Two form factors, two platforms, infinite possibilities
As educators look for strategies to better integrate technology into how learning is designed and delivered, the rise of mobile computing provides new opportunities for transformation, efficiency, and engagement. Innovations like the Lenovo® ThinkPad® 11e, ThinkPad® Yoga™ 11e, ThinkPad 11e Chromebook™, and ThinkPad Yoga 11e Chromebook give students, educators, and administrators the ability to create, collaborate, and achieve in powerful new ways.
- Specially built for the challenges of classroom computing
- Superb, immersive audiovisual capabilities
- Lightweight design and long battery life for 24/7 student portability
- Four computing modes with convertible ThinkPad Yoga 11e
Future-ready Yoga flexibility
The ThinkPad Yoga 11e and ThinkPad Yoga 11e Chromebook combine the education-built durability of the ThinkPad 11e with all the possibilities of a convertible laptop or Chromebook. Users get the best of both worlds: real tablet freedom and serious PC performance backed by legendary Lenovo reliability, four powerful computing modes, and a scratch-resistant display.
- Get the power of touch for everyday learning tasks and resources.
- Browse the web and education apps in Tablet Mode.
- Complete assignments on the go in Laptop Mode.
- Online collaboration and distance learning in Stand Mode.
- Learn and collaborate in small groups in Tent Mode.
A closer look at innovation
From idea to deployment, Lenovo is committed to products that empower smarter learning, teaching, and assessment. It starts with Intel processing performance and full-strength computing power. Add thoughtful features and a rugged construction specifically built for the challenges of 24/7 learning and you get the perfect no-compromise learning solution for a world gone mobile.
- Bright, engaging 10.1” display
- Easy portability and long battery life for all-day learning on campus and beyond
- Improved Wi-Fi performance and throughput
- Easy Windows® and Chrome OS™ usability and manageability
The easy choice for smarter mobility
Choosing technology based on what’s popular can quickly lead to a more complex IT environment that increases technology TCO. Compared to the Apple iPad® Air™, the ThinkPad Yoga 11e and ThinkPad Yoga 11e Chromebook give users and IT a smarter way forward, combining intuitive touch technology that resonates with users alongside predictable performance and easy manageability for real plug-and-play computing power that the competition just can’t match.
- Easily shared between multiple students
- More robust port support
- Your infrastructure, your choice: Windows or Chrome OS
- Unbeatable student-ready durability
Unmatched EDU durability
From young learners to student commuters, the challenges of 21st century will test your devices to their limit. Only rugged durability can keep your investment safe and your students learning and productive. Lenovo designed the ThinkPad 11e series for functional reliability first, ensuring student devices are always ready.
- Tough, classroom-ready rubber bumpers around edges of device
- Scratch-resistant display
- Active Protection System™ locks HDD during drops and falls
- Reinforced hinges and ports to withstand frequent connects and disconnects
Supercharged 1:1 computing with Chromebook
More than 3,000 schools around the world rely on Chromebook computing for nonstop learning productivity, and IT specialists and teachers appreciate the easy centralized deployment and in-classroom instructional and management tools. The Lenovo ThinkPad 11e Chromebook and ThinkPad Yoga 11e Chromebook give schools and districts a rare win-win, combining Chromebook innovation and rugged ThinkPad 11e durability in a device that’s ideal for your 1:1 computing program.
- Tough, classroom-ready construction
- Easy Chromebook manageability and security
- Education-built Lenovo innovation and durability
- Chromebook ease and Lenovo reliability make for practically worry-free computing
Ultrabook, Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, Core Inside, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.