POWERFUL FEATURES, RELIABLE STABILITY.
Take your business computing performance to a new level, while benefiting from the enduring Lenovo virtues of stability and reliability. The energy efficient, cool running ThinkCentre M82 small form factor also helps the office environment, allowing you to get the most from your team.
POWERFUL FEATURES, RELIABLE STABILITY.
Small Form Factor
The small form factor (SFF) desktops weigh in at 16.5 lbs / 7.5 kg and is designed to fit into tight spaces—supports both horizontal and vertical orientations.
The M82 desktop features Intel® Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) and 15-month platform stability with no planned hardware changes that affect the preloaded software image. Image stability for long-term deployments helps to reduce transition, qualification, and testing costs to ensure savings for your business.
Multiple Monitor Display
Maximize productivity with independent display support for up to three monitors. The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across four monitors. (Requires optional second DisplayPort connector.)
Solid Security & Manageability
M82 desktops include some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorized use of storage devices. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. Backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Upgrades are a cinch for IT staff, with convenient tool-free access to hardware. Especially beneficial when multiplied by multiple desktops.
Advanced Thermal Design
Our Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 2 is designed to provide a balance between thermals and acoustics resulting in long desktop life. With two optimized settings, you choose the performance mode that best suits your work environment, prioritizing temperature or sound. Plus, ICE 2 allows for working in hotter temperatures and enables system monitoring with thermal alerts that preempt overheating possibilities.
Cisco® EnergyWise certification enables enterprise-level power monitoring and Lenovo Desktop Power Manager puts you in control of saving energy and keeping costs down. Plus, with ratings like ENERGY STAR 5.2, EPEAT® Gold, and ULE Gold, and 92% efficiency with 80+ Platinum power supply unit (PSU), you can feel good about helping the planet and your bottom line.
Description ThinkCentre M82 Desktop Processor
- 3rd generation Intel® CoreTM i7 - 3770/3770S
- 3rd generation Intel® CoreTM i5 - 3570/3570S/3550/3550S/3470/3470S
- 2nd generation Intel® CoreTM i3 - 2120/2130
- 2nd generation Intel® Pentium® - G630/G850/G860
- 2nd generation Intel® Celeron® - G460/G530/G540
- Windows® 7 Home Basic 32 bitAvailable in emerging markets only
- Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 bit
- Windows® 7 Professional 32 bit
- Windows® 7 Professional 64 bit
- Windows® 7 Professional with Windows® XP Professional† (downgrade preinstalled)
- HDD - OPAL SSD HDD 250G 250GB/320GB/500GB/1TB (7200 RPM)
- SSD - 128GB
- Intel® HD Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD7450Optional
- AMD Radeon™ HD7350Optional
- NVIDIA® NVS300(DMS59)Optional
I/O (Input/Output) Ports
- FRONT - 2 USB 2.0
- FRONT - Microphone
- FRONT - Headphone
- REAR - 4 USB 3.0
- REAR - 2 USB 2.0
- REAR - 1 VGA, support stand-alone monitor mode
- REAR - 1 Display Port, support multi-display
- MINI TOWER - DVD-ROM/DVD Recordable
- SMALL FORM FACTOR - DVD-ROM/DVD Recordable/Slim DVD-ROM/Slim DVD Recordable
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 1.2)
- Kensington Lock/Cable Lock/Intrusion
- Switch/PadlockAvailable in tower only.
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz)/Antenna 2Tx2R/PCIe half-mini card with BT
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz)/Antenna 1Tx1R/PCIe half-mini card
- TOWER - 450W 92% Efficiency Active PFC
- TOWER - 280W 85% Efficiency Active PFC
- TOWER - 280W Std. Active PFC
- SMALL FORM FACTOR - 240W 92% Efficiency Active PFC
- SMALL FORM FACTOR - 240W 85% Efficiency Active PFC
- SMALL FORM FACTOR - 240W Std. Active PFC
Dimension (W x D x H)
- MINI TOWER - 175mm x 442mm x 414mm (6.9" x 17.4" x 16.7")
- SMALL FORM FACTOR - 338mm x 385mm x 100mm (13.3" x 15.2" x 3.9")
- TOWER - 11kgs (24.25lbs)
- SMALL FORM FACTOR - 7.5kgs (16.53Ibs)
Offerings Description Supported Lenovo Tools
- Product Recovery
- Password Manager
- Power Manager
- Rescue and Recovery®
- Client Security Solution (web delivery only)
- Lenovo® Solution Center
- System Update (up to 3 years)
- Lenovo® ThinkVantage® Toolbox
- Communication Utility
- View Management Utility
- Microsoft® Office 2010 PreloadedPurchase a product key to activate a full Microsoft® Office 2010 suite
- Adobe® Acrobat® Reader®
- Corel® Burn SE Lenovo Edition
- Corel® DVD Movie Factory® 7 Lenovo Edition
- InterVideo WinDVD
- Norton Internet Security 2012 with 30-days of virus definitions
- Microsoft® Live
At Lenovo, we continue to improve and update our products for you—new cutting-edge features, upgraded productivity enhancements, faster, more powerful processors, and expanded memory and storage. Everything you need to meet the demands of your business, your schoolwork, your life—reliability, power, and productivity. With that in mind, although the product is no longer available on Lenovo.com, we invite you to view our new laptops and desktops.
Still need resources?
Do you own this product and just want to expand your work from home or office setup? We’ve got your back. Check out our accessories page that features docks, hubs, monitors and more. All the bells and whistles you want to be even more productive. And yes, your Lenovo computer continues to be supported, so if you a have a question or need a part—no problem. Contact our support team. They are happy to help.
It all comes down to this. If you’re looking for a new laptop or desktop or if you need accessories or support for your current Lenovo computer, you can find them today at Lenovo.com