More work in more places
The numbers tell the story: your workforce has gone mobile. Between the rising number of devices per user to the overwhelming success of telecommute and BYOD initiatives, agency IT is now responsible for managing more endpoints in more places. Agencies need:
- Dependable mobility that meets user expectations without sacrificing security and manageability
- Frontline service and support for first responders, healthcare providers, case workers, field crews, and remote workers
- New ways to keep your workforce connected that support diverse devices and operating systems
From telecommuters to front-line first responders, the time for mobility is now. Read on to learn more about how Lenovo can help state and local agencies build a more mobile, responsive workforce.
ThinkPad: Mobility that matters
The ThinkPad brand has been synonymous with top-of-the-line enterprise-grade mobility for more than two decades, and our commitment to this quality gets stronger every year. We build products for reliability first, ensuring your users can always depend on Lenovo to connect them with the tools and resources they need, anywhere, anytime.
- Groundbreaking ThinkPad 10 tablet
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon, one of the world’s lightest 14” Ultrabook™ laptops
- Value-built mobility with our all new ThinkPad T450
- Award-winning ThinkPad Yoga™ Ultrabook for multi-mode mobility
- Portable workstation power with the ThinkPad W550s
Featured Product: ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook
For unbeatable, unbreakable government mobility, agencies choose the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook. From rigid carbon fiber construction to long battery life and quick recharge, staying productive far away from the office has never been easier:
- Up to Intel® Core™ i7-5600U processor
- Starting at less than 3 lbs. and 0.7” thin
- Rugged MIL-SPEC construction
- Optional 10-finger touch support
- Robust security and manageability
Featured Solution: ThinkPad Yoga Ultrabook
The ThinkPad Yoga Ultrabook combines tablet freedom with rock-solid PC performance to help you deliver better digital government in the office or on go, any task.
- Intel Core i5-4300U processor
- 360° hinge enables four distinct computing modes: Laptop, Tablet, Tent, and Stand
- 8 hours of battery life
- Superior connectivity and peripherals support
Our exclusive Government ThinkPad Yoga Solution gives you even better ROI with impressive savings on one of our biggest ideas ever.
Featured Solution: ThinkPad Helix
Workers want tablet computing that complements, not replaces, their laptop. Our Government ThinkPad Helix Ultrabook Solution gives your users the power of two form factors in a single device—tablet innovation backed by full PC power.
- Intel Core i5-3427U processor
- Government-ready 2-in-1 innovation
- Digitizer pen and multi-touch ready
- Full-sized USB ports and included connectivity options so you can stay plugged in wherever you go
webNetwork: One workspace, one password, no VPN
By using an HTML5 browser as its very-thin client, webNetwork from Stoneware® gives you effortless, 24-7 global access to your agency workspace. One workspace, one password, no VPN.
- 50% the cost of traditional VDI
- Optimized for integration, no rip and replace
- As secure as your own data center or provider
- Manage private and public cloud services as well as local applications and data
With easy, secure single sign-on, combined with unique better together features on Lenovo devices, webNetwork allows mobile government workers to access files, applications, and reports from any device or OS.