Lenovo St Patrick’s Day Deals: Desktop PCs
If you’re more the “stay at home and celebrate” type, you might just be a good candidate for a desktop PC! And if you’re thinking that desktop PCs are as ancient as St. Patrick’s Day itself, you may be surprised to know that there are still hundreds of benefits to owning a desktop PC: more power, more expandability…and even slick, space-saving options that are as impressively styled as any modern laptop.
Sale-priced Lenovo desktop PCs
Customers love the Lenovo St Patrick’s Day Sale because the discounts stretch across nearly every product line and brand we sell, including our popular desktop PCs and workstations. Specific sale offers will vary, but here’s a short list of Lenovo desktop systems you may find on sale:
- ThinkCentre desktop PCs: Popular in office and home office settings around the world, ThinkCentre desktop PCs are known for affordability, reliability and ease-of-use. They’re available in a wide range of prices, with multiple processor and feature options.
- IdeaCentre desktop PCs: Stylish IdeaCentre towers and all-in-ones save space and “fit” any setting – and budget. Their designs turn heads, whether in the office, at home, or at a gaming event. And with top-notch components, they’re just as impressive on the inside.
- Lenovo Legion desktop PCs: Game players and graphics fans love Lenovo Legion desktops, towers and cubes. Colorful lighting effects help Legion PCs stand out in a crowd, and their processing, graphics and cooling options can lift them – and you – ahead of the competition.
- ThinkStation workstations: For the heaviest workloads, turn to a ThinkStation desktop workstation. These high-end systems feature the fastest, most reliable processors and other components, making them ideal for video editing, Big Data analysis and other demanding uses.
- Yoga All-in-Ones: When your work area lacks space for a full-size PC and stand-alone monitor, consider a Yoga All-in-One. These unique devices give you both a powerful PC and a high-resolution display in a compact, all-in-one system that packs a punch and fits almost anywhere.
With such a wide selection, it’s no wonder customers around the world consider Lenovo a leader in desktop PC technology. And there could be no better time to shop than during our annual St Patrick’s Day Sale.
Lenovo St Patrick’s Day Sale offers
If you’ve visited Lenovo’s St Patrick’s Day Sale before, you know it’s more than just a standard discount event. And it lasts for just one day, so don’t miss out!
Every sale is different. But generally, our sale offers take several forms:
- Percent-Off Deals: Multiple famous Lenovo brands and product lines are often priced at 20%, 30% or even 40% off or more.
- Doorbusters: Some of our best offers are our limited-time Doorbusters. Act fast, though. These deals don’t last long.
- Price Drops: Sometimes, on certain products, prices keep dropping as the sale goes on. When you see the price you like, buy it!
These examples are just a few of the sale offers you may find at Lenovo’s St Patrick’s Day Sale and other big events. Best of all, in addition to great prices, you’re getting top-quality Lenovo products – known and valued the world over.
Why do people shop St Patrick’s Day sales for desktop PCs?
St. Patrick’s Day serves as an annual celebration of St. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland, who spent 40 years tirelessly working and traveling throughout Ireland. His works there have left a lasting impression that can still be felt to this day, not only in Ireland, but across the globe. And especially on March 14.
As many holidays do, St. Patrick’s Day has traveled and evolved throughout the globe, and over the course of hundreds of years, is now often celebrated in North America through parades, music, dancing, drinks, and food. Oh, and all the green!
But no matter where you celebrate it, St. Patrick’s Day is a celebration of Irish culture – one that deserves so much admiration and respect.
And as with so many special holidays, many major (and even smaller) retailers celebrate the day by holding sales.
Like President’s Day and Memorial Day in the US, and Family Day and Boxing Day in Canada, holidays are a time to search for discounts on the items you’ve been holding out for a better price on.
So if you have a new PC, tablet, or even just an upgrade to a trusty old mouse in mind, then check out Lenovo’s St Patrick’s Day Sale offerings and you’re likely to find the right tech item at the right price.
Why buy a desktop PC at the Lenovo St Patrick’s Day Sale?
There's more to savvy desktop PC shopping than finding great deals at a St Patrick’s Day Sale. You need to buy from the right company – one that delivers it all, before and after the sale.
Here's why so many desktop PC buyers turn to Lenovo:
- Free Shipping: Lenovo offers free standard shipping on nearly every desktop system we sell. Orders typically arrive 4-9 days after they're shipped.
- Wide selection: As a leading global PC maker, Lenovo has it all: office desktops, student desktops, family desktops, all-in-one systems, and more.
- Great prices: Get St Patrick’s Day discounts on everything from souped-up gaming desktops to affordable systems for home and family use.
- Off-the-shelf: For fastest delivery, choose a pre-configured system. It'll be out the door and on its way to you fast – sometimes within hours.
- Custom-built: Many Lenovo desktops are customizable. You can upgrade to a better processor, add more RAM, expand with a second hard drive, and more.
- Product warranties: Lenovo products are protected by some of the best warranties in the business. Optional, extended warranties are also available.
- Customer support: Our customer support specialists can help you find the right system for your needs, and they're ready to resolve any ordering questions.
- Technical support: Get answers 24/7/365. Speak with a technical support specialist or find your solution in our extensive online support database.
It’s simple. When you buy a desktop PC from Lenovo, you really can’t go wrong.