Meeting classroom challenges with innovation
New priorities around instruction and assessment are making the integration of technology and education absolutely critical. As districts and schools look for tools that can connect students to new possibilities without compromising manageability, security, or lower TCO, the Lenovo® ThinkPad® X131e is up to the challenge. Choose either Windows® or Chrome OS for easy deployment and superb productivity, backed by legendary Lenovo reliability.
- Easy connectivity between students and content
- Powerful tools for managing the digital classroom
- Quick access to a huge new digital universe
- Intuitive features and interfaces
The start of something big
The ThinkPad X131e was built from the ground up for the challenges of education. From tough construction and components to features designed with student durability in mind, the ThinkPad X131e gives schools a better choice for building a responsive, student-centric computing infrastructure. Whether you need cloud productivity or just traditional laptop performance, the ThinkPad X131e is ready.
- 11.6” HD LED display for easy group use
- Up to 8.5 hours of learning on a single charge
- Easy campus companion: weighs less than 3.9 lb
- Intel® Education Software
Watch innovation in action
For more than 150 years, Ravenscroft Academy has been committed to preparing students for sustained success beyond graduation. With an enrollment of over 1,100 K-12 students, this Raleigh, NC, school needed a platform to support new ideas around more student-focused, personalized learning strategies. After evaluating their technology options, decision makers had an easy choice: the ThinkPad X131e Chromebook™, the ideal design for 24/7 student duty.
- Student-ready durability and performance
- Optimized for easy mobility
- Cloud-based anywhere, anytime learning
- Better classroom management
Better ideas for tomorrow: ThinkPad X131e in action
MSD of Wayne Township, located just outside of Indianapolis, Indiana, faced a challenge. They needed to find a way to build a responsive, student-focused computing infrastructure that prepared the district for whatever came next. Whether it was digital assessment, 1:1 computing, or new personalized learning strategies, selecting the ThinkPad X131e meant MSD Wayne was ready. Read our short case study to learn more about:
- Identifying stakeholders
- Developing a tech road map
- Choosing the right device
Choose Lenovo for Chromebook
Schools around the world are using Chromebook to power easier student-focused computing in and out of the classroom. Students get better productivity, IT specialists get easier asset and classroom management. The Lenovo ThinkPad X131e Chromebook gives schools and districts a rare win-win, combining Chromebook innovation and rugged Lenovo durability.
- Perfect 1:1 and mobile student computing platform
- Chromebook ease and Lenovo reliability for practically worry-free computing
- Faster access to resources means more time spent learning