EXTREME FLEXIBILITY FOR PROFESSIONALS.
Tough, slim and light, the 12.5" ThinkPad X230t combines the latest functionality of a business laptop with the practical benefits of a tablet. With a vivid reversible IPS display, purer sound, and peerless keyboard ergonomics, it’s a zero compromise mobile business tool.
EXTREME FLEXIBILITY FOR PROFESSIONALS.
Reversible Multitouch 12.5-inch HD Display with 300 NIT IPS Technology
Simply swivel the display 180° to go from laptop to tablet and notes and sketch diagrams directly on the screen with an optional Thinkpad digitizer pen.
Up to 18 hours battery life
The X230t's 6-cell battery offers up to 8 hours unplugged, or pair with an optional external slice battery and get up to 18 hours.
The new precision island keyboard with improved ergonomic design and optional backlight is the best ThinkPad keyboard yet.
Integrated 720p HD Webcam and Dual Digital Array Microphones
Crystal clear video & audio, face tracking and keystroke noise suppression technology will help you web conference or chat like you're really there.
Stereo Speakers with Dolby® Advanced Audio™ v2
Enjoy an immersive surround sound experience whether listening to a presentation or kicking back with a movie.
Durability & Protection — Inside & Out
Optional direct-bonded outdoor panel for visibility in direct sunlight, as well as scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass for protection from everyday wear. Premium durability standards and Active Protection System™ provide a rock-solid machine, which now includes a redesigned hinge with stronger magnetic-latching support.
With easy to use, practical and secure software solutions including Password Manager,Rescue and Recovery®, and Access Connections™, Lenovo have got you covered.
Description ThinkPad X230t Tablet Processor
- Intel® Core™ i7-3520M (2.90 GHz, 4MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i5-3320M (2.60 GHz, 3MB L3,1600MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i3-2370 (2.40GHz, 3MB)
- Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 bit
- Windows® 7 Professional 64 bit
- Windows® 7 Professional 32 bit
- Windows® 7 Ultimate 64 bit
MemoryUp to 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Display
- 12.5" Multitouch HD 300 NIT Wide-Viewing(IPS) Panel
- 12.5" Outdoor (Pen-Only) HD 300 NIT Wide-Viewing (IPS) Panel (Direct-Bonded, Gorilla Glass)
Dimensions305.0mm x 228.7mm x 270 - 31.3mm (12" x 9" x 1.06" - 1.23") Weight1.66kg (3.67lbs) Video GraphicsIntel® HD Graphics Storage
- HDD - 320GB (7200rpm) OPAL FDE
- HDD - 320GB/500GB (5400rpm)
- HDD - 320GB/500GB (7200rpm)
- SSD - 16GB SSD mSATA†16GB mSATA SSD is in addition to other Hard Drives and fits in the WWAN Slot. As a result it is not available with WWAN.
- SSD - 128GB SSD SATA†Only available on select ThinkPad Classic machines
- SSD - Intel® 180GB SSD SATA†Only available on select ThinkPad Classic machines
- SSD - Intel® 240GB SSD SAT†Only available on select ThinkPad Classic machines
- SSD - 256GB TCG OPAL SSD SATA†Only available on select ThinkPad Classic machines
- Slim External Battery Pack (64 Wh) − up to 18 hrs
- 3 cell (30 Wh)
- 6 cell (66 Wh)
Battery Life**Up to 18 hours with Slim External Battery Pack CameraLow-Light 720p HD Camera with Face Tracking I/O (Input/Output) Ports
- (1) Mini Display port w/ audio
- (1) VGA
- (2) USB 3.0
- (1) Always on USB 2.0
- (1) 4-in-1 SD Card Reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC slot)
- (1) Express Card 54mm
- (1) Smart Card Reader†Optional
AudioDolby® Advanced Audio™ 2.0 KeyboardIsland-style six-row keyboard with optional ThinkLight® backlight Optical DriveUltraBase with Multi-Burner†Optional CommunicationEthernet RJ45 WiFi
- ThinkPad BGN 1x1 (Realtek)
- Intel Centrino Wireless N-2200 2x2 BGN
- Intel Centrino Advanced N-6205 2x2 AGN
- Intel Centrino Ultimate N-6300 3x3 AGN
Wireless WWANEricsson F5521gw
At Lenovo, we continue to improve and update our products for you—new cutting-edge features, upgraded productivity enhancements, faster, more powerful processors, and expanded memory and storage. Everything you need to meet the demands of your business, your schoolwork, your life—reliability, power, and productivity. With that in mind, although the product is no longer available on Lenovo.com, we invite you to view our new laptops and desktops.
Still need resources?
Do you own this product and just want to expand your work from home or office setup? We’ve got your back. Check out our accessories page that features docks, hubs, monitors and more. All the bells and whistles you want to be even more productive. And yes, your Lenovo computer continues to be supported, so if you a have a question or need a part—no problem. Contact our support team. They are happy to help.
It all comes down to this. If you’re looking for a new laptop or desktop or if you need accessories or support for your current Lenovo computer, you can find them today at Lenovo.com