Part number: 61DDUAR6WW
OverviewThe ThinkVision M14 is an ultraslim and ultralight mobile monitor. Its 14-inch screen helps you extend your workspace comfortably no matter where work takes you. Compatible with notebooks of any screen size that come with a USB Type-C port which supports DP1.2 Alt mode and PD2.0, the ThinkVision M14 can either extend or duplicate your notebook display with one plug. The innovative USB Type-C ports on each side of the monitor along with its ambidextrous design that allows both left- and right-handed users to work easily, and an ergonomic design enhances user experience. Packed with impressive portability, connectivity, and flexibility features, the ThinkVision M14 is ideal for mobile productivity.
Features & BenefitsACHIEVE TARGETS ON THE GOThe ThinkVision M14 boosts productivity with its thin and light form factor. Weighing 598 g, this 4.4 mm sleek mobile monitor enables easy portability. The stylish design with a Full-HD, IPS display provides vivid lifelike visuals, ensuring you never miss out on any detail. With a brightness of 300 nits, the ThinkVision M14 offers a stunning visual experience while consuming content online.EXPERIENCE ADVANCED CONNECTIVITYTwo innovative USB Type-C ports on either side of the monitor make connectivity effortless. These ports support both power and video delivery simultaneously from a single port. The ThinkVision M14 also offers a ‘power pass through’ design that powers the mobile monitor by an adapter and charges the notebook at the same time. This feature is suitable for smartphones or notebooks with one USB Type-C port. The ambidextrous design of this monitor enhances user comfort.WORK THE WAY YOU LIKEThe ThinkVision M14 with its admirable flexibility is built for varied job roles. With a tilt angle of -5°~90°, you can position your monitor in a way that suits your style. Compare content with ease even as you use laptops of different screen sizes with the ergonomic height adjustable foot. Also, you can wall mount your monitor effortlessly with mounting support for a hands-free viewing experience. The advanced low blue light technology minimizes eye strain, making extended working hours easy.
Description Specifications LCD PANEL
- Panel Size 14-inch
- Screen Dimensions 309.31 mm x 173.09 mm
- Panel Type In-Plane Switching
- Backlight WLED
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Pixel Pitch 0.1611 x 0.1611 mm
- Dot/Pixel Per Inch (DPI/PPI) 157
- Viewing Angle (H x V @ CR 10:1) 178 °/ 178°
- Response Time 6ms with OD
- Refresh Rate 60 Hz
- Brightness (typical) 300 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio (typical) 700:1
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio (typical) 3M:1
- Colour Gamut NTSC (CIE 1931) 72%
- Color Support (typical) 16.7 Million
- Color Depth 8-bit (6-bit + FRC)
- Anti-Glare Yes
- Video Input Signals 2 x USB 3.1 Type-C (DP1.2 Alt Mode)
- Power Consumption (typ./max) 6 W / 7.5 W (Without USB Type-C output)
- ENERGY STAR Power Consumption (Pon) 4.88 W
- ENERGY STAR Power Consumption (ETEC) 15.53 kWh
- Power Consumption Sleep/Off Mode < 0.3 W
- Power Consumption Switch-Off Mode < 0.3 W
- USB Type-C/Power Delivery Up to 65 W
- Power Supply External (no adapter bundle)
- Voltage Required DC 5 V to 20 V
- Tilt Angle (front/back) -5° / 90°
- Mounting Support Yes (100 mm)
- Kensington Lock Slot Yes
- Cable Management Yes
- Bezel Color Raven Black
- Bezel Width (Side) 5.48mm
- Bezel Width (top / bottom) 5.47 mm / 23.87 mm
- Size Packed (D x H x W, mm/inch) 276 x 61 x 402 mm / 10.87 x 2.40 x 15.83 inches
- Size Unpacked w/ Stand (D x H x W, mm/ inch) (lowest position) 96.54 x 209.03 x 323.37 mm / 3.8 x 8.23 x 12.73 inches
- Size Unpacked w/ Stand (D x H x W, mm/ inch) (highest position) 96.54 x 220.03 x 323.37 mm / 3.8 x 8.66 x 12.73 inches
- Stand base footprint area (mm2) 260.87 x 69.55 mm / 10.27 x 2.74 inches
- Weight Packed (kg / lbs.) 1.67 kg / 3.67 lbs.
