ThinkPad® Yoga™ 12 Ultrabook™ The ultimate in flexibility
Designed to meet evolving user and library demands, the Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 12 Ultrabook™ delivers unmatched productivity on the go. Four interchangeable work modes in one reliable, mobile, media, and collaboration-focused machine help you answer questions, capture data, and share easily with a work group.
- Full Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit productivity
- Up to 5th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Touch-powered 12.5" HD or Full HD display
- 1TB HDD or 256GB SSD
- Unique, backlit Lift ‘n’ Lock ThinkPad keyboard
ThinkCentre® M73 Tiny The small-but-powerful solution
Lenovo delivers full-sized performance in a compact, desktop PC designed for any environment. With an optional mounting kit for ultimate flexibility, the ThinkCentre M73 Tiny solution works hard anywhere, from the reference desk to the back office.
- Up to 4th generation Intel Core i7 processor
- Mounts on desk, on wall, or behind display
- Energy-efficient power supply units
- Optional 802.11n wireless networking
- Supports Mosaic-quad display and allows four displays to function as one
ThinkPad 10 A thinner, lighter, more productive solution
Library workers need to help serve patrons in real time, spending fewer hours at their desks and more time around the library. At just 9.0mm and 1.3 lb., and lasting up to 10 hours on a single charge, the Lenovo ThinkPad 10, with an Intel Atom™ processor, is ready for any task the day brings. Easily managed inside existing network and software environments, the ThinkPad 10 helps keep your library resources state-of-the-art.
- Enhanced productivity and manageability with Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Intel Atom quad-core processor
- 10.1" (16:10) 10-finger multi-touch display
- Up to 4GB RAM / 128GB SSD
- Front 2MP, 720p HD camera / Back 8MP auto-focus camera with flash
ThinkPad® 11e The small-but-mighty solution
Lenovo understands the evolving role libraries play in providing critical digital connectivity and resources for families, schools, and the community. As part of a uniquely inspired education series of products, the durable Lenovo ThinkPad 11e delivers reliable, high-powered, multipurpose computing.
- Powered by the latest Intel Core M processor
- Great size and durability for students and younger users
- All-day battery life
- Customization options, like laser-etching of library name and logo
ThinkPad T Series Best of the best
Our flagship T Series, featuring our top-selling Lenovo ThinkPad T450, offers top-of-the-line design and performance ready for any library duty. Get premium performance and manageability that stretches your critical IT dollars, helping you meet patron and staff needs today, while preparing your library for tomorrow.
- Increased productivity with Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Long battery life, easy portability
- Meets MIL-SPEC criteria for durability
- Advanced security, including encrypted OPAL SSD drive support
- Intel Turbo Boost technology and solid-state boost performance
ThinkPad Helix Ultrabook Laptop, tablet, and everything in between
The Lenovo ThinkPad Helix combines the performance of an Ultrabook with the mobility of a tablet. In addition to 10 hours of battery life, a fluid Windows 8.1 Pro interface, and all the power you need, Helix offers five usage modes to help your patrons and staff all around the library.
- Supports up to Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Intel Core M vPro™ processor
- Five computing modes: Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Stand, and Tent
- All-day battery life
- Superb connectivity and peripheral support
ThinkStation® P300 Performance when it really matters
The all-new Lenovo ThinkStation P300, workstation features the superior usability and easy manageability of Windows 8.1 Pro, with a long list of ISV certifications that ensures nonstop ThinkStation productivity, no matter the task. Rely on the ThinkStation P300 to tackle performance-intense demands of patrons and staff.
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit fits easily into existing infrastructure
- ISV certifications from industry-leading transportation, engineering, and healthcare software vendors
- Latest Intel Xeon® E3-1200v3 or Intel Core processors for performance-hungry applications
- Increased energy savings, with up to 92 percent power efficiency and 80 PLUS Platinum Certification
ThinkServer® RD350 The high-capacity server for libraries
The ThinkServer RD350 offers the durability, flexibility, and efficiency you need to meet diverse library network requirements. This powerful server has the performance to handle virtualization, cloud computing, or whatever your environment requires.
- Advanced, multi-core processing
- Superior network reliability
- Supports green initiatives
- Lower long-term TCO
ThinkServer® TS140 Compact and cost-effective
The ThinkServer TS140 is nimble enough to meet the storage needs of today’s evolving libraries. With nonstop availability and simple scalability, the ThinkServer TS140 is also ENERGY STAR-certified and impressively efficient; at 26dB, it is quieter than the library it’s serving.
- Intel Xeon E3 processor
- Engineered for quiet operation, reliability, and easy deployment
- Remote access capability
- Out-of-the-box web console management