VR Classroom Kit Includes:
Lenovo 300e Chromebook
Take charge of the adventure.
- Direct learning without disrupting the experience
- Connect with student headsets
- Guide instruction and monitor student focus
Ruckus R510 Access Point
Stunning Wi-Fi performance.
- Enterprise-grade wireless access point
- Facilitates a strong connection between teacher and student devices
- Manages high-bandwidth video content
- Included with all kits
Amazing field trips to virtually anywhere, anytime.
The Lenovo VR Classroom includes breathtaking educational experiences from Google Expeditions and The Wild Immersion with Jane Goodall. Students learn inside these immersive environments created to support nearly every subject. Now you can take field trips on demand. No permission slips, chaperones, or chaotic bus rides required.
- Free Google Expeditons app with 1,000+ virtual field trips
- Expeditions can be integrated into included Scholastic STEM lesson plans
- Exclusive Wild Immersion videos take students on journeys through Africa, Asia, the Amazon, and more
- Additional content in the Daydream OS store
Schools and students want VR, and Lenovo is leading the way.
- Includes all the elements you need to set up a complete VR classroom.
- State-of-the-art hardware ensures longevity and optimal performance.
- Includes Google Expeditions and exclusive content like amazing VR wildlife videos from The Wild Immersion with the support of Jane Goodall.
- Custom STEM lesson plans from Scholastic and personalized professional development from Tablet Academy.
- Full suite of services include Advanced Exchange, Premier Support, and school-year warranty.
- VR180 Camera, available as an optional accessory, integrates seamlessly to allow teachers and students to create their own amazing VR content.