Rewriting the rules for student computing
Lenovo leads the industry in products built specifically to meet the challenges of teaching and learning in the digital age. The ThinkPad 11e was designed to drive stronger student outcomes while helping teachers and administrators find more modern, efficient ways to educate, engage, and collaborate. From military-grade durability to unique classroom management tools, the ThinkPad 11e was built for education from the ground up.
- Intel® Core™ M processor for ultra mobility
- Ruggedized hinges, ports, keyboard, and display for greater classroom uptime
- Available in laptop and convertible ThinkPad Yoga™ 11e models to meet any learning style
- ActivePen delivers the familiarity of the pen-and paper feel on a digital display*
More learning, less maintenance
Built for the challenges of the digital district, Lenovo devices deliver rugged reliability and anywhere education-built productivity. The ThinkPad 11e Chromebook™ extends classroom productivity and manageability even further, with its cloud-based OS providing quick and easy access to hundreds of educational tools and resources. Students get state-of-the-art computing without sacrificing IT manageability or classroom control. Learn more about how Chrome OS™ supercharges the ThinkPad 11e:
- Cloud-based OS for 24/7 access to resources and data
- Classroom management tools to help keep students focused and productive
- Stress-free support with instant OS and application updates
- Intuitive interface and applications
Four modes, unlimited learning possibilities
Technology-focused teaching and learning strategies like 1:1 computing focus on carefully matching student strengths and skills with the right curriculum resources and support. Ultimately, this approach requires flexibility and innovation – two great reasons to choose the ThinkPad Yoga™ Ultrabook™. Students and teachers get better mobile productivity powered by four distinct computing modes.
- Up to 5th generation Intel Core i7 processor
- Four modes: Laptop, Tablet, Tent, and Stand
- Ideal for digital learning and assessment
Whether it is student computing aimed at collaboration and creation or critical back-end learning measurement and management tasks, the ThinkPad L Series delivers student/teacher mobility that doesn’t sacrifice productivity or value. Powered by Intel processors with full-strength storage, memory, and video infrastructure, the L Series was designed to multiply your mobility while you spend fewer dollars.
- Education-ready durability and reliability
- Lightweight construction, long battery life for anywhere learning
- VoIP-ready large, crisp displays and premium audio/visuals for student collaboration
- Easy integration and robust port support
Education tablet computing redefined
The ThinkPad 10 is bringing productivity and manageability into the classroom to both teachers and IT. Students can tackle assignments with the ThinkPad 10 which combines fantastic tablet mobility and the Intel and Windows tools, applications, and resources everybody needs to get more done in more places. Add Lenovo accessories to drive four distinct computing modes.
- Intel® Atom™ quad-core processor
- Crisp, 10.1” WUXGA (1920x1200) display
- 4GB RAM, 64GB, and 128GB
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Laptop, Tent, Stand, and Tablet Modes
2-in-1 flexibility for unlimited possibilities
Students and teachers want tablet computing that supplements, not replaces, their trusted laptops. The ThinkPad Helix Ultrabook brings revolutionary convertible flexibility to students, teachers, and administrators. A rugged, unique rip-and-flip design lets you quickly move from mode to mode to meet the many challenges of the day. You get all this freedom without sacrificing performance, with Intel processor power and serious productivity infrastructure.
- Intel Core M processor
- Up to 8GB of RAM and 1TB of storage
- Dazzling HD (1366×768) or HD+ (1600×900) display for engaging multimedia
- Windows 8-optimized ThinkPad keyboard and digital pen