ENTERPRISE-READY 15" LAPTOP.
The 15.6” ThinkPad T530 is durable, secure, portable, and packed with features to enhance productivity. From its ultra-long battery life to its advanced wireless technology, the T530 helps you take your business to the next level.
ENTERPRISE-READY 15" LAPTOP.
The new precision island keyboard with improved ergonomic design and optional backlight is the best ThinkPad keyboard yet.
Whether you choose integrated Intel® HD Graphics or discrete graphics featuring NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology, you'll enjoy stunning visuals on the T530.
Fast Data Transfer
Move data between the T530 and other devices quickly with USB 3.0 — it's up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies.
Up to 24 Hours Battery Life
Combine a 9-cell battery with a slice battery to enjoy up to 24 hours of productive work between charges.
3G, WiFi, Bluetooth®
Wherever you are you will be able to get connected with a complete suite of wireless technology — and Lenovo Mobile Access means you don't need an expensive contract.
Integrated 720p HD Webcam and Dual Digital Array Microphones
Crystal clear video and audio, face tracking and keystroke noise suppression technology will help you web conference or chat like you're really there.
15.6-inch HD, HD+, or FHD Display
HD , HD+, and FHD display options deliver bright, crisp visuals and a wide viewing range. Anti-glare technology makes the T530's screen comfortable to look at over the long haul.
Dolby® Speakers With Advanced Audio™ v2
Enjoy an immersive surround sound experience whether listening to a presentation or kicking back with a movie.
The T530 meets eight rugged military-spec tests against extreme environmental variables, including temperature, pressure, dust, humidity, and vibration testing. Premium durability standards and Active Protection System™ provide a rock-solid machine.
Lenovo ThinkVantage® Technologies
With easy to use, practical and secure software solutions including Password Manager, Rescue and Recovery, and Access Connections™, Lenovo has got you covered.
Description ThinkPad T530 Laptop Processor
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i3-3120M (2.50 GHz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3210M (3.10 GHz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3320M (3.30 GHz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3360M (3.50 GHz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3520M (3.60 GHz, 4MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3720QM (3.60 GHz, 6MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3820QM (3.70 GHz, 8MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
- Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
MemoryUp to 16GB DDR3 Storage
- 500GB/1TB (5400rpm)
- 320GB/500GB (7200rpm)
- 128GB SSD SATA3
- Intel 180GB SSD SATA3
- 256GB SSD SATA3
- 512GB SSD SATA3
- 15.6" HD (1366 x 768) (220 NITS)
- 15.6" HD+ (1600 x 900) (220 NITS)
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) (95% Gamut) (270 NITS)
- 6 cell (56.1 Wh)
- 9 cell (93.6 Wh)
- 9 cell slice (93.6 Wh)
WebcamLow-light 720p HD camera with face-tracking Battery LifeUp to 24 hours with 9-cell and bottom slice battery Dimensions (W x D x H)245.1 mm x 372.8 mm x 31.8 - 35.6 mm (9.65" x 14.68" x 1.25" - 1.40") Weight2.45kg (5.39lbs) I/O (INPUT/OUTPUT) Ports
- 1 MiniDisplayPort with audio
- 1 VGA
- 1 3.5mm Combo Jack Headphone/MIC
- 2 USB 3.0
- 1 USB 2.0
- 1 Always on USB 2.0
- 1 4-in-1 SD Card Reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC slot)
- 1 Express Card 34mm
- 1 Smart Card Reader
- DVD ROM Read Only
- Multi Burner/DVD CD Multi-Rec
- 500GB (7200rpm) HDD with Bay Adapter
- 1TB (5400rpm) HDD with Bay Adapter
KeyboardIsland-style six-row keyboard CommunicationEthernet RJ45 AudioDolby® Advanced Audio™ 2.0 Graphics
- Intel® HD Graphics 4000
- NVIDIA® NVS 5400M Graphics with Optimus™ Technology
- Gobi 3000 Sierra Wireless EV-DO/HSPA WWAN Minicard
- ThinkPad 1x1 b/g/n
- Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2200 (2x2 BGN)
- Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 AGN
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 AGN
Wireless WWANEricsson HSPA + WWAN Minicard (H5321gw)
Specifications may vary
Offerings Description Supported Lenovo Tools
- Access Connections
- Lenovo Solutions for Small Business
- Password Manager 4.0
- Power Manager
- Adobe® Acrobat® Reader
- Intel® Learning Series Software Suite
- Microsoft Office 2010 (requires purchase of product key for activation)
- Microsoft Windows® Live™ Essentials 2011
- Norton™ Internet Security (30-day free trial)
At Lenovo, we continue to improve and update our products for you—new cutting-edge features, upgraded productivity enhancements, faster, more powerful processors, and expanded memory and storage. Everything you need to meet the demands of your business, your schoolwork, your life—reliability, power, and productivity. With that in mind, although the product is no longer available on Lenovo.com, we invite you to view our new laptops and desktops.
Still need resources?
Do you own this product and just want to expand your work from home or office setup? We’ve got your back. Check out our accessories page that features docks, hubs, monitors and more. All the bells and whistles you want to be even more productive. And yes, your Lenovo computer continues to be supported, so if you a have a question or need a part—no problem. Contact our support team. They are happy to help.
It all comes down to this. If you’re looking for a new laptop or desktop or if you need accessories or support for your current Lenovo computer, you can find them today at Lenovo.com