Lenovo XClarity is a virtualized software application used by systems administrators to automate five infrastructure management tasks for Lenovo hardware systems:
- 1.Auto-discover new hardware systems
- 2.Track and monitor inventory, detect faults & handle alerts
- 3.Identify and apply firmware updates using policies
- 4.Configure hardware systems
- 5.Install hypervisors and operating systems on servers
- 6.No physical server. XClarity is only a vm.
- 7.Easy to deploy and install.
By using Lenovo XClarity and automating these tasks, systems administrators are able to reduce time spent on system provisioning.
Why is it important?
If you are considering building a HyperConverged solution, it is probably to create a flexible platform with a high degree of automation to deliver better services to your organization. So why also consider using Lenovo XClarity management as a part of that solution? The answer is actually simple: To run a HyperConverged solution in your datacenter, you need hardware; Lenovo XClarity can help you automate maintenance tasks. By using Lenovo XClarity , system administrators can do hardware discovery and inventory easier, they can monitor the hardware and do firmware updates.