EXTREME FLEXIBILITY FOR PROFESSIONALS.
Tough, slim and light, the 12.5" ThinkPad X230t combines the latest functionality of a business laptop with the practical benefits of a tablet. With a vivid reversible IPS display, purer sound, and peerless keyboard ergonomics, it’s a zero compromise mobile business tool.
EXTREME FLEXIBILITY FOR PROFESSIONALS.
Reversible Multitouch 12.5-inch HD Display with 300 NIT IPS Technology
Simply swivel the display 180° to go from laptop to tablet and notes and sketch diagrams directly on the screen with an optional Thinkpad digitizer pen.
Up to 18 hours battery life
The X230t's 6-cell battery offers up to 8 hours unplugged, or pair with an optional external slice battery and get up to 18 hours.
3G, WiFi, Bluetooth
Wherever you are you will be able to get connected with a complete suite of wireless technology and Lenovo Mobile Access means you don't need an expensive contract.
The new precision island keyboard with improved ergonomic design and optional backlight is the best ThinkPad keyboard yet.
Integrated 720p HD Webcam and Dual Digital Array Microphones
Crystal clear video & audio, face tracking and keystroke noise suppression technology will help you web conference or chat like you're really there.
Dolby® Speakers with Advanced Audio™ v2
Enjoy an immersive surround sound experience whether listening to a presentation or kicking back with a movie.
Durability & Protection — Inside & Out
Optional direct-bonded outdoor panel for visibility in direct sunlight, as well as scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass for protection from everyday wear. Premium durability standards and Active Protection System™ provide a rock-solid machine, which now includes a redesigned hinge with stronger magnetic-latching support.
With easy to use, practical and secure software solutions including Password Manager,Rescue and Recovery®, and Access Connections™, Lenovo have got you covered.
Description ThinkPad X230 Laptop Processor
- Intel® Core™ i3-2370M (2.40 GHz, 3MB L3, 1333MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i5-3210M (3.10 GHz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i5-3320M (3.30 GHz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i5-3360M (3.60 GHz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i7-3520M (3.60 GHz, 4MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
- Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
MemoryUp to 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Storage
- HDD - 500GB (5400rpm)
- HDD - 320GB/500GB (7200rpm)
- SSD - 128GB SSD SATA3
- SSD - Intel® 180GB SSD SATA3
- 12.5" HD 300 NIT Wide-Viewing (IPS) Panel
- 12.5" HD 200 NIT Panel
WebcamLow-light 720p HD camera with face-tracking Battery LifeUp to 24 hours with optional Lenovo 90W Ultraslim AC/DC Combo Adapter Dimensions (WxDxH)305mm x 206.5mm x 19 - 26.6mm (12.01" x 8.13" x 0.75" - 1.05") Weight1.34kg I/O (INPUT/OUTPUT) Ports
- 1 Mini DisplayPort with audio
- 1 VGA
- 2 USB 3.0
- 1 USB 2.0
- 1 Always on USB 2.0
- 1 4-in-1 SD Card Reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC slot)
- 1 Express Card 54mm
- 1 Smart Card Reader†
- Qualcomm® Gobi™ 4k LTE VzW/HSPA
- Qualcomm® Gobi™ 3K 14.4Mbps/HSPA
- Ericsson HSPA+ WWAN Minicard (H5321gw)
Optical DriveUltraBase with Multi-Burner CommunicationEthernet RJ45 AudioDolby® Advanced Audio™ 2.0 KeyboardThinkPad Precision Keyboard: island-style, six-rows with optional backlight Graphics
- Intel® HD 3000 Graphics
- Intel® HD 4000 Graphics
- Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250 (Kilmer Peak) 2x2 AGN
- ThinkPad 1x1 b/g/n
- Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2200 (2x2 BGN)
- Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 AGN
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 AGN
- Qualcomm Gobi 3000
- Integrated Mobile Broadband (Sierra Wireless MC7750 - Gobi 4000 for Verizon LTE and EV-DO)
- 4 cell (29 Wh), up to 8.9 hrs
- 6 cell (63 Wh), up to 9.9 hrs
- 9 cell (94 Wh), up to 14.8 hrs
- 6 cell (57 Wh) slice battery, up to 24.9 hrs with 9 cell and 6 cell slice
Offerings Description SUPPORTED Lenovo TOOLS
- Access Connections
- Lenovo Solutions for Small Business
- Password Manager 4.0
- Power Manager
- Norton™ Internet Security™
- Microsoft® Office 2010
- Adobe® Reader®
- Microsoft Windows Live™ Essentials
At Lenovo, we continue to improve and update our products for you—new cutting-edge features, upgraded productivity enhancements, faster, more powerful processors, and expanded memory and storage. Everything you need to meet the demands of your business, your schoolwork, your life—reliability, power, and productivity. With that in mind, although the product is no longer available on Lenovo.com, we invite you to view our new laptops and desktops.
Still need resources?
Do you own this product and just want to expand your work from home or office setup? We’ve got your back. Check out our accessories page that features docks, hubs, monitors and more. All the bells and whistles you want to be even more productive. And yes, your Lenovo computer continues to be supported, so if you a have a question or need a part—no problem. Contact our support team. They are happy to help.
It all comes down to this. If you’re looking for a new laptop or desktop or if you need accessories or support for your current Lenovo computer, you can find them today at Lenovo.com