- Up to 300 percent faster using the x880 X6†
- The world’s first 8-socket Intel® Xeon® processor-based blade server‡ provides up to 2x the capacity of competitive blade servers.§
- Scalability to 8-sockets enables you to add IT resource to your environment as your demands increase
- High-end server resiliency and availability maximize application uptime for critical databases and business applications
- Integrate and optimize compute, storage and networking resources with simplified management using the no-compromise building blocks of the Lenovo Flex System infrastructure
† SPEC benchmark results are available at www.spec.org. 300 percent configuration: x880 X6 Compute Node using eight Intel Xeon processor E7-4890 v2 vs. 4-socket server using four previous top-of-the-line E7-4870 (v1) processors.
‡ Based on information obtained from www.cisco.com, www.dell.com, www.hp.com, and ibm.com, as of April 4, 2014.
§ Up to 12 TB maximum memory vs. 6 TB or less for competitive Intel Xeon processor-based blade servers.
Today's IT organizations must deliver game-changing cloud, big data, and analytics capabilities. But they're also expected to drive innovation with declining budgets. In addition, mission-critical applications are required to do more as businesses increase mobile and cloud deployments. Despite these challenges, IT solutions must be able to scale performance, manage large data, and reliably make information available in real-time. The x880 X6 compute node is ideal for mission-critical workloads.
The Lenovo Flex System x880 X6, the first scalable 8-socket blade server featuring powerful Intel® Xeon® processors E7-8800 v3 series, is ideal for workloads that demand the highest levels of capacity, performance, and resiliency, such as analytics and large databases.