How to Clean Your Lenovo Tablet
- Before wiping your tablet, power it off and disconnect all the external power supplies, unplug the tablet, and remove the cables.
- It is recommended to use 70% isopropyl alcohol wipes. After wiping your tablet thoroughly, wipe dry with a microfiber cloth.
- Wipe the screen gently to avoid scratches or damage.
- Only use soft, lint-free cloths. Avoid using abrasive cloths, towels, tissues, or similar items.
- Make sure the ports and sockets do not get moist.
Read more recommendations for keeping your tablet clean.