AFFORDABLE, SPACE-SAVING 54.61CM (21.5) ALL-IN-ONE
Cutting-edge technologies fuel productivity, assure security, and foster collaboration in the ThinkCentre M93z. This all-in-one desktop saves space with its small footprint, but has what it takes under the hood to meet all of your business needs.
ALL-IN-ONE COMPUTING FOR LARGE ENTERPRISE
Built for Collaboration
The M93z's 58.42cm (23) full HD LED display with in-plane switching (IPS) offers a wide viewing angle — nearly 180 degrees — so multiple users can read the screen’s contents from different positions around the PC. High performance anti-glare glass, available on touchscreen models, enhances collaboration, as does the sensitive, 10-point multitouch technology that powers the touch experience.
Engage in crystal-clear teleconferences with Microsoft Lync™-qualified, Skype-ready, VoIP-optimized software and hardware, including a 2MP HD webcam, stereo speakers with Dolby® Advanced Audio™, and a digital array microphone.
Solid Security & Manageability
The M93z offers some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorized use of storage devices. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication.
Intel® vPro™ & Active Management Technology
Streamline common IT functions and keep sensitive data safe. Benefits of the technology include speedy data encryption/decryption, protection from unauthorized access and remote management.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. Backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
View Management Utility
Take advantage of multiple active displays, and enjoy faster multitasking: The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across multiple displays.
Upgrades are a cinch for IT staff, with convenient tool-free access to hardware.
Advanced Thermal Design
Our Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 3.0 is designed to provide a balance between thermals and acoustics resulting in long desktop life. With two optimized settings, you choose the performance mode that best suits your work environment, prioritizing temperature or sound. Plus, ICE 3.0 allows for working in hotter temperatures and enables system monitoring with thermal alerts that preempt overheating possibilities. Manage ICE with PC Cloud Manager 2.0.
Advanced Technical Support
You demand a lot from your system and Lenovo Services is here to help you stay productive. By-pass basic troubleshooting support with direct access to advanced level technicians to resolve issues quickly. Add Priority Technical Support to your ThinkCentre M93z.
EPEAT® Gold and ENERGY STAR Certification
Save energy and reduce your power consumption costs – good for the environment and your bottom line.
Description ThinkCentre M93z All-In-One Processor
- Intel® Core™ i7-4770S 65W vPro™
- Intel® Core™ i5-4670S/4570S 65W vPro™
- Intel® Core™ i7-4770T/i5-4670T 45W vPro™
- Intel® Core™ i5-4570T/4765T 35W vPro™
- Intel® Core™ i5-4440s/4430S 65W
- Intel® Core™ i3-4340/4330/ 4130
- Intel® Pentium™ G3430/G3420/G3220
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 Pro
- 58.42cm (23) Wide IPS LED (16:9) 1920 x 1080 / optional MultiTouch Enhanced
ChipsetIntel Q87 Graphics
- Intel® HD Graphics
- AMD® Radeon™ HD8730A Discrete Graphics (Optional)
MemoryUp to 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz, 2DIMM I/O (Input/Output) Ports
- Display port output (with audio)
- VGA input
- 1 x 3.5 mm Combo Jack
- 1 x MIC jack
- (2x side) USB 3.0, 1x supports Rapid Charge
- (4x rear) USB 3.0
Webcam2 megapixel, low light sensitive Storage
- Up to 2TB HDD
- 500GB / 1TB SSHD
- 128GB / 180GB SSD
- 320GB OPAL HDD
- Ultra Slim Plus Wireless Keyboard
- Preferred Pro Full Size Keyboard (USB / PS/2)
- Preferred Pro USB Fingerprint Keyboard – Business Black
- Ultra Slim Plus Wireless Mouse
- Enhanced Optical Wheel Mouse (USB / PS/2)
- Slim DVD-Recordable RAMBO
- Slim DVD ROM SATA
- No Optical Disk Drive
Ethernet1 Gigabit (10/100/1000) WiFi
- IEEE 802.11 a/ac (5GHz)
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
Audio3W x 2, internal Stereo Speaker Physical Security
- Asset ID/LAN Surge
- Kensington Lock (Optional)
- Cable lock (Optional)
- Internal, 150W 85% (ES, Climate Saver)
- Internal, 180W 92% (ES, Climate Saver)
Bluetooth®Bluetooth® v4.x (option / combo with WiFI) Dimension and Weight With Stand
- FRAME STAND 58.42cm (23) TOUCH: 568 mm x 447.3 mm x 94 mm (2.36 x 17.61 x 3.70), 11.3 kg (24.91 lbs)
- MONITOR STAND 58.42cm (23) TOUCH: 568 mm x 439 ~ 479 mm x 247 mm (22.36 x 17.28 ~ 18.85 x 9.72), 12.76 kg (28.13 lbs)
- FRAME STAND 58.42cm (23) NON-TOUCH: 568 mm x 447.3 mm x 93 mm (22.36 x 17.61 x 3.66), 9.76 kg (21.51 lbs)
- MONITOR STAND 58.42cm (23) NON-TOUCH: 568 mm x 439 ~ 479 mm x 247 mm (22.36 x 17.28 ~ 18.85 x 9.72), 11.68 kg (25.74 lbs)
Dimension and Weight Without Stand
- 58.42cm (23) TOUCH: 568 mm x 401 mm x 68.5 mm (22.36 x 15.78 x 2.69), 10.14 kg (22.35 lbs)
- 58.42cm (23) TOUCH GPU: 568 mm x 401 mm x 68.5 mm (22.36 x 15.78 x 2.69), 10.24 kg (22.57 lbs)
- 58.42cm (23) NON-TOUCH: 568 mm x 401 mm x 67 mm (22.36 x 15.78 x 2.63), 8.60 kg (18.95 lbs)
Specifications may vary
Offerings Description Preloaded Applications
- Lenovo® Solution Centre
- Simple Tap
- PC Cloud Manager (vPro)
- Auto PC Lock
- Communication Utility
- View Management Utility
- Product Recovery
- ThinkVantage® (Message Centre Plus / Rescue & Recovery® / Power Manager / System Update)
- Corel DVD Movie Factory (DMF 7 SD)
- Cyberlink PowerDVD
- Cyberlink PowerDVD Create
- Microsoft Office 2013 Trial
- Norton® Internet Security Trial
At Lenovo, we continue to improve and update our products for you—new cutting-edge features, upgraded productivity enhancements, faster, more powerful processors, and expanded memory and storage. Everything you need to meet the demands of your business, your schoolwork, your life—reliability, power, and productivity. With that in mind, although the product is no longer available on Lenovo.com, we invite you to view our new laptops and desktops.
Still need resources?
Do you own this product and just want to expand your work from home or office setup? We’ve got your back. Check out our accessories page that features docks, hubs, monitors and more. All the bells and whistles you want to be even more productive. And yes, your Lenovo computer continues to be supported, so if you a have a question or need a part—no problem. Contact our support team. They are happy to help.
It all comes down to this. If you’re looking for a new laptop or desktop or if you need accessories or support for your current Lenovo computer, you can find them today at Lenovo.com