Part number: 65FDGAC2UK
OverviewIndulge in exceptional visuals with the Lenovo G24-10 monitor with its 23.6-inch Full-HD display. The low response time, high refresh rate, and AMD Radeon FreeSync™ technology eliminate screen tearing and stuttering. Game for long hours thanks to TÜV Eye Comfort, which ensures a comfortable viewing experience. For E-Sport competitions, the G24 is a viable option for you.
Features & Benefits
- 23.6-inch 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
- 144Hz high refresh rate
- 1ms response time
- AMD FreeSync technology
Description Specifications DISPLAY
- Panel Size 23.6-inch
- Screen Dimensions 521.28 mm x 293.22 mm
- Panel Type TN
- Backlight WLED
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Pixel Pitch 0.2715 x 0.2715 mm
- Dot/Pixel Per Inch (DPI/PPI) 93
- Viewing Angle (H x V @ CR 10:1) 170°/ 160°
- Response Time 1ms (extreme mode)
- Refresh Rate 144 Hz
- Brightness (typical) 240 cd/m²
- Brightness (peak) 300 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio (typical) 1000:1
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio (typical) 3M:1
- Color Gamut 72%
- Color Support (typical) 16.7 Million
- Anti-glare Yes
- Video Signal 1 x HDMI 1.4
- Audio Signal 1 x Audio out (3.5 mm)
1 x DP 1.2
- Sync Technology NVIDIA® G-SYNC® Compatible*
- Power Consumption (typ./max) 21W / 34W
- Power Consumption Sleep/Off Mode <0.5W
- Power Consumption Switch-off Mode <0.3W
- Voltage Required AC 90 to 264 V (47/63 Hz)
- Tilt Angle (front/back) -5° / 22°
- VESA Mount Capability Yes (100 x 100 mm)
- Kensington Lock Slot Yes
- Cable Management Yes
- Bezel Color Raven Black
- Bezel Width (side) 17.58 mm
- Bezel Width (top/bottom) 19.13 / 24.23 mm
- Size Packed (D x H x W, mm/inch) 620 x 410 x 130 mm / 24.41 x 16.14 x 5.12 inches
- Size Unpacked w/ Stand (D x H x W, mm/inch)(lowest position) 190.49 x 419.34 x 557.2 mm / 7.5 x 16.51 x 21.94 inches
- Size Unpacked w/ Stand(D x H x W, mm/inch)(highest position) 190.49 x 419.34 x 557.2 mm / 7.5 x 16.51 x 21.94 inches
- Weight Packed (kg/lbs.) 4.95 kg / 10.91 lbs.
- Weight Unpacked (kg/lbs.) 3.73 kg / 8.22 lbs.
- CCC Yes
- RoHS (EU 2002/95/EC) Yes
- Windows Certification Windows 7, Windows 10
- China Energy Efficiency Standard Tier 2
- TÜV Rheinland Eye Comfort Yes
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Ratings & Reviews
Ratings & ReviewsCustomer Reviews for G24-10
#1 in reliability and quality
Lenovo ThinkStation & ThinkPad workstation PCs are the industry’s best in reliability and quality.
Lenovo ThinkStation P Series workstation desktop PCs are designed for reliable, flexible performance. The ability to update, upgrade, and replace internal components instantly gives the power to you and eases over-burdened IT departments. What’s more, the modular design of our workstation desktops makes changes a breeze; anything with a red touch point can be removed, tool-free, in seconds.
Lenovo ThinkPad P Series workstation laptops offer durability and reliability with MIL-SPEC quality testing. ThinkPad workstation laptops are portable, powerful and offer faster performance than a traditional laptop. With power that is comparable to a workstation desktop, our mobile workstations are an ideal choice for engineers, designers, or other technical and creative professionals who need to get things done away from the office.
Expect uncompromising performance from our all-business ThinkVision workstation monitors. If you’re looking for the perfect visual complement to your new ThinkStation or ThinkPad P Series mobile workstation desktop setup, then a new ThinkVision monitor is the right choice. ThinkVision monitors deliver vibrant colors, exquisite details, and blur-free motion from edge-to-edge and at any viewing angle. Professional color management software ensures consistently rich imagery, perfect for creative and engineering applications.
Lenovo workstation PCs deliver powerful graphics needed for professional applications, or even unprofessional ones. All our Think workstation models have more than enough power to serve as the ideal CAD workstation for those in the AEC industry. They’re also built to support 2D and 3D content creators, users of EDA applications, and finance and medical professionals. Powered by NVIDIA® Quadro® and NVS graphics, each workstation is built to maximize your productivity, so you can do more in less time. You can even design your own custom workstation!
Professional graphics cards offer longer life cycles and much more reliability than their consumer GPU counterparts, and come with certified and optimized drivers from leading software vendors across industries.
It all comes down to this. If you’re looking for the best workstation laptop or workstation desktop to fuel your business or creative needs, find it today at Lenovo.
Workstation vs gaming PC
In those times that you’re feeling unproductive, any Think workstation easily doubles as a powerful gaming workstation thanks to their mighty processors, sharp displays, and most importantly, powerful discrete graphics.
Want to know if you really need all the power a workstation PC can offer? Maybe a traditional laptop or desktop will suffice (we have those too). Lenovo’s workstation FAQs will help you understand the differences between workstation PCs and traditional laptops and desktops. So, shop informed. Shop Lenovo.
- Workstation deals
- Workstations outlet
- High performance laptops and PCs
- Intel Xeon laptops
- MyLenovo Rewards