- Weight Unpacked (kg / lbs.) 0.598 kg / 1.31 lbs.*
- Temperature - Operating 0° to 40°C
- Temperature - Non-operating -20° to 60°C
- Humidity - Operating 30 to 80%
- Humidity - Non-operating 0 to 5000 m
- Altitude - Non-operating 0 to 40,000 ft
- Arsenic-free Glass Yes
- PVC free Yes
- Mercury free Yes
- PCC % of plastic resins 85%
- Geography Availability WW
- Warranty 3 Years
- ENERGY STAR Rating 8.0
- CCC Yes
- EPEAT Silver
- RoHS (EU 2002/95/EC) Yes (Arsenic free / Pb free / Mercury free)
- Windows Certification Windows 7 / 10
- Image Quality Capability ISO 9241-307
- China Energy Efficiency Standard Tier 2
- Low Blue Light / Eye Comfort Yes (Low Bluelight)
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Ratings & Reviews
Ratings & ReviewsCustomer Reviews for Thinkvision M14 14" Mobile Monitor
#1 in reliability and quality
Lenovo ThinkStation & ThinkPad workstation PCs are the industry’s best in reliability and quality.
Lenovo ThinkStation P Series workstation desktop PCs are designed for reliable, flexible performance. The ability to update, upgrade, and replace internal components instantly gives the power to you and eases over-burdened IT departments. What’s more, the modular design of our workstation desktops makes changes a breeze; anything with a red touch point can be removed, tool-free, in seconds.
Lenovo ThinkPad P Series workstation laptops offer durability and reliability with MIL-SPEC quality testing. ThinkPad workstation laptops are portable, powerful and offer faster performance than a traditional laptop. With power that is comparable to a workstation desktop, our mobile workstations are an ideal choice for engineers, designers, or other technical and creative professionals who need to get things done away from the office.
Expect uncompromising performance from our all-business ThinkVision workstation monitors. If you’re looking for the perfect visual complement to your new ThinkStation or ThinkPad P Series mobile workstation desktop setup, then a new ThinkVision monitor is the right choice. ThinkVision monitors deliver vibrant colors, exquisite details, and blur-free motion from edge-to-edge and at any viewing angle. Professional color management software ensures consistently rich imagery, perfect for creative and engineering applications.
Lenovo workstation PCs deliver powerful graphics needed for professional applications, or even unprofessional ones. All our Think workstation models have more than enough power to serve as the ideal CAD workstation for those in the AEC industry. They’re also built to support 2D and 3D content creators, users of EDA applications, and finance and medical professionals. Powered by NVIDIA® Quadro® and NVS graphics, each workstation is built to maximize your productivity, so you can do more in less time. You can even design your own custom workstation!
Professional graphics cards offer longer life cycles and much more reliability than their consumer GPU counterparts, and come with certified and optimized drivers from leading software vendors across industries.
It all comes down to this. If you’re looking for the best workstation laptop or workstation desktop to fuel your business or creative needs, find it today at Lenovo.
Workstation vs gaming PC
In those times that you’re feeling unproductive, any Think workstation easily doubles as a powerful gaming workstation thanks to their mighty processors, sharp displays, and most importantly, powerful discrete graphics.
Want to know if you really need all the power a workstation PC can offer? Maybe a traditional laptop or desktop will suffice (we have those too). Lenovo’s workstation FAQs will help you understand the differences between workstation PCs and traditional laptops and desktops. So, shop informed. Shop Lenovo.
- Workstation deals
- Workstations outlet
- High performance laptops and PCs
- Intel Xeon laptops
- MyLenovo Rewards