- 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit Operating System
- 20" HD+ Display with Optional, Lockable Webcam
- All-in-One Design Leaves a Small Footprint
- Secure & Manageable with Hassle-Free Expandability
Space-Saving, Ergonomic Design
Reclaim your desk and reduce the amount of space needed by up to 80 percent, compared to traditional desktop configurations. The integrated power supply means one cable is all you need, cutting down on clutter. And this all-in-one includes an ergonomically designed VESA mount and multiple stand offerings, for maximum user comfort from a compact footprint.
Engage in crystal-clear teleconferences with Skype-ready, VoIP-optimized software and hardware, including a 720P HD webcam and optional dual digital array microphone with noise cancellation.
Solid Security & Manageability
The M73z offers some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorized use of storage devices. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication.
Physical Camera Switch
Lock the webcam, for guaranteed privacy while working or conferencing.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. Backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
View Management Utility
Take advantage of multiple active displays, and enjoy faster multitasking: The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across multiple displays.
EPEAT® Gold and ENERGY STAR Certification
Save energy and reduce your power consumption costs – good for the environment and your bottom line.
Description Thinkcentre M73z All In One Processor
- 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-4770S 65W
- 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-4670S/4570S 65W
- 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-4570T 35W
- 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-4430S 65W
- 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i3-4330/ 4130
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64
- Windows 8.1 64
- Windows 7 Professional 64
- 20" Wide (16:9) LED
- Resolution: 1600 x 900
GraphicsIntegrated 2013 Intel® HD MemoryUp to 16GB DDR3 1600MHz, 2 DIMM slots Optical DriveSlim Rambo DVD Recordable Webcam1.0 MP 720p with single D-MIC I/O (Input/Output) Ports
- (2) USB 3.0 Side
- (4) USB 2.0 Rear
- (1) PS/2 and Serial Port
- (1) VGA OUT, Output support up to 1920 x 2000
- (2) Audio Out / MIC-In
- (1) 7-in-1 Media Card Reader
- HDD: Up to 1TB (7200 rpm, SATA 6.0GB/s)
- HDD: 500GB + 8GB Hybrid Drive 2.5" SATA
- SSD: 2.5" 128GB 2.5" SATA / 180GB 2.5" SATA III
- Lenovo® Preferred Pro Full-size Keyboard (USB/PS/2)
- Lenovo® Preferred Pro Fingerprint Keyboard
- Edge Mouse
- Optical Wheelmouse (PS/2)
Ethernet1 Gigabit (10/100/1000) Wireless
- Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230
- Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235, Dual Band
Audio2W x 2 (Stereo), internal speakers Physical Security
- USB Disable
- Intrusion Switch (Optional)
- Asset ID
- Kensington® Lock
- EPEAT® Gold
- ENERGY STAR 5.2
- EuP 2013
- LAN surge-China only
Power Supply150W 85% (ES/Climate Saver) Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Frame Stand: 19.9" x 15.9" x 3.56"
- Monitor Stand: (19.9" x 15.9" x 3.56") (19.9" x 16.6" x 9.8")
- Without Stand (Wall Mount): 19.9" x 14.2" x 2.59"
- Frame Stand: 16.44 lbs
- Monitor Stand: 19.48 lbs
- Without Stand (Wall Mount): 13.88 lbs
Offerings Description Preloaded Applications
- Intel® AppUp®, Nitro Pro 8, Acrobat® Reader® X
- AccuWeather, PC Device Stage, Evernote®, Lenovo® Support
- Lenovo® Cloud Storage by SugarSync, Lenovo® Companion
- Lenovo® Cloud Storage by SugarSync - Metro, Lenovo® Solution Center
- Norton™ Internet Security 2013 (with 30 days of virus protection), Norton™ Studio
- Password Manager, Skype™, Product Recovery
- ThinkVantage® System Update, ThinkVantage® Rescue and Recovery®
- Cyberlink- PowerDVD, Cyberlink - PowerDVD Create, Power2Go and Power Producer
- Adobe® Acrobat® XI - bundled with MS Office 2013 Profressional and MS Office Home and Business on 01-29-2013 (with optional purchase)
- Adobe® Acrobat® XI Professional [Win7 Win8] (with optional purchase)
- Adobe® Acrobat® XI Standard English Standalone [Win7 Win8] (with optional purchase)
- Adobe® Lightroom [Win7 Win8] (with optional purchase)
- Adobe® Photoshop Elements and Adobe® Photoshop/Premiere Elements Bundle - (Non-education) (with optional purchase)
- Microsoft Office Professional 2013 (with optional purchase)
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 (with optional purchase)
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 (with optional purchase)
- Norton™ Internet Security, Norton™ Antivirus (with optional purchase)
- McAfee® Internet Security, McAfee® Virus Scan (with optional purchase)
At Lenovo, we continue to improve and update our products for you—new cutting-edge features, upgraded productivity enhancements, faster, more powerful processors, and expanded memory and storage. Everything you need to meet the demands of your business, your schoolwork, your life—reliability, power, and productivity. With that in mind, although the product is no longer available on Lenovo.com, we invite you to view our new laptops and desktops.
Still need resources?
Do you own this product and just want to expand your work from home or office setup? We’ve got your back. Check out our accessories page that features docks, hubs, monitors and more. All the bells and whistles you want to be even more productive. And yes, your Lenovo computer continues to be supported, so if you a have a question or need a part—no problem. Contact our support team. They are happy to help.
It all comes down to this. If you’re looking for a new laptop or desktop or if you need accessories or support for your current Lenovo computer, you can find them today at Lenovo.com