Database Solutions on Lenovo Servers | Lenovo
Harness rapid technology growth to collect rising amounts of data, extract insights and support high rate online transactions.
Tools to derive value from data
The amount of available data and ability to collect that data continues to rise. As the volume and velocity of data increases, business demands the tools to derive value from its data. Lenovo database solutions are optimized for Microsoft, SAP, Oracle and IBM applications.
Microsoft SQL Server
Our Database Solutions for Microsoft® SQL Server® bring together the right mix of technology and software to align with a range of data warehouse and transactional database use cases. The configurations integrate a variety of Lenovo Systems and appliances, robust storage options and the capabilities of Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise and Standard Editions.
- Improve time to value with pretested hardware configurations
- Optimize SQL server deployment with significant reduction in hardware testing and tuning
- Reduce cost of ownership through low pricing, better performance, rapid deployment, and advanced hardware
- Consolidate storage and match IT investment-to-information-value with high-performance storage options
Simple & Scalable. You need new ways to accelerate decision making and gain insights into key trends locked in your data. With our solutions for SAP® S/4HANA® and SAP BW4/HANA®, your organization will be able to optimize your SAP deployments.
- Scalable from 2 to 8 sockets and enables large memory configurations up to 24TB with the SAP HANA with ThinkSystem SR950 solution
- Scales-out to 94 nodes to support your largest SAP BW application requirements
- Provides the choice of a preconfigured solution or a custom-tailored data center Integration (TDI) solution
- Runs with VMware® or Nutanix® virtualization technology for optimizing deployment and management of the server application environment
Lenovo solutions for Oracle Database feature a unified architecture to serve both transaction and data warehouse workloads. The solutions scale uniformly based on workload requirements, enabling businesses to deploy a cost-effective yet highly reliable and fast Oracle Database solution.
- Cloud-like offering for Oracle Database 19c with Lenovo ThinkAgile HX hyperconverged systems
- Certified Oracle database solutions are faster and easier to deploy using pre-tested hardware configurations
- Oracle Validated Configurations for several Lenovo ThinkSystem server and storage combinations with Oracle Database 18c
- High availability options using Oracle Database 19c or 18c Real Application Cluster (RAC) with no single point of failure
IBM Db2® Warehouse is database and analytics software for private and virtual clouds that support Docker container technology. When running on IBM Cloud Private, Db2 Warehouse provides an on-premises private cloud deployment with the same look and feel of IBM Cloud.
- Designed and optimized to deliver predictable high performance for an IBM Db2 Warehouse infrastructure
- Pre-tested configuration accelerates the deployment of Db2 Warehouse databases on Lenovo ThinkSystem SR650
- Supported as a private cloud offering running on IBM Cloud Private
Get the solution you need, verified by the experts
Developed from collaboration with industry providers in solutions, data centers, and services, Intel® Select Solutions take the guesswork out of compatibility with software and hardware stacks tailored to specific workloads.
ThinkSystem SR650 V2
Your needs are specific, and our expert consultants and technicians can meet them with their extensive industry experience and deep technical knowledge
TruScale Infrastructure Services
Need more information?
Fill out this form so a Lenovo representative can contact you.