Description Specifications Form Factor 1U rack, Height: 43mm (1.69 inches), Width: 435mm (17.13 inches), Depth: 545mm (21.5 inches) Processor (max) 1-socket Intel® Xeon® E-2200 processors, up to 6 cores at 95W Memory Up to 128GB of 2666MHz TruDDR4 ECC UDIMMs (4 slots) Disk Bays - Maximum Internal Storage
- 4x 3.5-inch simple- or hot-swap SATA drives
- 4x 2.5-inch simple-swap SATA/SAS drives
- 10x 2.5-inch hot-swap SATA/ SAS/ SSD drives
- 8 x 2.5-inch hot swap SATA/SAS/SSD drives + 2 x 2.5-inch NVMe drives
- Intel VROC Software RAID supports simple swap and hot swap
- Multiple RAID configurations (common with ThinkSystem)
Power Supply Fixed power supply unit 300W Gold, dual redundant AC (450W, Platinum) Network Interface 2x 1GbE ports embedded, 1x 1GbE dedicated management Expansion Slots
- 2x PCIe Gen3 x8 slots or 1x PCIe Gen3 x16 slot
- 1x PCIe Gen3 x8 (x4 interface) internal RAID slot
USB Ports/VGA Ports
- Front: 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.1 Gen1, support XCC mobile
- Rear: 2x USB 3.1 Gen1, 1x Serial COM, 1x VGA
Systems Management Lenovo XClarity Administrator with mobile option, support for TPM 2.0 Operating Systems Supported Microsoft, Red Hat, SUSE, and VMware ESXi Limited Warranty 1-year or 3-year warranty
Features and Benefits
Powerful and secure
The Lenovo ThinkSystem SR250 is a single-processor rack server that integrates power, reliability, flexibility, and security in a compact 1U form factor suited for the small-to-medium business or edge deployment.
Featuring a high price-performance ratio courtesy of the next-generation Intel® Xeon® E-2200 CPU, the ThinkSystem SR250 boasts multiple configurations that provides the flexibility to handle workloads including web serving, virtualization, entry-cloud and data-analytics applications.
Flexible and scalable
The ThinkSystem SR250 adapts to multiple environments and workloads in which a shorter-depth rack accommodates space-constrained environments. Lightning-fast TruDDR4 memory, GPU support, and an array of storage options, including low-latency NVMe drives, afford serious storage and workload flexibility.
The ThinkSystem SR250 features the Lenovo XClarity Controller, the embedded management engine in all ThinkSystem servers that is designed to standardize, simplify, and automate foundation server management tasks.
The XClarity Administrator virtualized application centrally manages your ThinkSystem servers, storage, and networking; offering streamlined IT management to contain administrative costs and speed infrastructure provisioning.