ENTERPRISE-READY 15" LAPTOP.
The 15.6” ThinkPad T530 is durable, secure, portable, and packed with features to enhance productivity. From its ultra-long battery life to its advanced wireless technology, the T530 helps you take your business to the next level.
ENTERPRISE-READY 15" LAPTOP., ONE INCREDIBLE MACHINE.
The new precision island keyboard with improved ergonomic design and optional backlight is the best ThinkPad keyboard yet.
Whether you choose integrated Intel® HD Graphics or discrete graphics featuring NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology, you'll enjoy stunning visuals on the T530.
Fast Data Transfer
Move data between the T530 and other devices quickly with USB 3.0 — it's up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies.
**Up to 24 Hours Battery Life
Combine a 9-cell battery with a slice battery to enjoy **up to 24 hours of productive work between charges.
3G, 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth®
Wherever you are you will be able to get connected with a complete suite of wireless technology — and Lenovo Mobile Access means you don't need an expensive contract.
Integrated 720p HD Webcam and Dual Digital Array Microphones
Crystal clear video and audio, face tracking and keystroke noise suppression technology will help you web conference or chat like you're really there.
15.6-inch HD, HD+, or FHD Display
HD , HD+, and FHD display options deliver bright, crisp visuals and a wide viewing range. Anti-glare technology makes the T530's screen comfortable to look at over the long haul.
Dolby® Advanced Audio™ v2
Enjoy an immersive surround sound experience whether listening to a presentation or kicking back with a movie.
The T530 meets eight rugged military-spec tests against extreme environmental variables, including temperature, pressure, dust, humidity, and vibration testing. Premium durability standards and Active Protection System™ provide a rock-solid machine.
Lenovo ThinkVantage® Technologies
With easy to use, practical and secure software solutions including Password Manager, Rescue and Recovery, and Access Connections™, Lenovo has got you covered.
Description ThinkPad T530 Laptop Processor
- 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7-3820QM (2.70 GHz, 8MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7-3720QM (2.60 GHz, 6MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7-3520M (2.90 GHz, 4MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i5-3360M (2.80 GHz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i5-3320M (2.60 GHz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- Windows® 7 Professional 64 bit
- Windows® 7 Professional 32 bit
- Windows® 7 Ultimate 64 bit
MemoryUp to 16GB DDR3 Storage
- 320GB (7200rpm) OPAL FDE
- 320GB/500GB/1TB (5400rpm)
- 320GB/500GB (7200rpm)
- 16GB SSD mSATA16 GB mSATA SSD is in addition to other Hard Drives and fits in the WWAN Slot. As a result it is not available with WWAN.
- 128GB SSD SATA
- Intel 240GB FDE SSD
- 256GB TCG OPAL SSD SATA
- 15.6" HD (1366 x 768) (220 NITS)
- 15.6" HD+ (1600 x 900) (220 NITS)
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) (95% Gamut) (270NITS)
- 6 cell (56.1 Wh)
- 9 cell (93.6 Wh)
- 9 cell slice (93.6 Wh)
Battery Life**Up to 24 hours with 9-cell and bottom slice battery Dimensions (W x D x H)245.1 mm x 372.8 mm x 31.8 - 35.6 mm (9.65" x 14.68" x 1.25" - 1.40”) WebcamLow Light 720p HD Camera with Face Tracking Weight2.5kgs (5.56lbs) I/O (Input/Output) Ports
- (1) MiniDisplayPort with audio
- (1) VGA
- (1) 3.5mm Combo Jack Headphone/MIC
- (2) USB 3.0
- (1) USB 2.0
- (1) Always on USB 2.0
- (1) 4-in-1 SD Card Reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC slot)
- (1) Express Card 34mm
- (1) Smart Card ReaderSelect Models
- Intel® HD Graphics
- NVIDIA® Optimus™ Graphics Technology
- DVD ROM Read Only
- Multi Burner/DVD CD Multi-Rec
- 500GB (7200rpm) HDD with Bay AdapterSpecial Bid
- 1TB (5400rpm) HDD with Bay AdapterSpecial Bid
KeyboardIsland-style six-row keyboard CommunicationEthernet RJ45 AudioDolby® Advanced Audio® 2.0 WiFi
- Intel Centrino Wireless - N2200 (2x2 BGN)
- Intel Centrino Advanced - N6205 (2x2 AGN)
- Intel Centrino Ultimate - N6300 (3x3 AGN)
- Ericsson HSPA + WWAN Minicard (H5321gw)
- Gobi 3000 Sierra Wireless EV-DO/HSPASpecial Bid
Offerings Description Supported Lenovo Tools
- Lenovo Small Business Advantage
- Password Manager 4.0
- Access Connections™
- Power Manager
- Norton™ Internet Security 2012
- Microsoft® Office 2010
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Microsoft® Windows Live Essentials 2011
- Intel® Learning Series Software Suite
At Lenovo, we continue to improve and update our products for you—new cutting-edge features, upgraded productivity enhancements, faster, more powerful processors, and expanded memory and storage. Everything you need to meet the demands of your business, your schoolwork, your life—reliability, power, and productivity. With that in mind, although the product is no longer available on Lenovo.com, we invite you to view our new laptops and desktops.
Still need resources?
Do you own this product and just want to expand your work from home or office setup? We’ve got your back. Check out our accessories page that features docks, hubs, monitors and more. All the bells and whistles you want to be even more productive. And yes, your Lenovo computer continues to be supported, so if you a have a question or need a part—no problem. Contact our support team. They are happy to help.
It all comes down to this. If you’re looking for a new laptop or desktop or if you need accessories or support for your current Lenovo computer, you can find them today at Lenovo.com