Powering unlimited possibilities
An IT admin's dream
This workstation delivers powerful performance with both Intel® Xeon® and Core™ processing and NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics. And now it’s even capable of rendering VR. Primed for security, the P52 encrypts data with TPM, provides a match-on-chip fingerprint reader, and enables facial login with the combined use of the optional IR camera and Windows Hello. There’s even a privacy cover for the webcam to ensure that it’s only used deliberately. What’s more, with the option of 4G-LTE, out of range WiFi is never an issue for ongoing connectivity.
Ready. Set. Render.
With the new Intel® Xeon® or Core™ i hexa-core CPU, the ThinkPad P52 delivers pure power. And with the option of the NVIDIA® Quadro® P3200 GPU, the P52 is our first 15.6” mobile workstation capable of rendering VR. Weighing in at well under five and a half pounds, this device is primed for work on the go. Choose up to 128 GB of DDR4 memory and up to 4TB of PCIe storage, which enables larger datasets. No more lag time. Additionally, the P52 includes ISV certification from all the major vendors like Autodesk®, AVID®, Bentley®, Dassault®, PTC®, and Siemens®.
Built to go on and on. And on.
Like all ThinkPads, the P52 mobile workstation is tested against 12 military-grade requirements and more than 200 quality checks to ensure they run in extreme conditions. Our ThinkPads undergo some of the most stringent product testing in the industry, so you get the perfect blend of value and durability when you purchase a ThinkPad. From the arctic wilderness to desert dust storms, from zero-gravity to spills and drops, you can trust this mobile workstation to handle whatever life throws your way.
Move data between the ThinkPad P52 and your other devices quickly with USB-C Thunderbolt™ 3 technology —simultaneously supporting high-resolution displays and high-performance data devices. But even more importantly, these ports don’t just transfer and display, as they’re powerful enough to actually run the whole system.
For true mobility, add the option of WWAN connectivity. By subscribing to a third-party cellular service company, you can access LTE-A networks and connect to the internet wherever you go.
The ThinkPad P52 offers the option of a stunning 15.6-inch 4k UHD (3840 x 2160) display, which is also available with touchscreen. Colors are super-vibrant with 100% Adobe color gamut and 400 nit. Whether you’re creating multimedia or simply enjoying it, you’ll definitely appreciate the visuals! This workstation also offers an FHD option (1920 x 1080) with 300 nit.
For times you need to plug in your earbuds on the P52, enter a whole new world of sound. Dolby Atmos® creates an amazing headphone experience with breathtaking, moving audio that flows above and around you. Enjoy your listening experience, whether playing music, participating in a remote meeting, and or even just catching a video.Show MoreLess
Description ThinkPad X1 Yoga Processor
- Up to 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™
- Up to 8th Gen Intel® Core™
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro for business.
- Windows 10 Home
GraphicsIntegrated Intel® UHD Graphics 620 Memory
- 16 GB LPDDR3 2133 MHz
- 8 GB LPDDR3 2133 MHz
- 1TB SSD OPAL2 PCIe TLC
- 512 GB SSD OPAL2 PCIe TLC
- 256 GB SSD OPAL2 PCIe TLC
- 128 GB SSD SATA
- HD 720p with ThinkShutter
- Infrared (IR) camera (optional; required for use with Windows Hello & doesn’t include ThinkShutter)
- Up to 15 hours*, integrated Li-ion 54 Whr with RapidCharge technology
- * Based on testing three different product configurations with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.
- 14" WQHD IPS Touch (2560 x 1440) 300 nits
- 14" FHD IPS Touch (1920 x 1080) 300 nits
- 14" HDR WQHD IPS Touch with Dolby Vision™ (2560 x 1440) 500 nits
- Dolby Atmos® through headphones
- Noise-cancelling dual-array microphones
- Fast Identity Online (FIDO) authentication capabilities
- dTPM 2.0
- Match-on-chip touch fingerprint reader
- Windows Hello with facial recognition software (requires IR camera)
- Kensington® lock slot
- Black with color coded hinges
- Silver with color coded hinges
I/O (Input/Output) Ports
- 2 Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3
- 2 USB 3.0
- Headphone / microphone combo jack
- 4-in-1 MicroSD card reader (SD, MMC, SDHC, SDXC)
- Native Ethernet dongle
- WWAN: Optional, Integrated Global Mobile Broadband LTE-A
- WLAN: Intel® Dual-Band Wireless-AC 2 x 2, AC + Bluetooth® 4.2
- Optional, NFC
Dimensions (W x D x H) 333 mm x 229 mm x 17.05 mm / 13.11" x 9.01" x 0.67" Weight Starting at 1.4 kg / 3.08 lbs What's in the box
- ThinkPad X1 Yoga (3rd Gen)
- ThinkPad Pen Pro
- 45W / 65W Type-C Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Depot Base Warranty: Protects internal hardware only and requires mail-in repair
Specifications may vary depending upon region.Show MoreLess
ThinkPad P52Top Accessories
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Lenovo offers a comprehensive portfolio of services to support and protect your ThinkPad investment—so you can focus on your business, not your IT.
Bypass phone menus and scripted troubleshooting to access advanced-level technicians with the expertise needed to quickly diagnose and solve problems. Available 24x7.
Accidental Damage Protection (ADP)
Protect your investment from operational or structural damage caused by common accidents like drops, spills, or electrical surges. This fixed-cost, fixed-term protection plan minimizes unexpected repairs for predictable budgeting and provides significant savings relative to the cost of non-covered repairs.
Get a fixed-term, fixed-price service solution to match the lifecycle of your device and fit within your budget. Choose from a range of solutions, including next business day on-site, 9x5x4, and 24x7 response time windows. Purchasing an extension at the time of a system purchase saves 15-30% over the price of purchasing it post-warranty.
Powering unlimited possibilities