We were looking forward to seeing you at Lenovo Transform 2020 in June, but as reported cases and concern over COVID-19 (coronavirus) continue to grow in North America, Lenovo leadership has decided to postpone the event until fall 2020. We will provide an update with the new dates as soon as they are confirmed.
For guests that have already registered, a full refund will be provided.
The health and well-being of our valued partners, customers and employees remains our top priority. We will continue to monitor the situation closely over the coming months.
We strongly encourage everyone to follow preventative measures and protocols set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), including travel restrictions and entry guidelines. Lenovo is leveraging the following resources in Transform 2020’s event safety plans:
- CDC’s What You Should Know About Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC’s Interim Guidance for Mass Gatherings & Large Community Events
- CDC’s Steps to Prevent Illness
- WHO’s Basic Preventative Measures
- EPA’s Registered Antimicrobial Products for Use Against Novel Coronavirus
- Wynn Las Vegas’s Safety Procedures regarding COVID-19
- Government of Canada’s Travel Health Notices
- Government of Canada’s COVID-19 Outbreak Updates
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com. We hope to see you this fall. We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas.