- Enhanced performance advantages in a space-saving form factor
- Improved flexibility for faster, simpler expansion as you need it
- Entry-level server needs with proven reliability, manageability and value
- Groundbreaking system storage density in a 1U entry-level server
- Innovative technology with the latest processors and large memory capacity, in a compact 1U footprint
- Power-efficient and 80 PLUS®-compliant design to help save energy costs
- Affordable price point and total cost of ownership
The System x3250 M5 is the most compact rack server in the System x portfolio. Designed in a single-socket 1U form factor, it supports double the system storage density of its predecessor in the same 22-inch deep chassis—four 3.5-inch hard disk drives (HDDs) or up to eight 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs.† Choose the latest Intel® processor that best matches your workloads, whether Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 series, Core i3, or Pentium®, including Xeon® Data Center Graphics processors.
† Model dependent.