Part number: 61C6MAR1WW
The 27” Lenovo ThinkVision T27i-10 is a high-performance monitor that offers long term productivity for intense data and graphic applications.
The Near Edgeless full-HD display makes for easy connection to multiple displays with seamless visual clarity. The ThinkVision T27i-10 comes with an array of ports including four USB 3.0 ports, VGA, DP and HDMI to boost your productivity. The ergonomic stand is compatible with ThinkCentre Tiny and the sound bar, enabling you to utilise the T27i-10 to the fullest. Eye Comfort certification by TÜV ensures these displays are easy on the eyes, giving you the comfort you need.
Features & BenefitsNear Edgeless DisplayThe ThinkVision® T27i-10 incudes a 1920 x 1080 full-HD resolution that ensures sharp imagery and vivid colors. The space-saving bezel is 2 mm thin, beneficial especially if you are interacting with multiple screens.Effective ConnectivityA range of ports such as VGA, DP, and HDMI, ensure your connectivity needs are met. With four USB 3.0 ports, connect to as many devices and increase your productivity.Practical DesignThe ThinkVision® T27i-10 is built to support your work and your environment. Easily mount the ThinkCentre Tiny with a clamp the way you like. The sound bar extension is ready to add to your groove.
Description Specifications DISPLAY
- Panel Size 27 inch
- Screen Dimensions (H x V) (mm) 597.89 (H) × 336.31 (V)
- Active Area 476.06 mm x 267.79 mm
- Panel Type In-Plane Switching
- Backlight WLED
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Pixel Pitch 0.3110 × 0.3110
- Viewing angle (H x V @ CR 10:1) 178 ° / 178 °
- Response Time 4 ms (extreme mode)
- Brightness (typical) 250 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio (typical) 1000:1
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio (typical) 3M:1
- Color Gamut 72%
- Color Support 16.7M
6 ms (normal mode)
- Video Signal VGA + HDMI 1.4 + DP 1.2
- USB Hub Yes
- Audio Out Yes (3.5 mm)
- Cable Length 1.8 m
- Power Consumption 22W (Typical) / 58W (max) at On mode; <0.5W at Sleep mode; <0.3W at Switch off mode
1 x USB 3.0 (Upstream)
4 x USB 3.0 (Downstream, incl. 1BC)
- Optional Soundbar Support Yes
- Size Packed (D x H x W, mm/inch) 187 x 455 x 715 mm / 7.362 x 17.913 x 28.15 inch
- Size Unpacked w/ Stand (D x H x W, mm/inch)(lowest position) 269.8 x 403.3 x 611.9 mm / 10.62 x 15.88 x 24.09 inch
- Size Unpacked w/ Stand(D x H x W, mm/inch)(highest position)) 269.8 x 513.3 x 611.9 mm / 10.62 x 20.21 x 24.09 inch
- Size Unpacked w/o Stand (head only) (D x H x W)(mm/inch) 49.9 x 366.5 x 611.9 mm / 1.96 x 14.43 x 24.09 inch
- Weight Packed (kg/lbs.) 9.32kg / 20.55 lbs.
- Weight Unpacked (kg/lbs.) 6.55kg / 14.44 lbs.
- Weight (Monitor Head Only) (kg/lb) 4.60kg / 10.14 lbs.
- Anti-Glare Yes
- Thin Client Support (Tiny) Yes (by Tiny Clamp Bracket Kit+VESA mount PN:4XF0N82412+ PN:4XF0N03161)
- Tilt Angle (front/back) -5 ° / 30 °
- Swivel Angle (left/right) -45 ° / +45 °
- Pivot -90 ° / 90 °
- VESA Mount Yes (100 mm)
- Lift (Max range) 110 mm
- Kensington Lock Slot Yes
- Cable Management Yes
- Bezel Color Raven Black
- Bezel Width (Side) 2.0 mm
- ENERGY STAR Rating 8.0
- CCC Yes
- TCO 8.0
- EPEAT Silver
- ULE Gold
- Windows Certification Windows 7, Windows 10
- China Energy Efficiency Standard Tier 2
- Ambient Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C
- Eye Comfort Certification Yes
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Ratings & Reviews
Ratings & ReviewsCustomer Reviews for ThinkVision T27i-10 27" Monitor
#1 in reliability and quality
Lenovo ThinkStation & ThinkPad workstation PCs are the industry’s best in reliability and quality.
Lenovo ThinkStation P Series workstation desktop PCs are designed for reliable, flexible performance. The ability to update, upgrade, and replace internal components instantly gives the power to you and eases over-burdened IT departments. What’s more, the modular design of our workstation desktops makes changes a breeze; anything with a red touch point can be removed, tool-free, in seconds.
Lenovo ThinkPad P Series workstation laptops offer durability and reliability with MIL-SPEC quality testing. ThinkPad workstation laptops are portable, powerful and offer faster performance than a traditional laptop. With power that is comparable to a workstation desktop, our mobile workstations are an ideal choice for engineers, designers, or other technical and creative professionals who need to get things done away from the office.
Expect uncompromising performance from our all-business ThinkVision workstation monitors. If you’re looking for the perfect visual complement to your new ThinkStation or ThinkPad P Series mobile workstation desktop setup, then a new ThinkVision monitor is the right choice. ThinkVision monitors deliver vibrant colors, exquisite details, and blur-free motion from edge-to-edge and at any viewing angle. Professional color management software ensures consistently rich imagery, perfect for creative and engineering applications.
Lenovo workstation PCs deliver powerful graphics needed for professional applications, or even unprofessional ones. All our Think workstation models have more than enough power to serve as the ideal CAD workstation for those in the AEC industry. They’re also built to support 2D and 3D content creators, users of EDA applications, and finance and medical professionals. Powered by NVIDIA® Quadro® and NVS graphics, each workstation is built to maximize your productivity, so you can do more in less time. You can even design your own custom workstation!
Professional graphics cards offer longer life cycles and much more reliability than their consumer GPU counterparts, and come with certified and optimized drivers from leading software vendors across industries.
It all comes down to this. If you’re looking for the best workstation laptop or workstation desktop to fuel your business or creative needs, find it today at Lenovo.
Workstation vs gaming PC
In those times that you’re feeling unproductive, any Think workstation easily doubles as a powerful gaming workstation thanks to their mighty processors, sharp displays, and most importantly, powerful discrete graphics.
Want to know if you really need all the power a workstation PC can offer? Maybe a traditional laptop or desktop will suffice (we have those too). Lenovo’s workstation FAQs will help you understand the differences between workstation PCs and traditional laptops and desktops. So, shop informed. Shop Lenovo.
- Workstation deals
- Workstations outlet
- High performance laptops and PCs
- Intel Xeon laptops
- MyLenovo Rewards