- 5th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Windows 8.1 64-bit Operating System
- Ultraportable Yet Professionally Powered
- Ultrathin, Ultralight & Compact
- Passes 11 Military Spec Tests
- Three-Button ClickPad With TrackPoint
- Hot Swap Batteries for 20 Hours of Mobility
- Available Multitouch & IPS Displays
Ultrathin and Ultralight
Weighing in at less than 3 lbs and measuring 0.8" at its thickest point, the X250 is ultraportable - without sacrificing anything in terms of ports, connectivity, or durability.
Full-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint® pointing device. And it's optimized for Windows 8 and later versions with convenient multimedia buttons, LED status indicators, Function-lock capability, and immediate access to view apps. Plus, the next-generation ClickPad is large and includes buttons, meeting the needs of all users. Optional backlight makes working in dark environments effortless.
A Display for Any Need
Up Full-HD resolutions, multitouch technology, and enhanced viewing angles with IPS technology - the ThinkPad X250 has the display options to suit any need. IPS offers higher brightness, more vivid colors, and nearly 180-degree viewing angles. With a touch panel, you'll enjoy impeccable response times from up to 10 points at once. Actions trigger immediately, and the cursors follow your fingers around the screen without any perceptible lag or delays.
Tested to Military Specifications
Military-specification testing validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of this laptop by testing against 11 parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, solar radiation, fungus, salt fog, and dust.
Power Bridge Technology
Combining an internal battery with an external hot-swappable battery, Power Bridge provides flexibility and maximum battery life. Swap batteries without powering down your laptop, using an extra travel battery to increase your time between charges to 20 hours.
Description Lenovo® ThinkPad® X250 Processor
- Intel® Core™ i7-5600U Processor (4M Cache, Up to 3.20 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-5300U Processor (3M Cache, Up to 2.90 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-5200U Processor (3M Cache, Up to 2.70 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i3-5010U Processor (3M Cache, Up to 2.10 GHz)
- Windows 10 64
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- Windows 7 Professional 64 preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro 64
GraphicsIntel® HD Graphics 5500 MemoryUp to 8GB (1 DIMM), DDR3L-1600 PC3-12800 1600 MHz Display
- 12.5" HD (1366x768) TN 200nit,WWAN
- 12.5" HD (1366x768) IPS Display 300nit, WWAN
- 12.5" FHD (1920x1080) IPS Display 400nit, WWAN
- 12.5" HD (1366x768) IPS Display 270nit, Multi-touch, WWAN
Dimensions (W x D x H)12.03" x 8.21" x 0.8" WeightStarting at 2.88 lbs Webcam720p Camera Storage
- 500GB Hard Disk Drive, 7200 rpm
- Up to 512GB Solid State Drive
- Stereo Speakers
- Dual Array Microphone
- Combo Headphone / Microphone port
BatteryUp to 20 hours MM12 (95Wh) KeyboardUS Keyboard Backlit - US English I/O Ports
- 1 x VGA
- 1 x mini DP
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 1 x Integrated Smartcard Reader
- 1 x Mic / headphone combo
- 1 x RJ45
- 1 x FPR (Optional)
- 4-in-1 card reader (SD, MMC, SDHC, SDXC)
- Integrated Mobile Broadband upgradable
- LTE Sierra EM7345
- ThinkPad Wireless 2 x 2 BGN with Bluetooth
- Intel 7265 AC/B/G/N Dual Band Wireless + Bluetooth Version 4.0
At Lenovo, we continue to improve and update our products for you—new cutting-edge features, upgraded productivity enhancements, faster, more powerful processors, and expanded memory and storage. Everything you need to meet the demands of your business, your schoolwork, your life—reliability, power, and productivity. With that in mind, although the product is no longer available on Lenovo.com, we invite you to view our new laptops and desktops.
Still need resources?
Do you own this product and just want to expand your work from home or office setup? We’ve got your back. Check out our accessories page that features docks, hubs, monitors and more. All the bells and whistles you want to be even more productive. And yes, your Lenovo computer continues to be supported, so if you a have a question or need a part—no problem. Contact our support team. They are happy to help.
It all comes down to this. If you’re looking for a new laptop or desktop or if you need accessories or support for your current Lenovo computer, you can find them today at Lenovo.com