ThinkPad P43s Mobile Workstation
ThinkPad P43s Mobile Workstation
Power that moves
- Smallest, lightest, and most portable 14"" mobile workstation
- Starting at 17.9mm / 0.70” and 1.47kg / 3.24lbs
- Latest Intel® Core™ processors and NVIDIA® Quadro®
- Compact, perfect for highly mobile users
- Epic battery life
- Great for students, engineers, finance professionals, and designers
- Starting at:
Power that moves
Powerful learning tool for computer-aided design
Designed with STEM students in mind, the ThinkPad P43s mobile workstation is ideal for light-duty computer-aided design (CAD) in fields such as architecture or engineering. Its 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor is fast and powerful, while its NVIDIA® Quadro® P520 GPU with 2GB DDR5 gives it extra kick when rendering drawings. Superfast PCIe solid-state storage and up to 48GB of DDR4 memory ensure no more lag time. This workstation also includes ISV certification from major vendors such as Autodesk®, SketchUp, SolidWorks®, and more.
See your renderings in vivid detail
Opt for a WQHD (2560 x 1440), 500-nit display for vibrant color, with 100% Adobe color gamut and Dolby Vision™ high dynamic range (HDR) technology, for true-to-life images and video. Enjoy increased brightness, expanded contrast, and refined detail, all in brilliant colors.
Don’t miss a sound
User-facing speakers and dual far field mic help provide a premium audio experience. Dolby Audio™ delivers a rich, powerful sound that adjusts, to deliver home theatre quality in a virtual surround sound experience. This is listening, made easy.
Connected and powered for mobility
Take the ThinkPad P43s mobile workstation with you anywhere, for as long as you need to. It’s certified for WiFi-5, or you can add the option of WWAN connectivity and take it anywhere cellular service can reach. And with a battery that lasts up to 14 hours, you can stay for a while.
Built to withstand almost anything
The ThinkPad P43s mobile workstation is tested against 12 military-grade requirements and more than 200 quality checks, to ensure it will run in extreme conditions. You can rely on it from the Arctic wilderness to desert dust storms, from zero gravity to spills and drops. Its durability will keep it working for you.
Keeps your data and your privacy safe
This mobile workstation’s security features protect your business-critical info. Its discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) encrypts data and works in conjunction with Windows 10 security features. ThinkShutter, a physical camera cover, blocks the lens to ensure that you’re only seen when you want to be. And an optional fingerprint reader uses biometrics to log you in with a simple touch.Show MoreLess
Description Specifications ProcessorUp to 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 with vPro Operating System
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Home
- Ubuntu® Linux (preload)
- Red Hat® Linux (certified)
- 14" WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS with Dolby Vision™ HDR, 500 nits, 100% Adobe color gamut
- 14" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, 250 nits, 45% National Television Standards Committee (NTSC) color gamut
- 14" Touch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, 300 nits, 45% NTSC color gamut
- 14" FHD (1920 x 1080) Low Power IPS, 400 nits, 72% NTSC color gamut
- 14" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS with PrivacyGuard, 400 nits, 72% NTSC color gamut
GraphicsUp to NVIDIA® Quadro® P520; 2GB GDDR5 Camera
- HD 720p
- Optional: Hybrid Infrared (IR) & HD
- Upto 48GB
- DIMM & Down: 8 or 16GB soldered + 8, 16, or 32GB DIMM
StorageUp to 2TB PCIe SSD Battery Up to 15.4 hours* on 50Wh, includes Rapid Charge technology*Based on testing with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors. Audio
- User-facing speakers with Dolby® Audio™
- Dual far-field mic
- dTPM 2.0
- Fast Identity Online (FIDO) authentication capabilities
- Match-on-Chip Touch fingerprint reader
- Optional IR camera with Windows Hello
- Kensington lock slot
- 2 x USB-A 3.1 Gen 1
- USB-C AC power
- USB-C Thunderbolt™ 3
- HDMI 1.4b
- MicroSD card reader
- Smart card reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- Headphone / mic combo
- WLAN: Intel® 802.11 ac 2 x 2 + Bluetooth® 5.0
- Optional WWAN*: Fibocomm 4G-LTE
*WWAN must be configured at time of purchase and cannot be added later.
Dimensions (H x W x D)329mm x 227mm x 17.9mm / 12.95” x 8.94” x 0.70” WeightStarting at 1.47kg / 3.24lbs Keyboard
- ThinkPad Precision Keyboard with numeric pad
- Optional: Backlit with white LED lighting
- Solid Edge®
Power Supply Unit65W Green Certifications
- EPEAT™ Gold
- ENERGY STAR® 6.1
- RoHS compliant
- Lenovo Vantage
- Office 365 30-Day Trial (requires internet access to install and activate)
Specifications may vary depending upon region.
- 1. USB-C AC power
- 2. USB-C Thunderbolt™ 3
- 3. Docking connector
- 4. USB-A 3.1 Gen 1
- 5. HDMI 1.4b
- 6. Headphone/mic combo
- 7. MicroSD card reader
- 8. Smart card reader
- 9. USB-A 3.1 Gen 1
- 10. RJ45 Ethernet
- 11. Kensington lock slot
ThinkPad P43sTop Accessories
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
ModelsBuild Your own
P43s Mobile Workstation
Lenovo offers a comprehensive portfolio of services to support and protect your investment—so you can focus on your business, not your IT.
Bypass phone menus and scripted troubleshooting to access advanced-level technicians with the expertise needed to quickly diagnose and solve problems. Available 24x7.
Accidental Damage Protection (ADP)
Protect your investment from operational or structural damage caused by common accidents like drops, spills, or electrical surges. This fixed-cost, fixed-term protection plan minimizes unexpected repairs for predictable budgeting and provides significant savings relative to the cost of non-covered repairs.
Get a fixed-term, fixed-price service solution to match the lifecycle of your device and fit within your budget. Choose from a range of solutions, including next business day on-site, 9x5x4, and 24x7 response time windows. Purchasing an extension at the time of a system purchase saves 15-30% over the price of purchasing it post-warranty.