"LENOVOPRO BUSINESS SUCCESS BUNDLE" PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Lenovo (Australia and New Zealand) Pty Ltd (ABN 70 112 394 411) located at Level 4, 12 Help St, Chatswood, NSW 2067 ("Promoter").
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Entries into the promotion open at 12.01am AEDST on 28/01/2019 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 7/05/2019 ("Promotional Period").
6. To enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, sign up for membership of Lenovopro at https://www.lenovo.com/au/en/small-business/ and input the requested details including first and last name, email address, legal company name, company address, ABN number, industry, company size, department, year company began doing business and sales person representative identification number.
7. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individuals who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 10/05/2019 at 12:00PM AEST in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and the name of the winner will be published in The Australian newspaper on 16/05/2019.
12. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first valid entry drawn will win four (4) bundles of IT goods available on the Lenovopro Store valued at $3,703.50 each. Each bundle contains the following products:
- Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen 6 with specifications: : i5-8350, 8GG, 256SSD. Includes: Windows 10 Home and 3 years Premium Support)
- ThinkPad Hybrid USB-C with USB-A Dock;
- ThinkPad Professional 15.6" Slim Top-load Laptop Bag;
- Lenovo Essential Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo – US English 103P;
- ThinkVision T24i-10 23.8 inch Wide Full HD Monitor
- Lenovo Tab E10
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
15. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. Total prize pool value is $14,814. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless specified otherwise.
17. If the prize is unclaimed, a prize draw may take place on 12/08/2019 at 12:00PM AEST at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. If a winner is drawn, they will be notified in writing via email within two (2) business days of the draw and the name of the winner will be published in The Australian newspaper on 16/08/2019.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/30665 ACT Permit No. TP18/02495 SA Permit No. T18/2220