Where work & leisure unite
- 13” narrow bezel FHD display with Dolby Vision™
- Thin and light, durable all-aluminum chassis with a stunning metallic finish
- Log in or boot up in a flash with the integrated fingerprint reader on the power button
- Fast Intel® processing, Modern Standby and a solid-state drive for storage
- Hot keys for Skype calls
- Dolby Audio™ with Harman speakers
- Starting at:
Where work & leisure unite
Work smarter—not harder
The ThinkBook 13s is packed with features that make it faster and easier to focus on your business. Boot up and log in with a simple touch. Use hot keys to answer or hang up when making Skype calls. Listen to music while your system is in standby mode and resume use in less than 0.5 seconds using Modern Standby.
Dazzle or be dazzled
The display on the ThinkBook 13s is as functional as it is attractive—you’ll have a larger visible screen thanks to the thinner 5.5mm bezels. The FHD display includes dramatic Dolby Vision™ high-dynamic-range (HDR) technology, for increased brightness, expanded contrast, amazingly accurate colors, and more refined detail.
Because life doesn’t happen in a bubble
The ThinkBook 13s laptop passes multiple quality and reliability tests such as anti-spill protection for up to 60cc of water, extreme temperatures and vibrations. The zinc-alloy hinge includes powdere-metal technology to endure 25,000 open-and-close cycles—and it’s coated with both indium and stannum to enhance resistance to corrosion and optimize WiFi reception.
Keeps you unplugged longer
When you’re on the go, you can’t be worried about finding electrical outlets. That’s why the ThinkBook 13s delivers up to 11 hours of battery life* on a single charge. And if you’re running low, Rapid Charge provides 80% capacity in just an hour. So with a 60-minute layover, you can easily boost your battery up to nearly 9 hours.
*Based on testing with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors. Note that Rapid Charge requires use of the optional 65W power adapter and is supported on models with integrated graphics and UMA only.Show MoreLess
Description Specifications Processor Up to 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 Operating System Up to Windows 10 Pro Display 13.3” FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS antiglare with Dolby Vision™ HDR, 300 nits Memory Up to 16GB DDR4 BatteryUp to 11 hours* 45Wh*Based on testing with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors. Storage
- Up to 1TB M.2 PCIe SSD
- Up to 256GB Intel® QLC + Optane
- Up to AMD Radeon™ 630 with 2GB GDDR5 (optional)
- Integrated Intel® UHD 620 on Unified Memory Architecture (UMA)
- dTPM 2.0
- Touch fingerprint reader integrated with power button
- ThinkShutter, webcam privacy cover
- Dolby Audio™
- 2 x 2W Harman Kardon® speakers
Camera 1M HD, ultraslim Dimensions (W x D x H) 307.6mm x 216.4mm x 15.9mm / 12.11" x 8.52" x 0.63" Weight Starting at 2.91lbs / 1.32kg Bezel Less than 5.5mm thin Color Mineral Grey Connectivity
- WiFi 6 / WiFi 5
- Bluetooth® 5.2
- USB-C Gen 2 (display port / power delivery)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (one always on)
- Headphone / mic combo
- HDMI 1.4b
- Spill resistant
- Optional: Backlight with white LED lighting
- Hot keys enabled for Skype calls
- One-piece precision touchpad
- Slim tip 45W
- 65W (option) (required for Rapid Charge, which is supported on UMA models only)
- Slim Type-C adapter (optional)
Docking stations sold separately.
- USB-C Dock
- Hybrid USB-C
Specifications may vary depending upon region.
- Lenovo Migration Assistant
- Lenovo Vantage
- McAfee LiveSafe™ (30-day trial)
- Microsoft Office (30-day trial)
- 1. Slim-tip AC adapter
- 2. HDMI
- 3. USB-C Gen 2 (power delivery)
ThinkBook 13sTop Accessories
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
ThinkBook 13sModelsSHOWING MODELS
13.3" FHD IPS Display
13.3" FHD IPS Display
Lenovo offers a comprehensive, commercial-grade portfolio of services that support and protect your ThinkBook investment beyond a simple warranty—so you can focus on your business, not your IT.
Flexible warranty extensions & upgrades
ThinkBook devices are covered with a one-year base warranty and can be upgraded for a period of up to five years to extend the value of your investment. Purchasing an extension at the time of purchase saves 15-30% over the price of purchasing it post-warranty.
Direct access to professional help
Bypass phone menus and scripted troubleshooting to access advanced-level technicians with the expertise needed to quickly diagnose and solve problems.
International coverage policy
While traveling internationally, you can access consistent support in the local language in over 30 countries worldwide for any critical repair needs.
Device maintenance & repair
Get flexible and 30% faster response with Lenovo commercial services.
- On-site Next Business Day Response (NBD) and Technician-Installed Customer Replaceable Unit (CRU): a skilled technician is dispatched for immediate resolution.
- Expedited Depot Service: parts, labor repairs, shipping, and delivery charges are covered by Lenovo with expedited turnaround time.
Coverage for uncertainties
Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) provides coverage for non-warranted damage incurred under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, or damage to the integrated screen.