HIGH IMPACT ON BUSINESS, LOW IMPACT
The 15.6" ThinkPad L530 brings a balance of value, productivity, mobility and reliability to any business. And the abundance of ports, military-spec durability, superior web-conferencing, and long battery-life — up to 13 hours with a 9-cell battery — are not sacrificed to keep costs down.
HIGH IMPACT ON BUSINESS, LOW IMPACT ON WALLET.
Encrypted hard disk drive, integrated Fingerprint Reader, BIOS port locking, Trusted Platform Module, and more.
Integrated HD Graphics
Intel® HD integrated graphics provide 100% increase in 3D and visual performance from previous generations.
Advanced Thermal Design
Dual vents and new 2012 fan blade design deliver 28% increase in airflow, plus dust collection is minimized. As a result, select ThinkPad models provide better processing performance and system reliability by minimizing system temperatures, as well as promoting a longer lifecycle.
Active Protection System
For models with traditional hard drives, an accelerometer detects movement and stops the drive when a fall or similar event is detected. Rubber mounts are used for the hard disk drive (rather than rails) and the HDD connector is not rigidly attached to the board, so the connector absorbs shock and impact and protects against system damage.
MIL-SPEC / Military-Specification Testing
Validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of ThinkPad products by testing against eight parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, and dust.
EPEAT® Gold, ENERGY STAR, ULE Gold Sustainable Product Certification, Low Halogen
Save energy and lower power consumption costs – good for the planet and your bottom line.
Lenovo Solution Center
A simplified dashboard that reflects total system health. This hardware diagnostic tool allows quick and convenient access to frequently-used system management tools, including backup and restore, antivirus and firewall settings, system/software updates, internet connections, and service and support.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
ThinkPad Precision Keyboard
Legendary spill-resistant, full-sized, ergonomic keyboard. Convenient multimedia keys provide quick and easy access to microphone, speaker, and camera controls.
Description IdeaPad Y510p Laptop Processor
- Intel® Core™ i7-3520M (2.90 GHz, 4MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i5-3360M (2.80 GHz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i5-3320M (2.60 GHz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i5-2520M (2.50 GHz, 3MB L3, 1333MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i5-3210M (2.50 GHz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)†Transaction CPU Offering
- Intel® Core™ i3-2370M (2.40 GHz, 3MB L3, 1333MHz FSB)†Transaction CPU Offering
- Intel® Pentium® Dual Core B970M (2.3 GHz, 2MB L3, 1333MHz FSB)†Transaction CPU Offering
- Intel® Celeron® 815 (1.6 GHz, 2MB L3, 1333MHz FSB)†Transaction CPU Offering
- Windows® 7 Professional 64 bit
- Windows® 7 Professional 32 bit
- Windows® 7 Ultimate 64 bit
- Windows® 7 Ultimate 32 bit
- Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 bit
- Windows® 7 Home Premium 32 bit
MemoryUp to 8GB DDR3 1600MHz (2 DIMM slot) Display
- 15.6" HD (1366 x 768) (220 NITS)
- 15.6" HD+ (1600 x 900) (220 NITS))
Dimensions380mm x 247mm x 31.7-33.4mm (14.96" x 9.72" x 1.25-1.31") Weight5.4lbs (2.45kg) with 6-cell battery and ODD Video GraphicsIntel® HD integrated Storage
- 320GB/500GB/1TB (5400rpm)
- 320GB/500GB (7200rpm)
- 16GB SSD mSATA3 (to be announced)
- 128GB SSD SATA3
- Intel® 180GB SSD SATA3
- 6 Cell (2.6 Ah)
- 9 Cell (2.8 Ah)
- Up to 8 hours with 6-cell
- Up to 13.3 hours with 9-cell
- Low-Light 720p HD (with Face Tracking)
I/O (Input/Output) Ports
- (1) VGA
- (1) USB 3.0
- (2) USB 2.0
- (1) USB 2.0 with powered always on
- (1) RJ45
- (1) 4-in-1 SD Card Reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC slot)
- (1) MiniDisplayPort with audio
- (1) 3.5mm combo mic/headphone Jack
- Express Card 54mm† (configurable)
- Smart Card Reader† (optional)
AudioDolby® Advanced Audio™ v2 NavigationTrackPoint and Trackpad BluetoothBluetooth 4.0 KeyboardPrecision six-row keyboard WWANEricsson HSPA WLAN
- Intel® WLAN
- ThinkPad® WLAN
- DVD ROM Read-only
- Multi Burner/DVD CD Multi Rec
Offerings Description SUPPORTED LENOVO TOOLS
- Power Manager 6.0
- Access Connections 5.9
- Active Protective System™
- Password Manager 4.0
- Norton™ Internet Security 2012
- Microsoft® Office 2010
- Adobe® Acrobat® Reader®
- Microsoft® Windows Live Essentials 2011
- Intel® Learning Series Software Suite
At Lenovo, we continue to improve and update our products for you—new cutting-edge features, upgraded productivity enhancements, faster, more powerful processors, and expanded memory and storage. Everything you need to meet the demands of your business, your schoolwork, your life—reliability, power, and productivity. With that in mind, although the product is no longer available on Lenovo.com, we invite you to view our new laptops and desktops.
Still need resources?
Do you own this product and just want to expand your work from home or office setup? We’ve got your back. Check out our accessories page that features docks, hubs, monitors and more. All the bells and whistles you want to be even more productive. And yes, your Lenovo computer continues to be supported, so if you a have a question or need a part—no problem. Contact our support team. They are happy to help.
It all comes down to this. If you’re looking for a new laptop or desktop or if you need accessories or support for your current Lenovo computer, you can find them today at Lenovo.com