POWERFUL, SECURE MINI TOWER PC
Whether you work from home or run a company, the ThinkCentre E73 mini tower desktop offers the perfect balance between performance and protection. From its superior processing and faster storage to its increased security and energy efficiency, the ThinkCentre E73 can help meet your ever-changing business needs.
POWERFUL, SECURE MINI TOWER PC
4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
With 10% more processing power, 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors deliver the performance to increase business productivity for your business. They can also guard against identity theft and ensure safe access to your network with built-in security features.
3.5” Solid State Hybrid Drives
Gain faster data access and up to 10% better performance with the industry-first 3.5” solid state hybrid drives.
Optimized Data and Hardware Security
Keep your business-critical information safe through USB port disablement and the password-protected BIOS and HDD. You can also safeguard your hardware by physically securing your mouse and keyboard, while the Kensington slot enables you to lock down your E73.
Eco-friendly and Energy Efficient
Lenovo Desktop Power Manager lets you balance power management and performance to save energy and lower costs. The E73 is also ENERGY STAR compliant, EPEAT® Gold and Cisco EnergyWise™ certified—so you can feel good about the planet and your bottom line.
Faster Data Transfer
With SuperSpeed USB 3.0, transfer data up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies. You can also connect to audio- and video-related devices with WiFi and Bluetooth® technology.
Enjoy rich screen resolution and vivid graphics with NVIDIA® or AMD Radeon™ discrete 3D graphics cards.
With up to 2TB in HDD storage, the ThinkCentre E73 has more than enough room for your files, photos, documents, and media.
Advanced Technical Support
You demand a lot from your system and Lenovo Services is here to help you stay productive. By-pass basic troubleshooting support with direct access to advanced level technicians to resolve issues quickly.
Thinkcentre E73 Desktop Specs
Description Thinkcentre E73 Mini Tower / SFF Processor
- Intel® Core™ i7-4770S 65W
- Intel® Core™ i7-4770 84W
- Intel® Core™ i5-4430s / 4440s / 4570s / 4670s 65W
- Intel® Core™ i3-4130 / 4330 65W
- Intel® Pentium™ G3220 / G3420 / G3430 65W
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8 Pro 64-bit
- Windows 8 Single Language (EM)
- Windows 8 中文版 (Limited distribution for China)
- Integrated : Integrated 2013 Intel® HD
- Discrete: ATI Radeon® HD8470
- Discrete: ATI Radeon® HD8570
- Discrete: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT620
- Discrete: NVIDIA® Quadro® 410
- 2 DIMM
- Up to 16GB, 1600 MHz
- HDD: 3.5" 250GB / 500GB / 1TB / 2TB
- SSD: 2.5" 128GB / 180GB
- SSHD :3.5" 1TB / 8GB, 2.5" 500GB / 8GB
I/O (Input/Output) Ports
- (2) USB 3.0 rear
- (2) USB 2.0 rear
- (2) USB 2.0 front
- (1) Handset
- (1) Microphone
- (3) Audio-In / Out / MIC-In
- (1) RJ45
- (1) VGA
- (1) Display Port
- MINI TOWER: (1) PCIe x 16, Full Height (1 x 4 link)
- MINI TOWER: (2) PCIe x 1, Full Height
- SFF: (1) PCIe x 16, Low Profile (1 x 4 link)
- SFF: (2) PCIe x 1, Low Profile
- Supported Types: Serial-ATA
- Available Drives: HH DVD-ROM / HH DVD Recorder
- Keyboard: Lenovo® Preferred Pro Full-sized Keyboard
- Keyboard: Lenovo® Slim USB Keyboard
- Mouse: Lenovo® Enhanced Optical USB Mouse
- Wireless Input: Lenovo Ultraslim Plus Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Card Reader: 9-in-1 Card Reader
- Network Controller: Integrated 10M/100M/1000M Gigabit Ethernet
- WiFi Card: 2 x 2 802.11 a/b/g/n combo (WLAN + Bluetooth)
- WiFi Card: 2 x 2 802.11 ac/b/g/n combo (WLAN + Bluetooth)
- WiFi Card: 2 x 2 802.11 b/g/n combo (WLAN + Bluetooth)
- WiFi Card: 1 x 1 802.11 b/g/n
- MINI TOWER: 180W STD
- SFF: 180W STD
- SFF: 240W 85% Efficiency
- USB Individual disable or enable
- Kensington® Slot
- Padlock Loop
- Cable Lock
- MINI TOWER: 7.5 kg (16.53 lbs)
- SFF: 6 kg (13.22 lbs)
- EPEAT® Gold
- Energy Star 5.2
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- MINI TOWER: 400 mm x 160 mm x 397 mm (15.74" x 6.29" x 15.62")
- SFF: 382 mm x 100 mm x 335 mm (15.03" x 3.93" x 13.18")
Specifications may vary
At Lenovo, we continue to improve and update our products for you—new cutting-edge features, upgraded productivity enhancements, faster, more powerful processors, and expanded memory and storage. Everything you need to meet the demands of your business, your schoolwork, your life—reliability, power, and productivity. With that in mind, although the product is no longer available on Lenovo.com, we invite you to view our new laptops and desktops.
Still need resources?
Do you own this product and just want to expand your work from home or office setup? We’ve got your back. Check out our accessories page that features docks, hubs, monitors and more. All the bells and whistles you want to be even more productive. And yes, your Lenovo computer continues to be supported, so if you a have a question or need a part—no problem. Contact our support team. They are happy to help.
It all comes down to this. If you’re looking for a new laptop or desktop or if you need accessories or support for your current Lenovo computer, you can find them today at Lenovo.com