to register or provide Personal Information in order to access the Website, though certain functionalities such as a membership program, through which purchasers of products may receive discounts on online purchases, participating in any contests, etc., may require registration. NDSPL collects Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily provide it to NDSPL - for example, in contacting NDSPL through the Website, filling in the form for applying for a vacancy or while requesting for a visit to the manufacturing plant of NDSPL, or exploring business opportunities with NDSPL, answering surveys and polls, entering contests, sweepstakes, raffles and similar promotions, signing up for email updates and announcements concerning the NDSPL’s products and special promotions, and purchasing the NDSPL’s merchandise. Personal Information may include your contact information (such as your name, postal address, telephone numbers and/or email address), as well as your payment information, such as credit card number and expiration date ("Payment Information"), which will be collected if you wish to purchase any product or merchandise made available through the Website ("Transaction").
- Aggregate Information. When you visit the Website, the NDSPL and the third parties with whom the NDSPL has contracted to provide services, may collect anonymous information from three sources: server log files, cookies, and pixel tags.
- Server Log Files. Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is an identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in the NDSPL’s server log files whenever you visit the Website, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. IP addresses of all Visitors are used by the NDSPL to calculate the Website usage levels, to help diagnose problems with the Website's servers, and to administer the Website. NDSPL may also use IP addresses to communicate or to block access by Visitors who fail to comply with the Policy and/or the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website. Collecting IP addresses is a standard practice followed on the Internet and is carried out automatically by many websites.
- Pixel Tags. The Website may use so-called "pixel tags," "web beacons," "clear GIFs" or similar means (collectively, "Pixel Tags") to compile aggregate statistics about Website usage and response rates. Pixel Tags enables NDSPL to maintain a count of the users who have visited certain pages of the Website. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and as to when the email was opened and read by the receiver of the e-mail.
- Use and Disclosure of Information Gathered By NDSPL Through the Website.
- Personal Information. NDSPL may use Visitor’s Personal Information in any of the following ways:
- Communications. NDSPL encourages the Visitors to contact NDSPL with questions and comments. Personal Information may be used by NDSPL in order to respond to the respective Visitor’s questions and comments.
- Business Purposes. NDSPL may also use the Personal Information of its Visitors for internal business purposes, such as analyzing and managing its businesses. The Personal Information collected from the Website may be combined with other information collected by NDSPL via other online or offline sources, with demographic information and other information that is available in the public domain.
- Transactions. When you take part in a Transaction through the Website such as purchasing products or merchandise, NDSPL may collect Payment Information from you related to such Transaction as well as other Personal Information such as shipping address for shipping of the ordered products or merchandise purchased through the Website. NDSPL may use your Personal Information or Payment Information in order to complete the Transaction and, if applicable, to fulfill your purchase. The Payment Information may also be shared with the third parties, as may be necessary, to complete your Transaction (for example, to process the payment made through the credit card).
- Contests, Competitions and Other Promotions. From time to time, contests, competitions and similar promotions may be organized through its Website that may require online registration by the Visitor for participating in such contest, competition or promotion (which may include name, email, user ID and password). NDSPL may ask you for certain Personal Information during the process of registration for participating in such contest, competition or promotional schemes. NDSPL may share this Personal Information with third party sponsors of such contests, competitions and promotions (irrespective of whether it is hosted by NDSPL), in accordance with the rules applicable to such contest, competition or promotion. You should carefully review the rules of each contest, competition and promotion in which you participate through the Website, as they may contain certain additional important information about NDSPL or a sponsor's use of your Personal Information. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of your Personal Information enlarge the scope of use of such information in terms of this Policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall also apply.
- Special Promotions and Product Information. In addition, NDSPL reserves the right to use your Personal Information for sending you the e-mails of updates and announcements concerning NDSPL’s products and special promotions. You may opt-out of receiving these messages from NDSPL at any time (see Section 5 “Choice” below).
- Critical Communications. NDSPL may from time to time and as may be necessary use your Personal Information to send emails consisting of important information regarding the Website, your Transactions, or for notifying any amendments or modifications to the terms, conditions, and policies of NDSPL with respect to use of this Website ("Critical Emails"). Since Critical Emails would consist of important information you shall not have the option of not receiving Critical Emails.
