Lenovo Boxing Day Sale: 2-in-1 Laptops
Of all the PCs and tech items you can buy at the annual Lenovo Boxing Day Sale, there’s one category with special appeal: our flexible line of multi-use 2-in-1 laptops. These innovative laptop/tablet combos are incredibly useful in the office, in warehouse settings, and at the job site. And when they’re offered in an end-of-the-year sale, they can be the perfect gift – for your dad, who’s hard to buy for, or your daughter, who’s “already got everything.”
A Lenovo 2-in-1 laptop delivers the in-hand usability of a tablet but with far more processing and graphics power. Use it as a tablet for data entry, taking notes at meetings, and so on. Or change to laptop mode for running business software (or video games). Switching is easy: some 2-in-1s let you detach the keyboard to use the touch-screen display on its own, while others utilize a special hinge that lets you flip the keyboard back and under the display.
See what we mean? A 2-in-1 laptop is decidedly different. Whether you’re a savvy office buyer looking for after-Christmas discounts or a last-minute holiday shopper finishing your list, the Lenovo Boxing Day Sale is the place Brits turn for great deals on 2-in-1 laptops.
Sale-priced Lenovo 2-in-1 laptops
The first 2-in-1 laptops, including our revolutionary Lenovo Yoga models, added a new category to our annual Boxing Day Sale. Today, the concept has proven so popular that the 2-in-1 format – a strong, light, usable laptop/tablet combo – is found throughout the Lenovo laptop line-up:
- Yoga 2-in-1s: Exquisitely crafted for flexibility and usability, our flagship Lenovo Yoga 2-in-1s deliver high-end processing and graphics power in a convertible format you’ll love using – just about anywhere.
- ThinkPad 2-in-1s: Get 2-in-1 versatility in a business-ready ThinkPad X Series or L Series model that’s got a little of everything. Use it in the office, on sales calls, as a hand-held tablet or traditional laptop.
- IdeaPad 2-in-1s: Lenovo 2-in-1 innovation even extends to our lightweight IdeaPad line-up. IdeaPad Flex multi-mode laptops combine portability and easy connectivity in a stylish, affordable package.
Our Boxing Day Sale discounts will vary – but the quality of a Lenovo 2-in-1 laptop won’t. With four usage modes (in addition to laptop and tablet, there’s “tent” and “stand,” too), these remarkable systems are among the most flexible PCs on the market today.
Lenovo Boxing Day Sale offers
If you’ve visited Lenovo’s Boxing Day Sale (or End of the Year Sale) before, you know it’s more than just a standard discount event. It lasts for several days, with new offers added regularly.
Every sale is different. But generally, our sale offers take several forms:
- Percent-Off Deals: Multiple famous Lenovo brands and product lines are often priced at 20%, 30% or even 40% off or more.
- Doorbusters: Some of our best offers are our limited-time Doorbusters. Act fast, though. These deals don’t last long.
- Price Drops: Sometimes, on certain products, prices keep dropping as the sale goes on. When you see the price you like, buy it!
These examples are just a few of the sale offers you may find at Lenovo’s Boxing Day Sale and other big events. Best of all, in addition to great prices, you’re getting top-quality Lenovo products – known and valued the world over.
Why do Brits shop for 2-in-1 laptops at Boxing Day sales?
Have you ever wondered why Boxing Day Sales are such a big deal? With so much bargain-hunting and gifting taking place before Hanukah and Christmas, why is December 26 (and the rest of the post-holiday period) filled with still more shopping and gift-giving?
Part of it is calendar-based. It’s the end of the year, with the holidays behind us (or nearly so). So whether you’re spending the cash you got from grandma or are simply looking for great deals on a 2-in-1 system, it’s smart to shop an After Christmas Sale, End of the Year Sale or, in the UK and countries like it, a Boxing Day Sale.
The buying-sharing focus also seems tied to the origins of Boxing Day itself. Published accounts date the concept – if not the name – to the Middle Ages, when boxes laid out to collect holiday offerings for the poor were typically opened and distributed shortly after Christmas. Over many years, the term Boxing Day gained popularity, especially in Britain and its territories where, by at least the early 19th Century, it was recognized as a time to give workers small gifts (often presented in boxes) as a reward for their service.
Today, Boxing Day remains a popular cultural touchstone in the UK and elsewhere, with small gifts to postal workers, delivery drivers and others still a big part of the tradition. And just as with other national observances, merchants and online retailers have adopted Boxing Day as a prime sales opportunity – offering customers some of their best deals of the year.
Why buy a 2-in-1 laptop at the Lenovo Boxing Day Sale?
There's more to savvy 2-in-1 laptop shopping than finding great deals at a Boxing Day Sale. You need to buy from the right company – one that delivers it all, before and after the sale.
Here's why so many 2-in-1 laptop buyers in the UK turn to Lenovo:
- Free Shipping: Lenovo offers free standard shipping on nearly every 2-in-1 laptop we sell. Orders typically arrive 4-9 days after they're shipped.
- Free Returns: Our Boxing Day Sale features free returns, too, with no restocking fees. Return items within 30 days of invoice for a full purchase price refund.
- Wide selection: As a leading global PC maker, Lenovo offers 2-in-1s across our laptop line-up, including in our Yoga, ThinkPad and IdeaPad brands.
- Great prices: Get Boxing Day discounts on everything from souped-up 2-in-1s for demanding applications to more affordable 2-in-1 models for home and family use.
- Off-the-shelf: For fastest delivery, choose a pre-configured system. It'll be out the door and on its way to you fast -- sometimes within hours.
- Custom-built: Many Lenovo 2-in-1s are customizable. You can upgrade to a better processor, add more RAM, switch to a higher resolution display, and more.
- Product warranties: Lenovo products are protected by some of the best warranties in the business. Optional, extended warranties are also available.
- Customer support: Our customer support specialists can help you find the right system for your needs, and they're ready to resolve any ordering questions.
- Technical support: Get answers 24/7/365. Speak with a technical support specialist or find your solution in our extensive online support database.
It’s simple. When you buy a 2-in-1 laptop from Lenovo, you really can’t go wrong. And when you shop the annual Lenovo Boxing Day Sale, you’ll get some of our best prices of the year.