ALL BUSINESS. ALL THE TIME. ALL IN ONE.
Get enterprise-level performance, reliability, and productivity in one space-saving, eco-friendly package. Do business the ThinkCentre all-in-one way.
ALL BUSINESS. ALL THE TIME. ALL IN ONE.
IPS Wide Viewing Angle
In-Plane Switching (IPS) LCD displays with high brightness. IPS technology allows for vivid colors and nearly 180-degree viewing angles.
Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Security Chip
TPM is a PC authentication tool that works to minimize the risk of data theft from both physical and external attacks.
Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 2.0
ICE 2.0 helps your PC run cooler and more quietly, contributing to a longer PC life.
Intel® vPro™ Technology
Streamline common IT functions and keep sensitive data safe. Benefits of the technology include speedy data encryption/decryption, protection from unauthorized access and remote management.
View Management Utility
Take advantage of multiple active displays, and enjoy faster multitasking.
RapidBoot HDD Accelerator
Start your system 30 percent faster; spend your time working instead of waiting.
Optimized Data Security
Protect your company's data with self-encrypting drives, Password Manager, and remote BIOS port lock capability.
Engage in crystal-clear teleconferences with Microsoft Lync™-qualified, VoIP-optimized software and hardware, including a full HD 2MP webcam and digital array microphone with keyboard noise suppression technology.
Fast Data Transfer
Move data quickly between your PC and other devices with USB 3.0 SuperSpeed – it's up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies. Or share wirelessly with optional Bluetooth®.
EPEAT® Gold and ENERGY STAR Certification
Save energy and reduce your power consumption costs – good for the environment and your bottom line. Additionally, ThinkCentre all-in-one computers set the bar as the first TCO Certified EDGE desktops in the industry — this award program identifies products at the cutting edge of green design, specifically, products that pioneer innovation in the areas of usability and human factors, or that offer proven reduced impact on the natural environment.
Optional Multitouch Display with SimpleTap Software
Enjoy a responsive touchscreen with software that combines the simplicity of a smartphone with the power of a PC, giving you enhanced interactions and an intuitive, tile-based display that's easy to control.
Optional Discrete Graphics
Enjoy stunningly lifelike visuals from your PC, as well as more power from your processor.
Description ThinkCentre M92z ALL-IN-ONE Desktop Processor
- Intel® Pentium G630 (2.70GHz, 3MB Cache)
- Intel® Pentium G850 (2.90GHz, 3MB Cache)
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i3-2120 (3.30GHz, 3MB Cache)
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i3-2130 (3.40GHz, 3MB Cache)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3470S (2.90GHz, 6MB Cache)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3470T (2.90GHz, 3MB Cache)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3550S (3.00GHz, 6MB Cache)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3570S (3.10GHz, 6MB Cache)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3770S (3.10GHz, 8MB Cache)
- Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 7 Professional
Memory4GB, 6GB, 8GB (DDR3) Storage500GB, 1TB (7,200 rpm) SATA Form Factor23.0"W, 20.0"W AIO Display
- 23.0" wide IPS LED 16:9 (1920x1080) – optional Touch
- 20.0" wide LED 16:9 (1600x900) – non-Touch only
- Intel® HD graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD7650†
Webcam2.0MP HD Audio
- 2 3W Integrated Speakers
- Digital Array Microphone
Optical DriveSlim DVD-ROM/Slim DVD Recordable I/O (INPUT/OUTPUT) Ports
- Side - 2 USB 3.0
- Side - Microphone jack
- Side - Headphone jack
- Rear - 4 USB 2.0
- Rear - 1 PS/2 and COM Port(optional)
- Rear - 1 Display (input)
- Rear - 1 Display (output)
- IEEE 802.11a (5GHz)†
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Bluetooth® v4.0 (optional)
- Ultra Slim Plus Wireless Keyboard (optional)
- Lenovo Preferred Pro Full Size Keyboard
- Lenovo Preferred Pro Fingerprint Keyboard† (optional)
- Ultra Slim Plus Wireless Mouse (optional)
- Enhanced Optical Wheel Mouse (USB)
- Kensington Lock
- Cable Lock
- Intrusion Switch
EthernetIntegrated 10M/100M/1000M Gigabit Ethernet† Stands
- Frame Stand
- Monitor Stand
- No Stand
Dimension (WxDxH) with Frame Stand
- 23.0" MULTITOUCH - 447.3mm x 100mm x 568mm (17.6" x 3.9" x 22.4")
- 23.0" MULTITOUCH - WEIGHT WITH FRAME STAND - 10.9kgs
- 23.0" NON-TOUCH - 447.3mm x 93mm x 568mm (17.6" x 3.7" x 22.4")
- 23.0" NON-TOUCH - WEIGHT WITH FRAME STAND - 9.76kgs
Dimension (WxDxH) with Monitor Stand
- 23.0" MULTITOUCH - 451.9mm x 254mm x 568mm (17.8" x 10" x 22.4")
- 23.0" MULTITOUCH - WEIGHT WITH MONITOR STAND - 12.76kgs
- 23.0" NON-TOUCH - 568mm x 247mm x 451.9mm (22.4" x 9.7" x 17.8")
- 23.0" NON-TOUCH - WEIGHT WITH MONITOR STAND - 11.68kgs
Dimension (WxDxH) Non-Touch
- 20.0" WITH FRAME STAND - 502.8mm x 92.5mm x 408mm (19.8" x 3.64" x 16.06")
- 20.0" WITH FRAME STAND - WEIGHT WITH FRAME STAND - 8.4kgs
- 20.0" WITH MONITOR STAND - 502.8mm x 143.2mm x 447.95mm (19.8" x 5.63" x 17.63")
- 20.0" WITH MONITOR STAND - WEIGHT WITH FRAME STAND - 10.5kgs
Offerings Description Supported Lenovo Tools
- Communication Utility
- Desktop Power Manager with Power Meter
- Message Centre Plus
- Password Manager
- Product Recovery
- Rescue and Recovery
- System Update
- Adobe® Acrobat® Flash® Player
- Adobe® Reader®
- Corel® Burn SE Lenovo Edition
- Corel® DVD Movie Factory® 7 Lenovo Edition
- Communication Utility
- InterVideo WinDVD
- Lenovo Solution Center
- Norton™ Internet Security 2012 – 30 day trial
- PC Auto Lock
- PC Cloud Manager (vPro™)
- View Management Utility
At Lenovo, we continue to improve and update our products for you—new cutting-edge features, upgraded productivity enhancements, faster, more powerful processors, and expanded memory and storage. Everything you need to meet the demands of your business, your schoolwork, your life—reliability, power, and productivity. With that in mind, although the product is no longer available on Lenovo.com, we invite you to view our new laptops and desktops.
Still need resources?
Do you own this product and just want to expand your work from home or office setup? We’ve got your back. Check out our accessories page that features docks, hubs, monitors and more. All the bells and whistles you want to be even more productive. And yes, your Lenovo computer continues to be supported, so if you a have a question or need a part—no problem. Contact our support team. They are happy to help.
It all comes down to this. If you’re looking for a new laptop or desktop or if you need accessories or support for your current Lenovo computer, you can find them today at Lenovo.com