Your partner in transformation
In order to meet the dual challenges of rising demand for services and budgets that don’t keep pace, state, city, and county government IT specialists must become advocates for real technology-driven transformation, building a more responsive and effective digital government. Lenovo products and services are built with these priorities in mind, delivering unprecedented reliability and unbeatable mobility to over 900 state and local agencies across America.
Portfolio-wide product innovation
Lenovo understands the wide range of computing needs you have to meet, and we are dedicated to delivering state-of-the-art innovation across your entire agency. From robust data center performance to PC+ devices optimized for maximum government mobility, Lenovo products balance usability, durability, and value for powerful new possibilities.
- Legendary ThinkPad® mobility starting with the ThinkPad X1 Carbon, one of the world’s lightest 14” Ultrabook™ laptops
- Beyond-tablet mobility like our ThinkPad 10 with full 64-bit PC power and productivity
- Innovative ThinkCentre® desktop form factors like the ThinkCentre Tiny and Tiny-in-One 23 that redefine desktop efficiency and flexibility
- Future-ready tower and rack servers for high-end enterprise-ready performance
- Our ThinkStation® family, featuring the ThinkStation P-Series, delivering robust processing power for critical computing functions and tight government budgets
Confronting security challenges head-on
Government IT experts consistently point to security as their number one priority, and a more mobile workforce and focus on collaboration around protected information and data make the job even more complicated. Lenovo understands that as the threats you face evolve, so must your approach to security.
- Products built with NIST- and FIPS-compliant components
- Secure UEFI BIOS and TPM 1.2 architecture
- Robust security feature set, including two-factor authentication and OPAL drive support
- Advanced endpoint monitoring and antitheft services
Modernizing the government workforce
As agencies move to reduce costs and improve readiness, government IT specialists are looking at ways to consolidate, virtualize, and transform. Whether you rely on traditional VDI or cloud services, you need solutions that empower anywhere, anytime productivity, and they had better support stronger mobility and BYOD. Rely on Lenovo solutions and expertise to help you build a better way forward.
- Strategic partnerships with industry-leading software OEMs
- ThinkCentre M32 Thin Client
- webNetwork by Stoneware®
- One workspace, one password, no VPN = Total Productivity
Lenovo at work across America
From county courts to the nation’s first responders, our ThinkCentre Tiny M93p is transforming agency desktop computing. Visit our ThinkCentre Tiny case study website to see how the ThinkCentre Tiny is delivering innovation that matters:
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Smallest full-powered PC on the market
- VESA mount-ready for easy and flexible deployment on desktop, wall, and monitors
- 92% efficiency with 80 Plus Platinum power supply units
Sharing your vision of the future
Lenovo has learned a lot about how the right technology can impact your ability to serve your community. We are committed to helping city, county, and state governments build solutions that are ready for the challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Government-grade security and manageability
- Built for better value and lower TCO
- Award-winning PC+ products
- Available on GSA, WSCA, and many state contracts