Portable. Powerful. Perfect for business
Portable. Powerful. Perfect for business
Ultrathin and Ultralight
With its weight starting at 1.34 kg and measuring 20.3 mm at its thickest point, the X260 is ultraportable — without sacrificing anything in terms of ports, connectivity, or durability.
Intel® vPro Technology
Makes enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving. Manage, protect, repair, or locate your deployed laptops from anywhere in the world.
Up to FHD Display With IPS Technology
In-Plane Switching (IPS) LCD display with high brightness. IPS technology allows for vivid colors and nearly 180-degree viewing angles.
Full-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint® pointing device. And it's optimised for Windows 10 and later versions with convenient multimedia buttons. LED status indicators for camera, speaker, microphone, Fn Lock, and Caps Lock make working in dark environments effortless. Optional backlight makes working in dark environments effortless.
The X260 features an added HDMI port to make it easy to attach external displays for presentations. Along with an additional USB port, this means connectivity and information sharing have never been easier.
Non-stop productivity with Power Bridge Technology
Leave your charger at home! ThinkPad X260 will go as long as you do with over 25 hours of continuous battery life when combining an internal 3-cell battery with an external hot-swappable 6-cell (72Wh) battery. Power Bridge provides flexibility and maximum battery life. Swap batteries without powering down your laptop, using an extra travel battery to increase your time between charges to 25 hours.
Tested to Military Specifications
Military-specification testing validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of this laptop by testing against 11 parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, solar radiation, fungus, salt fog, and dust.
Fast Data Transfer
Move data between the X260 and other devices quickly with USB 3.0 — it's up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies and backward-compatible with USB 2.0.Show MoreLess
Ask An Owner
ThinkPad X260Ask An Owner
DESCRIPTION THINKPAD X260 Processor
- 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i3-6100U Processor (3M Cache, 2.3GHz)
- 6th Gen Intel Core i5-6200U Processor (3M Cache, 2.3GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (2.8GHz)
- 6th Gen Intel Core i5-6300U Processor (3M Cache, 2.4GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.0GHz)
- 6th Gen Intel Core i7-6500U Processor (4M Cache, 2.5GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.1GHz)
- 6th Gen Intel Core i7-6600U Processor (4M Cache, 2.6GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.4GHz)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro.
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- 12.5" HD (1366 x 768) TN, anti-glare, 200 nits, Non-Touch
- 12.5" HD (1366 x 768) IPS, anti-glare, 300 nits, Non-Touch
- 12.5" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, anti-glare, 300 nits, Non-Touch 4
GraphicsIntel HD Graphics 520 MemoryUp to 16GB, 2133MHz DDR4, non-parity, 1 x 204-pin SO-DIMM socket, max 16GB WebcamHD720p resolution, low light sensitive, fixed focus Storage 1
- 500GB 7200rpm / 1TB 5400rpm HDD, SATA3
- 500GB SSHD + 8GB MLC NAND flash memory
- 128GB / 192GB / 512GB SSD, SATA3
- 256GB SSD, SATA3, Opal 2.0 Capable
Optical driveNone Dimensions (W x D x H)305.5 x 208.5 x 20.3 mm WeightStarting at 1.34 kg Case colourMidnight black Battery
- Front battery: optional 3-cell Li-Ion (23.2Wh)
- Rear battery: 3-cell Li-Ion (23.2Wh) / optional 6-cell Li-Ion Cylindrical (72Wh)
Battery life 2Up to 25 hours 3 (3-cell + 6-cell 72Wh) AC adaptor45W Keyboard6-row, spill-resistant, multimedia Fn keys, optional LED backlight UltraNav™TrackPoint® pointing device and buttonless Mylar surface touchpad, multi-touch ThinkLight™None Fingerprint readerOptional Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC3245 codec / stereo speakers, 1W x 2 / dual array microphone, combo audio/microphone jack Security chipTrusted Platform Module, TCG 1.2-compliant SecurityPower-on password, hard disk password, supervisor password, security keyhole EthernetIntel Ethernet Connection Wireless LAN
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260, 2x2, Wi-Fi + Bluetooth® 4.1
- Intel Tri-Band Wireless-AC 18260, 2x2, Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.1, WiGig 4
Wireless WAN (optional)
WiGig is mutually exclusive with WWAN
- Wireless WAN upgradable
- Integrated Mobile Broadband 4G LTE (Huawei ME906S)
SIM card slotMicro-SIM card slot (for models configured with WWAN card) NFCNone Mil-Spec testMIL-STD-810G military certification Ports
- 3 x USB 3.0 (1 x Always On)
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- Mini DisplayPort™
- 4-in-1 Card Reader (MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- Combo audio/microphone jack
- Optional WiGig dock
- Optional Smart Card Reader
- Optional HDMI to VGA Adaptor
- Optional Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adaptor
PreloadLenovo™ Companion, REACHit, SHAREit, Microsoft Office preloaded (purchase a product key to activate), McAfee® (30-day subscription)
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
- 1 Available free space excluding space occupied by installed Operation System, apps and programs, approx. 20GB ~ 60GB. More details: Why does my Hard Disk Drive (HDD) capacity appear to be smaller than expected?
- 2 Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors including screen brightness, applications, features, power management, battery conditioning and other customer preferences.
- 3 MobileMark 2014.
- 4 WiGig option available only for models with FHD display
Accessories & Services
ThinkPad X260Accessories & Services
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.