Lenovo Premier Support
Advanced Engineers. End-to-End Case Management. Faster, First-Time Resolutions.
As IT budgets contract, organizations must find ways to reduce operational costs and increase IT efficiencies. Despite the increasing pressures on IT teams to deliver business results, tech professionals estimate that 1 in every 4 staff hours are consumed by basic PC-related maintenance tasks.
Lenovo Premier Support manages routine support tasks, freeing technical teams to focus on strategic efforts to move the organization forward. As the original equipment manufacturer, Lenovo can limit downtime and boost productivity, offering direct access to elite engineers and technical teams who will stick with the caller until the issue is fixed.
With Lenovo Premier Support, you get:
- Dedicated phone support with no menus to navigate 24 x7 x 365
- Unscripted troubleshooting and direct access to advanced-level technicians
- Comprehensive hardware and original equipment manufacturer software support
- End-to-end case management with a single point of contact until the problem is fixed
- Access to elite engineers for proactive relationship and escalation management
- Standard suite of asset and service level reporting
- Next-business day onsite labor and parts prioritization (where available)
Next business day onsite not guaranteed in all countries; in this case, Premier customers will receive priority/best available service delivery. Out of stock parts could delay service delivery. Not available in all countries. If Lenovo determines the issue is covered by warranty and cannot be resolved over the phone or through a customer replaceable part, repair will be made on-site where service is available. Otherwise, best available service delivery will be used. Calls received after 4:00pm local time will require an additional business day for service dispatch. Next day service not guaranteed.