Meet new challenges in a flexible way
Rely on proven technology that allows you to work efficiently – anywhere. Whether mobile or at your desk, wherever it may be right now. Lenovo offers you complete solutions, enabling maximum flexibility and productivity: laptops, desktops, all-in-ones, monitors and accessories.
Recommended laptops for your home working
Recommended desktops for your home working
Recommended monitors for your home working
Recommended accessories for your home working
Recommended docks for your home working
Working from home – and learning from home – with Lenovo
Lenovo has the technology you need to work productively at home, whether it’s for your job or to keep up with your studies. We’ve collected it all here on this page – from laptops and desktop PCs to the little accessories and upgrades that can make such a difference. If you’re working from home or taking classes online, Lenovo can help.
Of course, it takes more than great technology to keep up with your tasks. You need the right habits and mental approach, too. Keep reading for some tips to get the most from at-home study and work time.
Tips for working from home
What do you need to make your home office more productive? How about a mic-enabled headset, or noise cancelling headphones to replace your worn earbuds. Or a high-resolution monitor to put your work in sharper focus. Maybe a new tablet, laptop or desktop pc to run more apps at once, a docking solution to expand the capability of your laptop or extra storage or memory to enhance what you're using now. Lenovo has it all.
It's not just equipment. Successful work-from-homers have lots of tips for getting more from your day:
- Hold regular team meetings (same time each day) to ensure everyone's on the same page
- Keep a team-wide chat room open – it’s a great place for quick questions and answers.
- Encourage video conferencing, not just audio-only. Facial expressions mean a lot.
- Adopt flexible work schedules to accommodate the varied needs of each remote worker.
- Use informal team chats or meetings to replace "water cooler" conversations for brainstorming.
With the right approach – and the right tools – working from home can be as productive as working at the office.
Tips for learning at home
Lectures. Research. Writing. Exams. There's a lot to being a student today, whether it’s university, college or school. Now there's a new layer: Doing it all from your home. Fortunately, Lenovo has tools to help, from headsets and mice to monitors and smart devices. Not to mention the latest laptops, chromebooks, tablets and desktop pcs – or upgrades to storage, memory, etc.
Beyond the technology, however, there are a number of ways to make at-home studies more effective:
- Set a schedule to avoid distractions. Commit specific times of your day to studying.
- Establish a regular study area (kitchen, bedroom, whatever). It will help you focus.
- Maintain your normal learning habits, such as taking class notes, asking questions, etc.
- Stay loose... but not too loose. Pajamas are comfy,but may not put you in a mood for learning.
- If you multi-task, limit it to study-related topics, not paying your bills or doing laundry.
You see? With the proper tools and the right techniques, classroom study and home-based learning can produce equally good results.