Wow, you're missing out — your cart is empty!
Fill it with something awesome before someone else grabs it.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ORDER
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY TERMS
- To place an order you will need to complete the transaction on the website. This may or may not be assisted with a phone call with the customer service representative. By placing an order on the site or on phone, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions and payment policy published in the appropriate section of the website or affiliated websites where specifically referred to such affiliated websites.
- After you have made your selection and added products to your shopping cart, you will need to proceed to the checkout section.
- In this section you will be asked for address and other contact information as well as payment related information. Once the payment transaction has been successfully completed, your order will be processed on receipt of the funds from the bank or Credit Card Company. It is at this stage that the sale is said to be complete. Thereafter your products will be shipped based on product availability and completion of logistics operations related to the same.
The following modes of payments are available
Domestic and international credit cards issued by banks and institutions that are part of the Visa &Mastercard Network.
Visa Debit cards
Netbanking/Direct Debit payments from select banks in India.
A full list is available at the time of Check Out and prior to making payments for purchases
As prescribed by the financial institutions issuing the credit or debit cards affiliated with Visa and Mastercard you will be required to submit your 16-digit credit card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV number (usually on the reverse of the card) when you make your online transaction using your Credit or Debit card. You should also have enrolled your Credit Card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (Mastercard Secure Code) to complete the transaction. Goods and Services tax will be levied on Interest by the issuing bank on the EMI
NO COST EMI – T&C
You understand that on choosing No Cost EMI payment option using Credit Card, you will receive a discount upfront equal to the interest cost due to the bank making it effectively no interest cost. You understand that No Cost EMI payment option is available on select products.The No Cost EMI offer is applicable only for EMI purchase for the duration of 3 and 6 months.The discount applicable on opting for 'No Cost EMI on Credit Card' is being offered exclusively by lenovo.com/in/en/and does not amount to EMI/interest waiver extended by the bank.
You understand and confirm that you will need to pay applicable EMI and interest on total value of the order at the time of payment to the bank in accordance with the terms applicable to the credit card. The interest cost charged by the bank over time is being given back to you upfront at the time of this purchase and netted off in the Invoice amount.
The discretion to allow the payment lies with the bank issuing the credit card. Lenovo or NDSL will have no obligation or liability in the event the bank refuses to process the transaction for any reason.
The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
The customer also understands that if s/he fail in timely payment of EMI, there may be additional interests/penalty which may be levied by the bank which may be higher than the discount offered under this scheme.
The minimum order value to avail the No Cost EMI payment option is Rs 10,000.
Any returns/cancellation will be as per the return/cancellation policy of https://www.lenovo.com/in/en/. In case of any kind of return/refund in an EMI transaction, interest already billed in a particular transaction will not be refundable under any circumstances.
NDSL will not charge a processing fee for availing EMI option. Bank may however charge processing fee or cancellation charges as per the banks policies. Such charges shall be paid by you and will not be refundable even in the event of return/cancellation of the order.
You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
NDSL retain the right to modify or cancel this scheme at its sole discretion.
You understand that for select products there may be a constraint on number of transactions per credit card.
You may be charged service tax or other all applicable taxes by the bank for these transactions.
Product prices listed on the website are current. While every care has been taken to label the products accurately, errors in data entry and updation may occur. We reserve the right to cancel the order incase a transaction has been made where the price indicated was not the correct price. In the rare event that happens, we will give a full refund of all money received from the customer.
Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
All prices on this web site in Indian Rupees. For international cards used on the site, the banks applicable exchange rate and charges will apply. We have no jurisdiction / liability on this and any disputes or queries on exchange rates and bank charges need to be directed to the bank or institution that issued your card or payment instrument.
All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at price in effect at the time of receipt of money and raising of an invoice.
Our products are liable for GST in India.
