How will you spend the time you'll save?
- From the get-go, the Lenovo V310z all-in-one PC is ready for business. Powerful, fast, and easy to manage, it allows you to open files, run apps, and multitask, effortlessly.
- Its 49.53cms (19.5) display boasts anti-glare technology so you can simply focus on what counts, getting stuff done.
- It’s also energy-efficient and has enhanced security features—saving you money and undue stress in the process.
Less glare, fewer distractions
At a micro-level, the 49.53cms (19.5) screen on the Lenovo V310z AIO has been carefully roughened. Why? To strategically help scatter light, thereby reducing any unwanted reflections and haziness. The result? A sharper, clearer surface for you to work with.
A companion by any other name
The V310z all-in-one includes the Lenovo Companion app, your one-stop guide to maximizing system performance. This app ensures that your PC remains current on critical updates, while also providing key system information like serial number, user guides, and warranty details in one convenient location. Lenovo Companion also offers insight and advice from Lenovo experts via tutorials, articles, and the latest tech news.
Go green, save green
Engineered for energy efficiency, the V310z has Energy Star 6.1 and GREENGUARD® certifications. Using less power means lower utility bills, which generates cost savings for your business.
A handy handle
The V310z comes with a conveniently integrated handle for easy carrying. When you need to move desks or present in another room, just grab it and go.
More powerful than a speeding locomotive
With the responsiveness and efficiency of 7th generation Intel® Core™ processors, you can switch effortlessly between your favorite apps—increasing your productivity or creativity levels along the way.
If it ran any faster, it might win a marathon
The V310z comes with the option of the latest in Solid State Drive (SSD) technology, PCIe SSD. Compared to regular hard drives and SSDs, PCIe enhances performance and runs everything faster—including booting up, running apps, and transferring files.
With an integrated webcam and speakers, the V310z makes conference calls and talking to customers or colleagues a breeze. What's more, with an abundance of ports (including six USB ports and an HDMI), you can easily hook up your PC to other devices.
Flexibility to the max
The V310z can adapt to your working style. With tilt and swivel adjustability, this all-in-one is ideal for anything from team brainstorms to showing customers their orders to working on presentations. It's also VESA-compatible, so you can mount it to any wall mount or monitor arm.
Hang would-be data thieves out to dry
With Smart USB Protection, you can prevent sensitive data from leaking and ensure that nothing malicious enters your system or network through USB ports. Plus, the V310z includes a removable security cover so you can lock all input/output ports. You can even restrict port access, while still allowing use of the keyboard and mouse.Show MoreLess
Description Lenovo V310z All-in-One Desktop ProcessorUp to 7th generation Intel® Core™ i7 Operating SystemUp to Windows 10 Pro Display19.5" LED TN antiglare (1900 x 1600) 250 nits MemoryUp to 16 GB 2 DDR4 SODIMM 2400MHz Storage
- 3.5" HDD (up to 2 TB)
- Optional SSD: M.2 SSD (up to 256 G)
GraphicsIntel Integrated HD Graphics 630 Security
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0
- Smart USB Protection
- Rear I/O security cover
- Camera switch cover
- Kensington lock slot
Webcam720 P WiFi Connectivity
- 802.11AC 1x1 +BT4.0 combo
- 802.11AC 2x2 +BT4.0 combo
Side Ports & Slots
- 2 x USB 3.0 (1 with rapid charge)
- 6-in-1 card reader (optional)
- Headphone & mic combo
- Power button
- Brightness control
- Optional ODD (9.0 mm Slim DVD RAMBO)
Rear Ports & Slots
- DC power jack
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x COM + 1 X LPT optional (two-port bundle)
- Energy Star 6.1
- EPEAT® Gold (NA only)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- With monitor stand: 494 mm x 227 mm x 404 mm
- Without stand: 494 mm x 59 mm x 341 mm
- With monitor stand: Starting at 6.87 kg
- Without stand: Starting at 5.44 kg
- Lenovo App Explorer
- Lenovo Companion 3.0
- Lenovo Settings
- Lenovo Solution Center
- McAfee LiveSafe
- Microsoft Office 365 (not included in Japan)
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Japan only)
- OneKey Recovery (OKR)
Specifications may vary depending upon region.Show MoreLess
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
How will you spend the time you'll save?