Scale, automation, and process: Maximize value during the PC lifecycle with Lenovo Services
Did you know hardware and software costs represent only about ‘half’ the cost incurred during a PC’s lifecycle? We go further to evaluate your organization’s PC lifecycle costs and identify areas for cost reduction, productivity enhancement, and PC optimization, both before and after the purchase.
- Identify each phase of the PC lifecycle
- Understand key decision points
- Focus on cost reduction and productivity enhancement
10 Reasons to upgrade to Windows Server® 2012 with Lenovo ThinkServers®
Upgrading to Windows Server 2012 is a key priority for all organizations. In order to take part of today’s information society, it’s critical for companies to modernize their IT infrastructure. This checklist helps you:
- Get cloud ready
- Reduce operating expenditures
- Improve server performance
- Securely support mobility and remote access
- Control the data deluge
Recent CAD/CAM application updates demand workstation upgrades
With this checklist, compare current requirements of popular CAD/CAM applications to specifications of last generation and current Lenovo workstations to understand why it’s a critical time to upgrade.If your workstation performance is starting to lag, check into key upgrade indicators with this detailed checklist.
90% of surveyed notebook users want a touch-enabled device at work
90% of Intel’s 6,000 employees declared a preference for touch-enabled notebooks in a recent survey. This shift is being driven by three key factors:
- Consumerization: Business users have widely adopted touch-enabled devices in their homes and want the same experience at the office.
- Multi-mode: New devices like the ThinkPad® Yoga provide a form-factor ideal for content consumption with the power and utility of a traditional notebook design.
- New Software: Touch-enabled software from enterprise application developers, such as SAP and IBM, is flooding the market, with most applications scheduled to support touch devices within the next 12-18 months.