Optimized for mixed-intensive workloads
Utilizes high bandwidth PCIe 3.0 interface to provide low latency and exceptional performance. Optimized for mixed-intensive application workloads
Designed to utilize the high bandwidth of PCIe 3.0 in four lanes, and bring high performance, low latency, and consistently amazing performance to IO intensive storage workloads.Learn more
- Capacity: 400, 800, 1200, 1600 GB
- Form factor: 2.5-inch
- Interface: PCIe 3.0 x 4
- NAND: 20nm eMLC NAND
Lenovo has won more than 100 international awards for forward-thinking design.SEE THE OTHER REASONS
- *The prices mentioned are exclusive of all taxes & octroi
- Offers, prices, specifications and availability may change without notice. Lenovo is not responsible for photographic or typographic errors.
- Lenovo, ThinkPad, ThinkCentre and the Lenovo logo are trademarks of Lenovo. Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other company, product or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
- Reseller prices may vary. Lenovo does not set reseller prices.
- Review key information provided by Microsoft® that may apply to your system purchase, including details on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and potential upgrades/downgrades. Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third-party products or services.
- Regional Carry-in Warranty is only applicable in ASEAN countries and China. Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third party products or services.
- © 2018 Lenovo. All rights reserved.