- Third Party Service Providers. NDSPL works with third parties who provide services, including website hosting, credit card processing, data analysis, newsletter services, promotional activities, and other administrative services. NDSPL may share your Personal Information, including your Payment Information, with such third parties, as may be necessary, for the purpose of enabling such third parties discharge the provision of such services. Your Personal Information may also be shared with the manufacturer of the products ordered/ purchased by you on the Website or with entities responsible for delivering the products ordered / purchased by you on the Website.
- Miscellaneous. NDSPL may disclose your Personal Information if NDSPL believes that it is required to do so: (i) by law; (ii) to comply with legal process or governmental requests; (iii) to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use; (iv) to protect our operations; (v) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of NDSPL, you or others; and (vi) to enable itself to pursue the available remedies or limit the damages that it may sustain.
- Aggregate Information. NDSPL may analyze Aggregate Information in order to enhance the Website security, track the popularity of certain pages of the Website, track success of our email notifications, assess traffic levels on the Website and other usage data, all of which would help NDSPL to provide content tailored to the interests of the consumers, improve the Website and related services and to otherwise enhance Visitor’s experience on the Website. NDSPL may also share the Aggregate Information with its Other Entities and other third parties for provision of such services or for completion of your Transactions on the Website.
- Other Important Notes Regarding NDSPL’s Privacy Practices.
- Special Note for Parents and Children. Website and the contents therein are intended for a general audience and not intended for utilization directly or independently by children under 18 years of age. If you are a child under the age of 18 years and desire to use this Website or purchase any products or merchandise (if sold through this Website) , please request your parents to complete the necessary registration formalities and complete the Transaction. Any use of this Website or any of its features by a child under the age of 18 years must be under parental supervision. NDSPL does not directly contact children under the age of 18 years for promotion of its special offers or for marketing purposes. NDSPL also does not knowingly collect Personal Information from any child under the age of 18 years.
- Security. NDSPL has adequate security measures and tools in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under NDSPL’s control. Whenever any Visitor furnishes his/her credit card number, that credit card number is transmitted by the Visitor’s browser in an encrypted format using industry-standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption method. Even though, NDSPL endeavors to protect its Visitor’s Personal Information, NDSPL cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to NDSPL, through or in connection with the website. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with NDSPL is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with NDSPL has been compromised), you must immediately notify NDSPL of the problem by contacting us in accordance with "Contact Us," below (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for NDSPL to address and respond to the problem).
- Assignment. NDSPL reserves the right to transfer any and all information that it collects from the Visitors to a third party in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of NDSPL’s assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- Updating Your Information and Contacting Us. NDSPL has adequate procedures in place to keep your Personal Information accurate, complete and up to date for the purposes for which it is collected and used. You may review the information maintained by NDSPL and wherever appropriate, you may request NDSPL that such information be corrected. NDSPL also provides an option for reviewing, correcting, updating or otherwise modifying information, you have previously provided, for which, you may send a mail at the following postal mail address:
- Changes to This Policy. NDSPL reserves the right to change this Policy, and any of its policies or procedures concerning the treatment of information collected through the Website, without prior notice. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the "Last Updated" legend at the top of this page. Any changes to the Policy will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the Website. Use of the Website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy, then in effect. NDSPL encourages you to bookmark this page and to periodically review it to ensure familiarity with the most current version of the Policy.
- Consent Amendments; Law. By using this Website, you consent to the terms of this Policy and to the use and management of Personal Information and Payment Information by NDSPL for the purposes and in the manner herein provided. Should this Policy change, NDSPL intend to take every reasonable step to ensure that these changes are brought to your attention by posting the updated Policy on the Website.
Thank you for visiting the online store offering Laptops, desktops, AIO's, Tablets & other accessories (“Products”)manufactured by Lenovo at lenovo.com/in/en/(“Website”).The Products listed for sale on the Website are owned by Net Distribution Services Pvt. Ltd.,an India based company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act of 2013(“NDSL”) and NDSL is the official partner of Lenovo authorized to sell Products via this Website.
Attention: Head of Legal and Compliance A 302 Dipti Classic 32/34 Suren Road Andheri East Mumbai 400093 India Or email legal@NDSLIndia.com
This Policy does not govern NDSPL’s collection of information through any website, or by any other means, other than through this Website, or the collection of information by any parent, or subsidiaries of NDSPL ("Other Entities").
Visitors are encouraged to read this Policy before placing orders for Products using the Website. By using the Website, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy and the Terms and Conditions, available at website . If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy and the Terms and Conditions, please do not place any orders for Products using the Website.
