BALANCED PERFORMANCE & ENDURANCE
Next generation solid-state technology engineered to deliver efficient performance for enterprise needs, especially read-intensive data center application workloads.
Employs a cost-effective 6 Gbps SAS interface and MLC NAND technology. Designed to be the primary storage device for read-intensive applications, such as data warehousing, media streaming applications.Learn More
- Capacity: 3840 GB
- Form factor: 2.5-inch & 3.5-inch
- Interface: 6Gbps SAS
- NAND: 20nm MLC NAND
Lenovo has won more than 100 international awards for forward-thinking design.SEE THE OTHER REASONS
- *The prices mentioned are exclusive of all taxes & octroi
- Offers, prices, specifications and availability may change without notice. Lenovo is not responsible for photographic or typographic errors.
- Lenovo, ThinkPad, ThinkCentre and the Lenovo logo are trademarks of Lenovo. Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other company, product or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
- Reseller prices may vary. Lenovo does not set reseller prices.
- Review key information provided by Microsoft® that may apply to your system purchase, including details on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and potential upgrades/downgrades. Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third-party products or services.
- Regional Carry-in Warranty is only applicable in ASEAN countries and China. Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third party products or services.
- © 2018 Lenovo. All rights reserved.