Credit card and Debit card information is not stored by us and is not taken by us. This information is taken directly by the payment gateway provided who is authorised and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with
SMART PERFORMANCE SOFTWARE
Please note that Smart Performance is a System performance software and works as a service but not an extended warranty.
OUT OF STOCK SITUATIONS
Our endeavour is to ensure that all products listed on the site are available in stock for dispatch to the buyer. However in case the same is not available for any reason, we will contact you within 3-4 business days and give you the option to exchange, delay or cancel the order based on your convenience. In case you would like to alter, exchange or cancel such specific instructions need to be sent to us at email@example.com
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
- Purchases are shipped from our own or third party warehouses/ stores or offices from various points in India.
- Non Customised products Our standard Delivery timelines are 4-7 working days (for Metro cities) and 10-12 working days (for non-metro cities). Due to COVID related staffing and other restrictions that NDSL and its partners are experiencing there could be a delay to the timelines. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the matter.
- Customised products For "Build Your Own" customised laptop orders the usual delivery timeline is 6 to 8 weeks. These are custom made based on the specific order placed by you and are not readily available in stock. Production time depends upon the availability of specific components that are part of the customised order and this can impact delivery timelines.
NDSL will reach out to you within the next 12-15 working days with an update on expected delivery timelines for your customised laptop.
- Order deliveries will be made by our own staff or third party courier and logistics companies or Postal Services usually between 10.30 am – 7 pm Monday –Saturday.
- Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. We take no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person other than the person ordering the product at the address indicated at the time of the order.
- Since the transactions are authorised by the card holder, we do not take responsibility for incorrect addresses provided at the time of placing the order.
- We are not responsible for damage of products after delivery.
- All claims, if any, for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery through the contact us page on the web store. Also the said shortage of goods needs be highlighted and signed on the Proof of delivery copy and returned to the delivery person.
PRODUCT RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
Once the order has been placed and the funds have been received by us. The order is considered to be in the processing stage. The following policy and charges will apply to cancellation requests at various stages of the transaction:
Goods not shipped from NDSLwarehouse: In Cases where the goods have not been shipped from the warehouse and a cancellation request is generated. Then the order will be cancelled and the refund will be initiated within 72 hours of receiving the request in writing from the customer who has placed the order. Amount will be refunded to the cardholder and credited through the same payment instrument. I.E if the order is placed on through a credit card then the fund will be transferred through the payment gateway to the same credit card. Once the transfer is initiated the customer will be given a bank reference ID for the refund process. The transfer of fund is done through third party gateways and will take between 7-10 working days to reflect in the customer's account.
If Goods have been shipped from NDSL warehouse: In Cases where the goods have been shipped from the warehouse and a cancellation request is generated. Then the order will not be cancelled and the refund will be initiated with 72 hours of receiving the product back from the customer or from the courier company as RTO. Amount will be refunded to the cardholder and credited through the same payment instrument. I.E if the order is placed on through a credit card then the fund will be transferred through the payment gateway to the same credit card. Once the transfer is initiated the customer will be given a bank reference ID for the refund process. The transfer of fund is done through third party gateways and will take between 7-10 working days to reflect in the customer's account. We will not offer replacement to customer for any Dead on arrival/damaged in transit case, customer will only get the full refund.
Our Endeavour is to ensure that products are available with us all times. However in cases where the products are not available and not likely to be available for a reasonable period of time,the full refund will be given to the customer after informing the customer via email and phone. No charges will be levied on the customer. Refunds will be processed, within 72 hours of receiving the request in writing from the customer who has placed the order. . I.E if the order is placed on through a credit card then the fund will be transferred through the payment gateway to the same credit card. Once the transfer is initiated the customer will be given a bank reference ID for the refund process. The transfer of fund is done through third party gateways and will take between 7-10 working days to reflect in the customer's account.
This policy is in force from 1st April 2018. Any change in the policy will be at the sole discretion of NDSL. By Accepting this policy you are accepting the terms conditions, charges as mentioned in the policy.