NDSPL gathers two basic types of information through the Website: (i) "Personal Information," information from which an individual can be identified, and (ii) "Aggregate Information," from which an individual cannot be identified.
The Compliance and Legal Officer
Net Distribution Services Pvt Ltd
A 302 Dipti Classic
32/34 Suren Road
Or email email@example.com
Please clearly indicate the information that you wish to review or have changed. NDSPL will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
Note that despite any removal of or change to Personal Information requested there may also be residual information that will remain within NDSPL’s databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed.
This Policy represents the sole, authorized statement of NDSPL’s practices with respect to the collection of Personal Information through the Website and the manner of use of such information by NDSPL. Any summaries of this Policy generated by third party software or otherwise (for example, in connection with the Platform for Privacy Preferences or "P3P") shall have no legal effect, shall not be binding on NDSPL, shall not be relied upon in substitute for this Policy, and neither supersede nor modify this Policy.
Your visit and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Policy. The said Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. Further, it is irrevocably and unconditionally agreed that the courts of Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any proceedings in relation to any disputes arising out of the same.
This Policy © 2013 Net Distribution Services Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY TERMS
- To place an order you will need to complete the transaction on the website. This may or may not be assisted with a phone call with the customer service representative. By placing an order on the site or on phone, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions and payment policy published in the appropriate section of the website or affiliated websites where specifically referred to such affiliated websites.
- After you have made your selection and added products to your shopping cart, you will need to proceed to the checkout section.
- In this section you will be asked for address and other contact information as well as payment related information. Once the payment transaction has been successfully completed, your order will be processed on receipt of the funds from the bank or Credit Card Company. It is at this stage that the sale is said to be complete. Thereafter your products will be shipped based on product availability and completion of logistics operations related to the same.
- Payment Options
- The following modes of payments are available
- Domestic and international credit cards issued by banks and institutions that are part of the Visa &Mastercard Network.
- Visa Debit cards
- Netbanking/Direct Debit payments from select banks in India.
- A full list is available at the time of Check Out and prior to making payments for purchases
- As prescribed by the financial institutions issuing the credit or debit cards affiliated with Visa and Mastercard you will be required to submit your 16-digit credit card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV number (usually on the reverse of the card) when you make your online transaction using your Credit or Debit card. You should also have enrolled your Credit Card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (Mastercard Secure Code) to complete the transaction.
Goods and Services tax will be levied on Interest by the issuing bank on the EMI
NO COST EMI – T&C
- You understand that on choosing No Cost EMI payment option using Credit Card, you will receive a discount upfront equal to the interest cost due to the bank making it effectively no interest cost. You understand that No Cost EMI payment option is available on select products.The No Cost EMI offer is applicable only for EMI purchase for the duration of 6 and 9 months.The discount applicable on opting for 'No Cost EMI on Credit Card' is being offered exclusively by lenovo.com/in/en/and does not amount to EMI/interest waiver extended by the bank.
- You understand and confirm that you will need to pay applicable EMI and interest on total value of the order at the time of payment to the bank in accordance with the terms applicable to the credit card. The interest cost charged by the bank over time is being given back to you upfront at the time of this purchase and netted off in the Invoice amount.
- The discretion to allow the payment lies with the bank issuing the credit card. Lenovo or NDSL will have no obligation or liability in the event the bank refuses to process the transaction for any reason.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The customer also understands that if s/he fail in timely payment of EMI, there may be additional interests/penalty which may be levied by the bank which may be higher than the discount offered under this scheme.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 40,000.
- Any returns/cancellation will be as per the return/cancellation policy of https://www3.lenovo.com/in/en/ In case of any kind of return/refund in an EMI transaction, interest already billed in a particular transaction will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- NDSL will not charge a processing fee for availing EMI option. Bank may however charge processing fee or cancellation charges as per the banks policies. Such charges shall be paid by you and will not be refundable even in the event of return/cancellation of the order.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- NDSL retain the right to modify or cancel this scheme at its sole discretion.
- You understand that for select products there may be a constraint on number of transactions per credit card.
- You may be charged service tax or other all applicable taxes by the bank for these transactions.
- Product prices listed on the website are current. While every care has been taken to label the products accurately, errors in data entry and updation may occur. We reserve the right to cancel the order incase a transaction has been made where the price indicated was not the correct price. In the rare event that happens, we will give a full refund of all money received from the customer.
- Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
- All prices on this web site in Indian Rupees. For international cards used on the site, the banks applicable exchange rate and charges will apply. We have no jurisdiction / liability on this and any disputes or queries on exchange rates and bank charges need to be directed to the bank or institution that issued your card or payment instrument.
- All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at price in effect at the time of receipt of money and raising of an invoice.
- Our products are liable for GST in India. GST is included in the price mentioned on the website. Break-up of all taxes will be provided in the Invoice.
- Credit card and Debit card information is not stored by us and is not taken by us. This information is taken directly by the payment gateway provided who is authorised and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with
OUT OF STOCK SITUATIONS
- Our endeavour is to ensure that all products listed on the site are available in stock for despatch to the buyer. However in case the same is not available for any reason, we will contact you within 3-4 business days and give you the option to exchange, delay or cancel the order based on your convenience. In case you would like to alter, exchange or cancel such specific instructions need to be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
- Purchases are shipped from our own or third party warehouses/ stores or offices from various points in India. Our endeavour is to make the products reach you within 5 to 7 business days for metro cities and 8 to 12 business days for non-metros from receipt of order and payment depending on the address for delivery.
- Order deliveries will be made by our own staff or third party courier and logistics companies or Postal Services usually between 10.30 am – 7 pm Monday –Saturday.
- Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. We take no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person other than the person ordering the product at the address indicated at the time of the order.
- Since the transactions are authorised by the card holder, we do not take responsibility for incorrect addresses provided at the time of placing the order.
- We are not responsible for damage of products after delivery.
- All claims, if any, for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery through the contact us page on the web store. Also the said shortage of goods needs be highlighted and signed on the Proof of delivery copy and returned to the delivery person.
- PRODUCT RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
- Once the order has been placed and the funds have been received by us. The order is considered to be in the processing stage. The following policy and charges will apply to cancellation requests at various stages of the transaction:
- Goods not shipped from NDSLwarehouse: In Cases where the goods have not been shipped from the warehouse and a cancellation request is generated. Then the order will be cancelled and the refund will be initiated within 72 hours of receiving the request in writing from the customer who has placed the order. A service fee of 2.5 % will be charged and the balance will refunded to the cardholder and credited through the same payment instrument. I.E if the order is placed on through a credit card then the fund will be transferred through the payment gateway to the same credit card. Once the transfer is initiated the customer will be given a bank reference ID for the refund process. The transfer of fund is done through third party gateways and will take between 7-10 working days to reflect in the customers account.
- If Goods have been shipped from NDSL warehouse: In Cases where the goods have been shipped from the warehouse and a cancellation request is generated. Then the order will not be cancelled and the refund will be initiated with 72 hours of receiving the product back from the customer or from the courier company as RTO. A service fee of 2.5 % will be charged in addition to reasonable courier charges and the balance will refunded to the cardholder and credited through the same payment instrument. I.E if the order is placed on through a credit card then the fund will be transferred through the payment gateway to the same credit card. Once the transfer is initiated the customer will be given a bank reference ID for the refund process. The transfer of fund is done through third party gateways and will take between 7-10 working days to reflect in the customer's account.
- Promotions and EMI: In case the customer has placed the order through the EMI option on the card where the EMI charges are borne by the customer, then there will no refund of any EMI processing or interest fee in case the cancellation and the refund is initiated by the customer. The process of cancellation and charges will be as per Points 1, 2 mentioned above. The charges will be levied depending on whether the products have been despatched and received by the customer.
- EMI promotion: In cases where NDSL is offering free EMI (bearing the cost of EMI) and the customer has placed an order through this offer then the EMI charges will deducted over and above the service charges and courier charges. The EMI charges will vary between 3.5 % and 24 % depending on the tenure of the EMI . Since these rates are subject to change the rates will be communicated to the customer before the cancellation request is processed.
- Our Endeavour is to ensure that products are available with us all times. However in cases where the products are not available and not likely to be available for a reasonable period of time,the full refund will be given to the customer after informing the customer via email and phone. No charges will be levied on the customer. Refunds will be processed, within 72 hours of receiving the request in writing from the customer who has placed the order. . I.E if the order is placed on through a credit card then the fund will be transferred through the payment gateway to the same credit card. Once the transfer is initiated the customer will be given a bank reference ID for the refund process. The transfer of fund is done through third party gateways and will take between 7-10 working days to reflect in the customers account.
- This policy is in force from 1st April 2018. Any change in the policy will be at the sole discretion of NDSL. By Accepting this policy you are accepting the terms conditions, charges as mentioned in the policy.