- 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit Operating System
- Compact Design Can Fit Into Tight Spaces
- Secure & Manageable with Hassle-Free Expandability
- Platform Stability Ensures Long-Term Reliability
Small Form Factor Pro
The small form factor pro (SFF Pro) desktop weighs in at 17.2 lbs and is designed to fit into tight spaces — it supports both horizontal and vertical orientations. And despite its small size, the M93p SFF desktop supports a second hard drive and dual graphic cards.
The M93p desktop features 15-month platform stability with no planned hardware changes that affect the preloaded software image. Image stability for long-term deployments helps to reduce transition, qualification, and testing costs to ensure savings for your business.
Multiple Monitor Display
Maximize productivity with independent display support for up to three monitors (quad-monitor support is available in Mosaic mode on select models). The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across multiple displays. (Requires optional second DisplayPort connector.)
Solid Security & Manageability
M93p desktops include some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorized use of storage devices. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication. Plus the M93p desktop includes a chassis intrusion switch, which alerts against any unauthorized access attempts.
Intel® vPro™ & Active Management Technology
The M93p includes Intel® vPro™ technology with up to Active Management Technology (AMT) 9.0 support to make enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. Backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Upgrades are a cinch for IT staff, with convenient tool-free access to hardware. Especially beneficial when applied across multiple desktops.
Advanced Thermal Design
Our Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 3.0 is designed to provide a balance between thermals and acoustics resulting in long desktop life. With two optimized settings, you choose the performance mode that best suits your work environment, prioritizing temperature or sound. Plus, ICE 3.0 allows for working in hotter temperatures and enables system monitoring with thermal alerts that preempt overheating possibilities. Manage ICE with PC Cloud Manager 2.0.
Advanced Technical Support
You demand a lot from your system and Lenovo Services is here to help you stay productive. By-pass basic troubleshooting support with direct access to advanced level technicians to resolve issues quickly. Add Priority Technical Support to your ThinkCentre M93p.
Description Thinkcentre M93p Desktop Processor
- Intel® CoreTM i7-4770 (4th generation)
- Intel® CoreTM i5-4570/4670 (4th generation)
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64
- Windows 8.1 64
- Windows 7 Professional 64
MemorySlots: 4 DIMM Slots, Type: DDR3 (UDIMM), Speed: 1600 MHz, Module Type Supported: 2GB/4GB/8GB, Max: Up to 32GB Graphics
- Integrated: Intel® Integrated
- Discrete: ATI Radeon HD8470, ATI Radeon HD8570, NVIDIA® GeForce® GT620
- Keyboard: Lenovo® Preferred Pro Full-size Keyboard, Lenovo® Preferred Pro Fingerprint Keyboard, Lenovo® Preferred Pro Full-size Keyboard (PS/2)
- Mouse: USB Optical Wheel Mouse (PS/2), Lenovo® Enhanced Optical USB Mouse
- Wireless Input: Lenovo Ultra Slim Plus Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Card Reader: 29-in-1 Card Reader
Optical DrivesSupported type: Serial-ATA, Available drive: DVD-ROM/DVD Recordable Communication
- Network controller: Integrated 10M/100M/1000M Gigabit Ethernet
- WiFi CARD: 2*2 802.11 a/b/g/n with vProTM Combo (WLAN+BT), 2*2 802.11 ac (WLAN), 2*2 802.11 b/g/n Combo (WLAN+BT), 1*1 802.11 b/g/n
Bay and Connectors
- TOWER - Internal: 2 x 3.5". External: 2 x 5.25", 1 x 3.5"
- SFF - Internal: 1 x 3.5", 1 x 2.5"3. External: 1 x 5.25"
- TOWER - PCI: 1 x Full Height, PCI EXPRESS x 1: 1 x Full Height, PCI EXPRESS x 16: 2 x Full Height, MINI PCI EXPRESS x 1: NA
- SFF - PCI: 1 x Low Profile, PCI EXPRESS x 1: 1 x Low Profile, PCI EXPRESS x 16: 2 x Low Profile, MINI PCI EXPRESS x 1: NA
- TOWER/SFF (FRONT) - 2 X USB 3.0, 1 Microphone, 1 Headphone
- TOWER/SFF (REAR)- USB: 2 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0. Display(Output): 1 x VGA, 2 x DP. PS/2: 2(1 for Keyboard, 1 for Mouse) x Optional. Serial: 1 x Standard, 1 x Optional. Parallel: 1 x Optional. LAN (RJ45): 1. Audio: 3(Line in/Line out/Mic)
- USB - USB Individual Disable
- PHYSICAL - Cable Lock/Chassis Intrusion Switch/CompuTrace Support/Padlock Loop (TW/SFF only)
- TOWER: 450W 92% Single output, 280W 85% Single output
- SFF: 240W 92% Single output, 240W 85% Single output
- TINY: 65W 87% External Adapter
- TOWER - Supported type: Serial-ATA
- TOWER - Available drives: 3.5" 7200rpm HDD 250GB/500GB/1TB/2TB, 128GB/180GB SSD, 2.5" 320GB OPAL HDD, 3.5" 1TB/8GB Hybrid HDD, 2.5" 500GB/8GB Hybrid HDD
- SFF - Available drives: 3.5" 7200rpm HDD 250GB/500GB/1TB/2TB, 2.5" 5400rpm HDD 320GB/500GB/1TB, 128GB/180GB SSD, 2.5" 320GB OPAL HDD, 3.5" 1TB/8GB Hybrid HDD, 2.5" 500GB/8GB Hybrid HDD
- TOWER - H x W x D (in): 14.4 x 6.9 x 15.8
- SFF - H x W x D (in): 13.3 x 4 x 14.8
- TOWER - 24.7 lbs
- SFF - 17.2 lbs
Specifications may vary
At Lenovo, we continue to improve and update our products for you—new cutting-edge features, upgraded productivity enhancements, faster, more powerful processors, and expanded memory and storage. Everything you need to meet the demands of your business, your schoolwork, your life—reliability, power, and productivity. With that in mind, although the product is no longer available on Lenovo.com, we invite you to view our new laptops and desktops.
Still need resources?
Do you own this product and just want to expand your work from home or office setup? We’ve got your back. Check out our accessories page that features docks, hubs, monitors and more. All the bells and whistles you want to be even more productive. And yes, your Lenovo computer continues to be supported, so if you a have a question or need a part—no problem. Contact our support team. They are happy to help.
It all comes down to this. If you’re looking for a new laptop or desktop or if you need accessories or support for your current Lenovo computer, you can find them today at Lenovo.com