Meet new challenges in a flexible way
Rely on proven technology that allows you to work efficiently - anywhere. Whether mobile or at your desk, wherever it may be right now. Lenovo offers you complete solutions, enabling maximum flexibility and productivity: laptops, desktops, all-in-ones, monitors and accessories.
Ultimate flexibility at your hands
You want to work remotely and highly efficiently at the same time? It’s plain sailing with our laptops and convertibles! Whether ThinkPad business notebook, YOGA Slim or Convertible 360° all-rounder or casual IdeaPad: top efficiency is guaranteed. Plus: Lenovo offers you all the frills for full-fledged desktop comfort back at home!
Recommended laptops for your home working
- Up to 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 with up to 6 cores
- Windows 10 Pro
- Up to 4K (3840 x 2160) IPS with Dolby Vision™ HDR400, 500 nits
- Up to 9th Generation Intel® H Core i9
- Up to Windows 10 Pro
- Up to 15.6" 4K OLED Touch (3480 x 2160)
- Up to 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 with 6 cores
- Up to Windows 10 Pro
- Up to 15.6” 4K (2560 x 1440) UHD IPS with Dolby Vision™ (500 nits)
- Up to 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 with vPro™
- Up to Windows 10 Pro
- Up to 14" 4K UHD (3480 x 2160), IPS, Dolby Vision™ HDR, 400 nits, 100% Adobe RGB
All details at a glance: Multiple monitors = higher productivity
Do you spend your working hours mostly in front of the screen? Studies* show that multiple monitors make knowledge workers up to 35% more productive by eliminating time-consuming clicking and glancing back and forth. Maximise your productivity – with ergonomic monitors for every use and budget.
* A three-monitor workplace can help you perform a typical knowledge work task much more efficiently than a workplace with just one monitor: The increase in productivity is 35.5%, according to a laboratory research study by the Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Engineering (IAO).
Perfect your PC experience – with all the frills
Upgrade your comfort and top off your PC experience with the matching accessories: headsets, chargers, power banks, mice, keyboards, bags in every style and format... Whatever you need around your PC for gaming, office use, Skype conferencing, mobile working and more – you'll find it here.
Working from home - and learning from home - with Lenovo
Lenovo has the technology you need to work productively at home, whether it's for your job or to keep up with your studies. We've collected it all here on this page - from laptops and desktop PCs to the little accessories and upgrades that can make such a difference. If you're working from home or taking classes online, Lenovo can help.
Of course, it takes more than great technology to keep up with your tasks. You need the right habits and mental approach, too. Keep reading for some tips to get the most from at-home study and work time.
Tips for working from home
What do you need to make your home office more productive? How about a mic-enabled headset , or noise cancelling headphones to replace your worn earbuds. Or a high-resolution monitor to put your work in sharper focus. Maybe a new tablet, laptop or desktop pc to run more apps at once, a docking solution to expand the capability of your laptop or extra storage or memory to enhance what you're using now. Lenovo has it all.
It's not just equipment. Successful work-from-homers have lots of tips for getting more from your day:
- Hold regular team meetings (same time each day) to ensure everyone's on the same page
- Keep a team-wide chat room open - it's a great place for quick questions and answers.
- Encourage video conferencing, not just audio-only. Facial expressions mean a lot.
- Adopt flexible work schedules to accommodate the varied needs of each remote worker.
- Use informal team chats or meetings to replace "water cooler" conversations for brainstorming.
With the right approach - and the right tools - working from home can be as productive as working at the office.
Tips for learning at home
Lectures. Research. Writing. Exams. There's a lot to being a student today, whether it's university, college or school. Now there's a new layer: Doing it all from your home. Fortunately, Lenovo has tools to help, from headsets and mice to monitors and smart devices. Not to mention the latest laptops, chromebooks, tablets and desktop pcs - or upgrades to storage, memory, etc.
Beyond the technology, however, there are a number of ways to make at-home studies more effective:
- Set a schedule to avoid distractions. Commit specific times of your day to studying.
- Establish a regular study area (kitchen, bedroom, whatever). It will help you focus.
- Maintain your normal learning habits, such as taking class notes, asking questions, etc.
- Stay loose... but not too loose. Pajamas are comfy,but may not put you in a mood for learning.
- If you multi-task, limit it to study-related topics, not paying your bills or doing laundry.
You see? With the proper tools and the right techniques, classroom study and home-based learning can produce equally good results.
Your laptop is your biggest gateway to the online world and beyond (except for your smartphone, of course). And we all have different priorities:
- Performance laptops for creators, professionals, or gamers – we’ve got powerhouses that rival what desktops deliver.
- Ultraportable laptops for folks who are always on the go.
- Budget laptops that give you value and performance in a single package.
- Innovative 2-in-1s – part laptop, part tablet, part nothing you have seen before – for those who want to tap the untested power of the new.
Our ThinkPad laptops set the standard for business computing. Tough as nails and reliable, these laptops and 2-in-1s keep you productive in any environment. And it gives you the tools you need – from high-end processing and graphics to cutting-edge touchscreen technology, from pen support to epic battery life, ThinkPad keeps you productive and engaged wherever you are.
Gamers don’t have to feel bound to their desktops anymore. Legion by Lenovo lets you dominate your competitors wherever you are. Are you hardcore? We’ve got you covered with laptops that boast powerful discrete graphics and overclockable CPUs. We’ve also got budget options for casual gamers. But whatever laptop you choose will let you lose yourself in immersive audio and vivid displays.
Ready for something different? Our groundbreaking Yoga laptops, tablets and 2-in-1s will definitely turn heads – and you’ll find new ways to do what you love. Vibrant displays and immersive audio? Check. Tablets that work as movie or presentation projectors . Yep. Pen support for artists and designers and a Halo Keyboard that’s seriously like nothing you’ve ever seen before? It’s all yours to explore.
Want to keep it simple? No problem – we have deals on models that deliver value without sacrificing on performance.